Marcos B.
01/27/2019
Great place I am a happy Customer
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Marcos! We look forward to your next visit!

01/17/2019
great service
had oil change done, and noticed that rear tail light was out, insisted on changing it so that I would not get a ticket
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Glad we could assist in your repairs!

Kevin M.
Mercury Sable
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the vehicle was running fine.

Thank you Kevin!

KD
Kip D.
Ford Econoline
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kip said the staff did a good job.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your business Kip!

CL
Caleb L.
Kia Sorento
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Caleb said this business had him in and out. They fixed the actual problem he was having.

Thank you Caleb!

SE
Stephanie E.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/12/2019
CPR Automotive
I appreciate that appointments aren't required and that Alex is friendly, courteous and keeps customers thoroughly informed about the status of their, respective vehicle repairs. As a new customer, I trust that my vehicle is in the honest and capable hands of the fine mechanics of CPR Automotive!
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you Stephanie, we look forward to your next visit!

TP
Timothy P.
01/11/2019
You won't be disappointed
Gets the job done in a timely matter. Loved how quick they were with my oil change as I went in with my toddler. Kid friendly, we enjoyed the small play area. CPR is awesome, I only take my cars here and no one else anymore.

PT
Pati T.
01/07/2019
Ask for Alex😊
Alex was our go-to guy! Kept us informed about our truck throughout the whole process - worked with us with our budget and what we wanted. Definitely recommend😊
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your business, as well as the kind words! We look forward to your next visit!

Cree B.
GMC Suburban
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Cree said the staff did what he asked in a timely manner, and the price was fair.

BJ
Bill J.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Bill said they are responsive to his requests. They do what he requests them to do.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Bill! We appreciate your business!

Calvin M.
Dodge Magnum
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Calvin said it was pretty good, convenient and quick.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your business Calvin!

Angie B.
Chrysler 300
11/25/2018
Always great doing business with CPR!
CPR is always very friendly and thorough. I appreciate their ability to always get me in so quickly and I trust them with all my vehicle needs.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Angie! Glad we could assist you with your repairs.

Chris W.
Mitsubishi Montero
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff at this business got his vehicle in right away and did the repairs while he waited.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Chris! Happy we could help!

CV
Charlotte V.
Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said they got her vehicle in quick and were pleasant to work with.

Thank you Charlotte!

Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Charlotte!

BA
Bonnie A.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Bonnie said she would prefer to make an appointment for service.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Bonnie for your business! Unfortunately, we are a first come first serve company.

Jeff R.
Palmer, AK
11/09/2018
Everything was good
Friendly staff, good service. Great first experience.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Jeff!

Mercury Sable
11/08/2018
Not what I expected
I made an appointment to get certain parts on my vehicle replaced to find out it was never done. After they diagnosed my ac/heater situation, they recommended different parts and services which didn’t end up fixing it either. Also, my auto start wouldn’t work after taking it to the shop and they took no responsibility for it. I’m very disappointed and won’t be coming back.

SJ
Steve J.
11/02/2018
Outstanding, again.
CPR automotive is what you hope an auto shop will be: local, friendly, fast, courteous, reasonably-priced and genuinely concerned with taking care of their customers. I am so happy to have found this shop and can recommend with complete confidence that others take advantage of their terrific service.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Steve for the kind words! We work hard to provide a timely, efficient, and complete automotive service! We look forward to seeing you next time!

RN
Ryan N.
Eagle River, AK
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff did an excellent service.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Ryan!

HC
Howard C.
Jeep Liberty
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the business did really good work. They did everything they could to make sure he was happy.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive responded on 10/30/2018