WE
William E.
03/04/2021
Amazing shop!!!
They are Ana amazing group of people there. They actually want to help you and don’t charge an arm and a leg to do it. You guys really helped me out with my truck and I am very grateful. Amazing shop!
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you for the kind words. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs in the future.

JO
James O.
03/01/2021
Didn't fix the problem, part 2
I didn't have a chance to finish my first review, the mechanic told me that after reviewing my vehicle sensor data that my vehicle fuel system seems to be alright and that he thought it might be a clogged fuel filter, the filter was replaced and I was sent on my way. About twelve-day later the engine light came back on, I went to the Auto zone to use their vehicle computer analyzer, and found out it was the same problem that I first presented to CPR.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

We apologize that you feel that your problem was not resolved. Your fuel filter was extremely dirty, and needed replaced, which indicates that there may be other parts of your fuel system which need to be serviced. If you would like to bring the vehicle back to us, we will gladly check the filter that we put in.

Christopher S.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a good job. He had taken the vehicle to another facility and they messed up everything. This establishment did much better work fixing the issue and he appreciates them fixing someone else mistake.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Christopher, We are glad we could help you resolve the issues!

Jackie M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Jackie said her vehicle broke down and she was told it was not worth fixing.

SP
Scott P.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/21/2021
A+ experience.
Timely, quality service. Very respectful staff. Reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere. Positive enviroment.

Deborah H.
Alaska
Nissan Xterra
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said the business did a good job.

Sidney M.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Sidney said the business provided very good service.

KC
Kim C.
Suzuki XL7
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Kim said they were not able to resolve all of the issues but they were friendly. She added they are still working to find out the problem.

AK
Alex K.
11/24/2020
Fantastic crew and Service, best place in Anchorage
I have used these guys for about 3 years and cannot say enough good things. It is a great thing for a person like me who knows barely anything about cars to find a mechanic you can trust to do good work, in a quick manner, for fantastic rates, with a great customer service crew. 5 stars through and through :)

Tommie B.
11/17/2020
great customer service
Always get great service, however when I picked up my truck yesterday the problem had not been fixed, so I had to leave my truck.

LW
Loyal W.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/04/2020
Reliable
Great quick and done right

CZ
Clifton Z.
GMC Yukon
10/30/2020
Fixed what was wrong in minutes

Ross M.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Ross said they did a good job and they communicated well.

Benita S.
10/22/2020
Always treated with respect
I will always go to CPR they are respectful and show integrity

WW
Williams W.
Nissan Xterra
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Williams said the business sold him a bad battery, he did not have any issues with his vehicle until he took it to them. They have good customer service, but they did horrible service. He would not recommend the business for service.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 10/19/2020

Ok so we replaced your starter and told you the valve cover gasket was leaking oil on it and you didn't want to fix that. Then you came back and the starter was bad due to being saturated with oil then you had us fix that. Then you came in and we sold you a battery which we did not charge to install. When you came back and we determined the battery was bad we warrantied it. Both checks you wrote to us bounced and you closed the account we found out when we went to your bank with them. So we would prefer that you did not come back anyhow. I think that any rational person can clearly see that the majority of our reviews are very good. Sorry for such a strong response but people need to know the whole story before they get the wrong impression of a business. We will always do our best for our customers and adress any issues with our repairs in a timley manner. Thanks.