GC
Geoffrey C.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Problem Fixed
I didn't realize that I turned down the initial service and had so many vehicles in front of mine. Please disregard my last review.

06/14/2017 Category: Service
Brought vehicle in over a week ago and I had to contact them to find out it still hasn't been fixed. No calls from them or loaner car offered.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

G.C.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I do hope we can come to an understanding after discussing this matter. The initial repair you declined, unfortunately when that happens and then decide to authorize the repair your vehicle does not get put back in the order it was received.  During the time it took you to decide to authorize repairs on your vehicle other scheduled customers were taken care of as they should be.  We all feel that this is a very unfair review and would hope that you understand as so.

James M.
Pickford, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Response to my concern
The response was timely and above expectations

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Disappointed
Charging for services not rendered
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

J.M.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service department. The express lube oil and filter is a set service and figures in all charges for that service.  The tech on your vehicle should have informed the writer up front the washer reservoir was full and should have been deleted from your invoice.  We do apologize for this oversight and is not by all means the way I run my service department.  I would like to extend a complete full service oil change at no cost to you at your next visit and I will address this oversight.  Again thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Todd Alexander

GT
GARY T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Update
The service department is great!! They took very good care of my car. It now drives better then when I bought it.

I do want to make clear that my complaint is against the SALES people not the service people.

10/28/2015 Category: Service
Stay Away
No way would I trust the sale people at this dealership. None. Do not trust them. They lie!!!!
To bad i can not give them no stars.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Gary we always appreciate comments and feed back.  I can assure you that our customers satisfaction in service and sales is priority one. We have taken care your brake concern and will be addressing the links when parts arrive.  Thank You for your patronage and understanding, I'm glad that we can resolve your concerns about your vehicle.  Thanks Todd Alexander Service Manager Fernelius Hyundai.

CF
CHARLES F.
Rudyard, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2015 Category: Service
follow-up on first service
RECEIVED A CALL FROM SERV MANGER,AN ENSURED MEIT WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN FOUR STARS FOR FELLOW UP,WILL TRY SERVICE 0NE MORE TIME TO SEE

07/09/2015 Category: Service
FIRST OIL CHANGE
VERY POOR SERVICE,1 1/2 HRS TO DO A OIL CHANGE,APPOINT.10 AM CAR WENT IN AT 10:23. I SHOWED UP AT 9:55 NOT SEEN TILL 10:04 NEVER CHECKED TIRE PRESSURE,I HAD TO ASK TO REMOVE OLD SERVICE REQD TAG AN PUT NEW ONE ON VERY POOR ILL TRY IT ONE MORE TIME IS THE SAME HAPPENS I DONE WITH FERNELIUS SERVICE AN CARS ALSO
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Wayne Napoletano
Service & Parts Manager
FERNELIUS HYUNDAI
906-632-3300
wdnap@yahoo.com
I have spoken with Fuller and assured him our service would not falter in the future.  We came to an agreement to continue the service on his vehicle(s) and would make sure service and write up would be performed in a timely manner.

Cynthia B.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
It is a very friendly atmosphere.
I love the service that I have always received from everyone.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

David B.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick work
I had an issue with an Engine Control System message. They got me in quickly and fixed everything under warranty. I couldn’t be happier.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and kind comments.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I’ve always had great experiences at Fernelius Hyundai. Everything from the purchase of my vehicle to the service department for oil changes and recall work has been exceptional!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for positive feedback we appreciate the rating and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Rudolph H.
Dafter, MI
Friendly and helpful service
Good Service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle the future.

SR
Sonja R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Started off the morning in a great mood.
Had an appointment first thing on Monday morning at Fernelius in Sault Ste Marie . I went there first thing in morning to drop off the car and i was greeted by the Service Manager and his Wonderful service desk associate . They filled me in what time to expect it and that they were going to clean it all up . I tell ya what, i know how Mondays can start off but these Great folks were fantastic and made my Monday start off right. Thank you so much to the crew at Fernelius and to Newl .
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

We are always looking to brighten the day for our customers.  We appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future.

Hessel, MI
Good servoce
Only complaint is they say to change the synthetic oil every 5000 miles while owners manual says 7500 miles
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate that you were able to take the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department.  We would like to let your know that if you decide to make the choice to move your service interval to 7,500 miles please let us know so we can change your vehicle and reminder sticker interval.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

SD
Saundra D.
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast/Friendly Service
The control arm on my car broke during a recent trip, on a Sunday, miles from home. Of course I didn’t know what is was at the time.
Luckily we made it home and to the dealership.
As with every visit I was treated in a friendly, professional manner. The service manager explained the repair and showed me a picture of the broken cross arm. Totally covered under the warranty I purchased. And, it was fully repaired within 24 hrs.
I bought my 2011Sonata from this dealership in June 2018. Have only taken it to this dealership for oil changes, maintenance etc. The staff always takes time to answer my questions. I always leave feeling good about the service received.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate your experience in our Service Department, we appreciate the positive feedback and comments.  We were happy to get you back on the road quickly and safely and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

KW
Kathleen W.
Rudyard, MI
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Enjoy employs
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

SL
Sean L.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Fernelius does very well
My wife and I are quite happy with Fernelius Hyundai, particularly with the people in sales and in the service department. They provide reliable, safe, modern transportation at a fair price!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate the feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your Hyundai vehicles.

Rex S.
Manistique, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/17/2020 Category: Service
all the employees
Took my 2017 Santa Fe in for two recalls and a complete checkout of the vehicle with 24M miles on it. As usual, they did a great job. Its good to know the vehicle you are driving is working 100%. They also repaired my wife 2014 Sonata. all under EXTENDED warranty.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Rex for the recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback.  Give me a call if there is anything we can do for you and we will see you two next time your in town.

Lisa B.
Hessel, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Love everyone there!
I can’t say enough good things about the complete service staff at Fernileus. They are courteous and professional!!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the recommendation and kind comments, we appreciate your patronage and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.