RP
Ron P.
Ford Aerostar
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Ron said the business does a lot of work for the vehicle and it is always good.

LC
Leatha C.
Ford Expedition
04/26/2021
Every one is very helpful
Excellent job and offers future services.

04/18/2021
Not happy
My engine still over heats I got it fixed twice by Cpr I’m never going there again
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 04/20/2021

We are sorry that you are still having issues with your Caravan. We did try to talk you out of repairing the vehicle but you wanted to repair it. The used radiator that you provided wad no good and we had to put a new one in. The head gaskets are probably bad on the engine from being overheated. The vehicle is not in good condition and realisticly should be replaced.

WE
William E.
03/04/2021
Amazing shop!!!
They are Ana amazing group of people there. They actually want to help you and don’t charge an arm and a leg to do it. You guys really helped me out with my truck and I am very grateful. Amazing shop!
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs in the future.

JO
James O.
03/01/2021
Didn't fix the problem, part 2
I didn't have a chance to finish my first review, the mechanic told me that after reviewing my vehicle sensor data that my vehicle fuel system seems to be alright and that he thought it might be a clogged fuel filter, the filter was replaced and I was sent on my way. About twelve-day later the engine light came back on, I went to the Auto zone to use their vehicle computer analyzer, and found out it was the same problem that I first presented to CPR.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

We apologize that you feel that your problem was not resolved. Your fuel filter was extremely dirty, and needed replaced, which indicates that there may be other parts of your fuel system which need to be serviced. If you would like to bring the vehicle back to us, we will gladly check the filter that we put in.

JO
James O.
03/01/2021
Didn't fix the problem
Took my SUV to CPR because of the engine light was on, the read sensors that there was a fuel problem and the mechanic told me that area was fine, and that it was probably a clog fuel filter

Christopher S.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a good job. He had taken the vehicle to another facility and they messed up everything. This establishment did much better work fixing the issue and he appreciates them fixing someone else mistake.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Christopher, We are glad we could help you resolve the issues!

Jackie M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Jackie said her vehicle broke down and she was told it was not worth fixing.

SP
Scott P.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/21/2021
A+ experience.
Timely, quality service. Very respectful staff. Reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere. Positive enviroment.

Deborah H.
Alaska
Nissan Xterra
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said the business did a good job.

Sidney M.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Sidney said the business provided very good service.

KC
Kim C.
Suzuki XL7
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Kim said they were not able to resolve all of the issues but they were friendly. She added they are still working to find out the problem.

AK
Alex K.
11/24/2020
Fantastic crew and Service, best place in Anchorage
I have used these guys for about 3 years and cannot say enough good things. It is a great thing for a person like me who knows barely anything about cars to find a mechanic you can trust to do good work, in a quick manner, for fantastic rates, with a great customer service crew. 5 stars through and through :)

Tommie B.
11/17/2020
great customer service
Always get great service, however when I picked up my truck yesterday the problem had not been fixed, so I had to leave my truck.

LW
Loyal W.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/04/2020
Reliable
Great quick and done right