EC
Eric C.
Dodge Durango
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they did a good job. He has no complaints and they were all very nice.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 07/25/2018

We are glad that you were happy with our service.

SR
Sage R.
Ram Dakota
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Sage said the business got the job done with no issues.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you Sage for your business!

Joanna D.
Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018
Love this place, but...
I've been going to COR Automotive for over 2 years and love their service. They are good, honest, and really take care of you. The gentleman who owns/runs the place is very paternal in his approach, which I value. My reason for 4 stars is because of my most recent visit. Usually they call or text to let me know when my car is done. This time no text was received. Apparently someone called me, but they said it went to voicemail... and they did NOT leave a message. It's small, but it makes a big difference. I had to wait a while at the end of my day and their day to get my car simply because I didn't get the call/text so I couldn't confirm with the lady at the front desk that is was done until some other guy was available to check with. After the day I had at work, this was extra frustrating.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 07/02/2018

Joanna, We thank you for your business, and we apologize for the miscommunication. We look forward to your next visit.

KK
Kim K.
Alaska
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the business completed his vehicle service correctly. The cost for services was a little higher than expected.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 07/06/2018

Thnak you Kim for your business!

CK
Craig K.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend this business for service.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you Craig, we appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working on such a beautiful Corvette.

Charles S.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the service was good.

Thank you Charles.

Derek G.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Derek said the staff are straight forward and provided good service.

Thank you Derek!

Ted B.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Ted said he was happy with the service he received.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 06/05/2018

Ted, we are happy we could assist you in your repairs. Thank you!

Cameron H.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Cameron said the service was good, quick and nicely priced.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your business Cameron!

IO
Ismeal O.
Mazda Protege
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Ismeal said he trusts the employees and they do a great job.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Ismeal! We appreciate your business.

Roberto S.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/25/2018
Great results and fast performance
I had to get my clutch repaired and they were able to do it quickly and lower then other places offered. My vehicle now drives smooth because of CPR.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you Roberto for your business.

James L.
Toyota Tundra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff provided very good customer service.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you James, we appreciate the kind words.

James C.
Suzuki Aerio
05/15/2018
First time customer and I got to witness great customer service, even though their main office assistant called in sick and the place was busy with call,, walk in customers and other drama. I was 85% satisfied with price; however, I used progressive towing and I was told I would get 15% off labor and parts, but I only received 10% of parts only. Clean environment and love the fishes. I was there for about 3hours, but not bad when showing up around 11am for cooling issue with my car and belt. Big downer..."NO COFFEE" available.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you James, and welcome to CPR!

Carrie H.
Chugiak, AK
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said she likes doing business with them. She has gone for about 2 years.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for your business Carrie!

HF
Heather F.
Eagle River, AK
Chevrolet Pickup
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Heather said she loves this business.

Thank you Heather!

David S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/14/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did exactly what he wanted them to do. They discussed any problems they had with him before they proceeded. They did the work as good or better than anywhere else he has been before.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you David! We look forward to your next visit!

KK
Kevin K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said that they did a good job, didn't try to sell him work he didn't need and kept his vehicle inside for a week while he was on vacation even though it didn't need work.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for your business Kevin!

LH
Lisa H.
Nissan Versa
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said every time she goes to the business, the staff is polite and helpful. She stated she doesn't know much about vehicles, and they don't make her feel like she is stupid when she goes there.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you Lisa, for your business! We are always happy to assist you in your vehicle repairs, and we look forward to your next visit!

Ford Econoline
05/09/2018
Good service at a fair price.
I had an oil leak on a Ford inline six cylinder. Typically I like to perform maintenance/repairs myself, but after reviewing online how to fix my issue I soon found out that it could be problematic getting the gasket to seal. (requiring a reseal) I took it to CPR and the quoted me a price and estimated time... They went above and beyond fixing my vehicle and I will return to them for future service!
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for your business! We are happy that we could assist you in your repairs, and we look forward to the next visit!

KA
Keith A.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the staff were not able to finish the job on the left side of the vehicle.
Bill H. from CPR Automotive LLC responded on 05/08/2018

Keith, thank you for your business. Our technician were unable to finish bleeding the brakes due to faulty parts on your vehicle. When you are ready to repair the last caliper, we would be happy to do a full bleed to complete the job.