James C.
Suzuki Aerio
05/15/2018
First time customer and I got to witness great customer service, even though their main office assistant called in sick and the place was busy with call,, walk in customers and other drama. I was 85% satisfied with price; however, I used progressive towing and I was told I would get 15% off labor and parts, but I only received 10% of parts only. Clean environment and love the fishes. I was there for about 3hours, but not bad when showing up around 11am for cooling issue with my car and belt. Big downer..."NO COFFEE" available.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you James, and welcome to CPR!

Carrie H.
Chugiak, AK
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said she likes doing business with them. She has gone for about 2 years.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you for your business Carrie!

HF
Heather F.
Eagle River, AK
Chevrolet Pickup
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Heather said she loves this business.

Thank you Heather!

David S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/14/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did exactly what he wanted them to do. They discussed any problems they had with him before they proceeded. They did the work as good or better than anywhere else he has been before.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you David! We look forward to your next visit!

KK
Kevin K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that they did a good job, didn't try to sell him work he didn't need and kept his vehicle inside for a week while he was on vacation even though it didn't need work.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you for your business Kevin!

LH
Lisa H.
Nissan Versa
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said every time she goes to the business, the staff is polite and helpful. She stated she doesn't know much about vehicles, and they don't make her feel like she is stupid when she goes there.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you Lisa, for your business! We are always happy to assist you in your vehicle repairs, and we look forward to your next visit!

Anonymous avatar
Ford Econoline
05/09/2018
Good service at a fair price.
I had an oil leak on a Ford inline six cylinder. Typically I like to perform maintenance/repairs myself, but after reviewing online how to fix my issue I soon found out that it could be problematic getting the gasket to seal. (requiring a reseal) I took it to CPR and the quoted me a price and estimated time... They went above and beyond fixing my vehicle and I will return to them for future service!
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you for your business! We are happy that we could assist you in your repairs, and we look forward to the next visit!

KA
Keith A.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the staff were not able to finish the job on the left side of the vehicle.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Keith, thank you for your business. Our technician were unable to finish bleeding the brakes due to faulty parts on your vehicle. When you are ready to repair the last caliper, we would be happy to do a full bleed to complete the job.

TT
Tawni T.
Suzuki Forenza
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Tawni said the staff were great, but the service was too expensive.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you for your business Tawni!

TC
Tom C.
Toyota Pickup
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this business was quick, and the price was perfect.

Thank you Tom!

BA
Bonnie A.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Bonnie said the business was speedy, they did what she asked them to do, and they were very informative. She is thankful for the courteous and efficient service.

Thank you Bonnie!

LH
Lance H.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Lance said the service was on time, the staff was courteous and the job was well done.

Thank you Lance!

OG
Orlando G.
Chugiak, AK
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Orlando said he has used this business for 10 years and the service has always been great.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you Orlando, we appreciate your business!

PA
Panteleimon A.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Panteleimon said it was a really nice visit. They were friendly people at this business and they also provided good work on his vehicle. It was an overall good experience.

Thank you!

Seth H.
Fort Richardson, AK
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Seth said this business was professional. The service didn't take a long time.

Thank you Seth!

Rob B.
Wasilla, AK
Suzuki XL-7
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Rob said he felt the business was a little dishonest with the quote, so he did not end up having the work done there. He would however, still recommend this business for service.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

We are sorry that the customer did not agree with our recommendation but we felt doing a head gasket repair on an engine with almost 170,000 miles that has had overheating issues was a bad idea and recommended engine replacement.

Carlos W.
04/09/2018
Great place
Excellent customer service and outstanding mechanics. They took care of the problem my vehicle was having. They give me the lowdown how much it was going to cost and take to repair the problem. I always have great satisfaction with CPR Automotive. This why I keep giving them my busines. If you need work to be done to a vehicle this is the right place to take it. They will fixate right the first time.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you Carlos! We appreciate your business!

KT
Keith T.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/08/2018
Electrical fix
I stopped in and described a gremlin causing problems in my old trucks electrical system, dropped it off and they found a loose ground. Problem solved, thanks again!

Thank you Keith!

KT
Keith T.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
04/08/2018
Best shop in town
Always get fast service, needed a quick fix and these guys jumped on it! Within a couple minutes I was back on the road.

Thank you Keith!

SA
Sylvia A.
04/03/2018
They’re Awesome
CPR automotive is a great place to take your vehicle to. Thought I needed a alternator and they saved me money by telling me it was an alternator wire came loose instead. After taking it in after it came loose again, they put it back on and didn’t charge me anything. I appreciate them and how they are efficient and affordable.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive

Thank you Sylvia for the great review! We are happy that we could assist you with your repairs.