Phillip R. on 09/05/2013
Phillip said he was late to his appointment but the business still took him in immediately and only took 5 hours to complete the service.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/30/2013
Review Created: 09/05/2013
Myla N. on 09/05/2013
Myla said the business has really great service.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 08/16/2013
Review Created: 09/05/2013
Niko S. on 09/01/2013
"Good communication and service."
The customer service was great. I like how they notified me through text to call when I'm free, which makes it really convenient while at work. The staff was friendly and was there to help.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 08/14/2013
Review Created: 09/01/2013 11:03 PM
Brian H. on 08/28/2013
"window and transmission problems"
kept us informed of progress of repairs and solutions needed to complete repair
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/23/2013
Review Created: 08/28/2013 09:56 AM
Benjamin B. on 08/22/2013
"GREAT SERVICE!"
CPR was great they ONLY do the work that is necessary plus are honest friendly.
Service Date: 08/22/2013
Review Created: 08/22/2013 09:12 PM
Bill H. at CPR Automotive responded on 08/28/2013

Thank you for the great review Ben, it's our pleasure to service your vehicle.

Terry N. on 08/21/2013
"Great Service!"
I received top notch service. Bill and his team really understand the needs of their customers.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 08/20/2013
Review Created: 08/21/2013 12:55 AM
Buddy M. on 08/17/2013
Buddy said they did a real good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cutaway
Service Date: 07/29/2013
Review Created: 08/17/2013
Sara C. on 08/17/2013
Sara said the business was friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 08/14/2013
Review Created: 08/17/2013
Denman O. on 08/14/2013
Denman said the business met their estimate and their timeline.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 08/02/2013
Review Created: 08/14/2013
Kelly R. on 08/08/2013
"Unethical/Lack of Attention to Detail/Poor Service"
I thought I had found an auto repair shop that I could trust until this visit. The first issue I had with CPR Automotive this visit was when the mechanic was explaining what repairs needed to be done, he tried to tack on extra parts that were unnecessary to fixing my vehicle. Had I not questioned him, I would have paid an extra $120 for it. The second issue I had with CPR was that they changed a part out on my radiator and told me the coolant leak on my vehicle was repaired but it wasn't. The mechanic would have known this if he had checked his work and looked under my truck once he was finished installing the part. It took all of one second to look under my truck to see a very large puddle of coolant which meant that he hadn't fixed the leak. When I pointed out the large pool of coolant under my truck while it was still in their yard, the mechanic said it wasn't from my vehicle. I asked him if he was sure about that and he said yes. Once I got home, the truck was leaking coolant even worse than when I had brought it in. I had to bring my vehicle back which ment an extra day in the shop and my wasted time (that I had to take off of work). The third issue I have with CPR is that the radiator they replaced on my vehicle three years ago is defective. When I asked them if my radiator should last longer than three years, they shrugged their sholders at me and stated probably but the part was out of warranty so they couldn't do anything about it but that they could install a new part and charge me for both parts and labor.

Next time I need a mechanic, I will look for another shop.
Service Date: 08/06/2013
Review Created: 08/08/2013 03:36 PM
Bill H. at CPR Automotive responded on 08/09/2013

Mr. Roberts we are truly soory that your radiator went bad in your vehicle, it had been 3 years and 30,000 miles since we had replaced it for you, our warranty is 12 months or 12,000 miles. As far as your front brake repair it is common procedure to replace brake pads and rotors when repairing brakes proffesionaly and warranting the repairs, in fact it is a liability for a repair shop to not machine or replace the brake rotors. In no way was that an attempt to sell you parts that were not needed. My technician pressure tested the cooling system before and after the first repair and did make a mistake when he replaced the radiator petcock, it appeared that the coolant was leaking from it but was leaking from the end tank seal and running down behind the fan shroud. We did discount the radiator repair and also did not charge for any additional coolant. We do apologize for the inconvience of having to have the vehicle a second time to repair it for you. We have performed many other repairs for you on this vehicle in a proffesional and timely manner and would like to continue that in the future for you. Sincerely Bill Hancock.

Skip V. on 08/05/2013
Skip said they treated him right.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/30/2013
Brandon B. on 08/05/2013
Brandon said the representatives were really helpful.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 07/23/2013
Sid B. on 08/05/2013
Sid said this business does whatever he asks for.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Richard P. on 08/05/2013
Richard said this business fixed what needed to be fixed.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Heather F. on 08/05/2013
Heather said the mechanic was a good guy. The communication was a pain because she had to call a few times to ask when her vehicle would be looked at.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 07/26/2013
Bill H. at CPR Automotive responded on 08/08/2013

We do apologize for any inconvience, we got the vehicle back in for repairs as soon as possible after being given authorization for repairs.

Corsai V. on 07/30/2013
Corsai said everything they do is good.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Review Created: 07/30/2013
Kelle H. on 07/23/2013
Kelle said she was very pleased with the service.
Service Date: 07/19/2013
Review Created: 07/23/2013
Chalon R. on 07/17/2013
Chalon said he took his vehicle in to this business for a power steering issue that they were able to repair, but the steering is moaning and growling now. He will be taking it back to them so they can take a look at it. He is very satisfied with them. He has been dealing with them for some time now and he is happy with them overall.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 07/10/2013
Review Created: 07/17/2013
Mike L. on 07/17/2013
Mike said the owner of the facility is a friend of his. He always treated him fairly and has always offered him affordable solutions regarding the service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/09/2013
Review Created: 07/17/2013
Naomi B. on 07/16/2013
"Great service all around"
Technician is saving me over 600. They do not try and make you fix ghost problems. Will forever recommend and will go no where else ever again.
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo