Jason S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that it was nice to be able to work with someone he can trust, and he trusts the mechanic's work. So everything was perfect.

Meghan P.
03/13/2019
Customer Service
They got me in quickly and did a great job! I was only waiting 30 minutes! Impressed!

Robert R.
Chevrolet Tracker
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff explained what they could, and could not fix. They were nice, polite, and did what he wanted to be done.

DF
Deborah F.
03/05/2019
Great service, Honest feedback.
My service is always completed as stated. If something does not need to be done, they tell me and don't charge for it. I get honest feeback to my questions about my vehicle and its needs.

TP
Timothy P.
03/04/2019
Friendly services
Great people and services for fair prices. Only place I take my cars when it needs work.

AR
Alex R.
02/20/2019
Alex was great!
CPR provides an excellent service! Communications with Alex, while traveling abroad, couldn’t have been easier. I will definitely be returning for all my auto repair needs.

PW
Pamela W.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
02/19/2019
Honest, reliable work
I really like bringing our vehicles to get worked on at CPR Automotive. They tell us what needs to be fixed and do not try to have us pay for work that’s not necessary or needed on the car. They also get the vehicle work done quickly and do a great job. They are also friendly.

Charise M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Charise said their customer service was good.

Richard C.
02/06/2019
Excellent Response Time & Service
Excellent response time to fixing the power steering problem and at a very minium cost.
Turn around was unbelieverable and very courteous customer service in Alex.
Thank you Bill and keep up the good work.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Richard, we look forward to your next visit!

Charlene C.
Dodge Charger
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said they were very friendly and the service was good.

Thank you Charlene!

Marcos B.
01/27/2019
Great place I am a happy Customer
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Marcos! We look forward to your next visit!

01/17/2019
great service
had oil change done, and noticed that rear tail light was out, insisted on changing it so that I would not get a ticket
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Glad we could assist in your repairs!

Kevin M.
Mercury Sable
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the vehicle was running fine.

Thank you Kevin!

KD
Kip D.
Ford Econoline
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kip said the staff did a good job.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your business Kip!

CL
Caleb L.
Kia Sorento
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Caleb said this business had him in and out. They fixed the actual problem he was having.

Thank you Caleb!

SE
Stephanie E.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/12/2019
CPR Automotive
I appreciate that appointments aren't required and that Alex is friendly, courteous and keeps customers thoroughly informed about the status of their, respective vehicle repairs. As a new customer, I trust that my vehicle is in the honest and capable hands of the fine mechanics of CPR Automotive!
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Stephanie, we look forward to your next visit!

TP
Timothy P.
01/11/2019
You won't be disappointed
Gets the job done in a timely matter. Loved how quick they were with my oil change as I went in with my toddler. Kid friendly, we enjoyed the small play area. CPR is awesome, I only take my cars here and no one else anymore.

PT
Pati T.
01/07/2019
Ask for Alex😊
Alex was our go-to guy! Kept us informed about our truck throughout the whole process - worked with us with our budget and what we wanted. Definitely recommend😊
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your business, as well as the kind words! We look forward to your next visit!

Cree B.
GMC Suburban
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Cree said the staff did what he asked in a timely manner, and the price was fair.

BJ
Bill J.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they are responsive to his requests. They do what he requests them to do.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Bill! We appreciate your business!