Dennis P.
Dodge Dakota
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said this business has excellent service.

EG
Edward G.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the business provides great service.

RONALD C.
12/21/2019
just great service
you provide great, friendly service, will be back

WG
WILLIAM G.
Mazda B2000
12/19/2019
Most Thorough Inspection I've ever had done on a vehicle ever.
I only wanted my drive belts and fan done, but they suggested a whole bunch of other things to get done. Doesn't sound good, but I have a 33 year old truck and wanted to know everything about it. We got it from a person's driveway after it sat forever, and so they suggested that the timing belt and a couple other things get changed. But it really needed it, honestly. They got it done quickly, it runs great, but my favorite part is that they provided me with a profile for my pick up telling me about things that need to get serviced complete with pictures and suggestions.
Mike M. from Blue Ribbon Automotive & Smog responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We recently went digital with our inspections and we are so glad to hear our customers are responding positively with the changes we've made. We look forward to continue servicing your vehicles in the future. Thank you!
                   -Blue Ribbon staff

Juan M.
Honda Civic Si
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Juan said everything was good and quick.

DA
Too expensive

Christopher H.
Lexus ES 330
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said this business is thorough.

Miriam S.
Lamont, CA
Toyota Tundra
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Celrino. He said the business gets him in even when he does not have an appointment. When he gets there they are available. They do a good job.

KK
Keith K.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Keith said they have good service and they are quick.

Mark M.
Pontiac Bonneville
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the employees kept their word when they said it'd be done by the end of day and he appreciates their timely manner. He said the service was done well and he appreciates their work.

Maria B.
Scion tC
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Maria said she was very happy with the service. She stated there was an issue with the facility not having any parking available, and was pleased with the way the staff dealt with it and accommodated her.

WR
WALTER R.
Cadillac DeVille
11/04/2019
Caddy
I have been going to Blue Ribbon fir 35 years, and would not continue unless I trusted them

10/30/2019
a/c problems
Blue ribbon is a great automotive repair shop. My A/C would cut in and out randomly. No one could figure out what was wrong at the other 2 other shops i went to. Halie had me in and out in no time and the work was performed to my standards in such a reasonable amount of time. The technicians showed me the blower motor connector and the wires were burnt on the connector part. The fact that the technician came in and showed me the part i was even more happy knowing i had the visual seeing this part most definitely had to be replaced. My total came out to a few hundred dollars and it was well worth it. Thank You Blue Ribbon.

GF
George F.
10/26/2019
Awesome shop
Came in and Mike the owner himself did my smog. Great service as usual!!! Don’t go anywhere else

RD
Ryan D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff helped him right away and that he was in and out with no waiting.