AW
Adilia W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/31/2019
Would recommend
Very friendly helpful and informative.

CR
Craig R.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Craig said he has been to this business before. He is happy with them. He is waiting to hear back to see if they found his credit card. That was the last place he had it. He has been waiting a half an hour for a call back.

Volkswagen Touareg
10/28/2019
Snowy service day
Once again service was fantastic where Turner and Mark went above and beyond to resolve the issue with my car.
I always appreciate their knowledge and professionalism. I have never had to go back to get the car and listen to a list of items I should get done unless it is a safety issue. I appreciate they look out for the safety of their customers and complete the work in a timely manner.

PM
Pam M.
Ford Edge
10/28/2019
1st snow rush
Thanks for installing my snow tires on such short notice! Finished in better than promised time! I didn’t have to make special arrangements for family transportation needs.

Jim M.
10/25/2019
Great as always
Had some concerns about the temp and coolant at 4 pm on a Friday. They got me in and.work done, even staying a bit late at the end of their week to get the work done. We love these guys and the work is always done rght.

RF
Ross F.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Ross said the business was very good and treated him fair. They were timely and he had a very good experience.

Jim B.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service is great. The staff are great and have always done him right.

DO
Dametree O.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Dametree said the employees are very nice and the service is good quality.

CP
Cody P.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the business provided a fast simple service and was not over charged.

SO
Sandra O.
Chrysler 300
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the staff are super nice and the prices were fair.

KC
Kevin C.
09/14/2019
Easy to work with
The guys there are the best and do what it takes to get you back up and running quickly with no hassle.

KG
Kim G.
09/07/2019
Attention to detail and trustworthy!!!
It is so nice to be able to trust mechanics!!! They have always been there for us with a smile, caring attitude, and honesty. Wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else!!

VV
Vicki V.
Dodge Dart
09/07/2019
Once again Founding Fathers has provided excellent service. During an inspection that included looking at the installation of new tires and also a new battery I had purchased elsewhere, they discovered the wrong size battery had been installed. Their thoroughness was appreciated. They will continue to be my mechanics of choice.

JN
James Jr. N.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
James said that he pulled in from Maryland because his engine light came on. They were treated like they were family. He said that they are super nice people.

Mary L.
Buick LeSabre
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the vehicle was absolutely running great, absolutely wonderful, the business got it in, got it fixed and she was beyond impressed.

MJ
Mark J.
08/27/2019
I called Founding Fathers Auto service looking for some help removing my rear hub on my Caravan. Mark was very professional and quick with a solution. He priced the job fairly in today market. I dropped the car off and within the alotted time the car was fixed. Oustanding work!

Ramon M.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Ramon said his visit was amazing. He stated the service was fast and easy, and the staff made sure everything was good for him. He mentioned he does not know much about vehicles, and they explained everything in detail.

Jermuine F.
Lincoln Town Car
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Jermuine said the business had good service.

TE
Tony E.
Ram 2500
08/15/2019
My personal and business mechanic for over 10 years
I’ve been coming to Founding Father‘s for well over 10 years with my personal family and business vehicles and we trust nobody else, Mark and his team have always been honest and beyond fair. I’ve referred them many times with a couple of times the people saying it didn’t like a very legitimate business from the outside but all I can say is they are more than legitimate and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my vehicles. Mark the owner Expounds the meaning of integrity and that is a rare commodity these days.

BE
Ben E.
08/14/2019
Honest, hardworking and fairly priced!
I first came to Founding Fathers as a recommendation from my uncle after a not so good experience with my old mechanic. Right away I could tell that they were good people. This might be long winded but I’ll try to make it short. I was there one day for maintenance on my F-150 and we heard a slight cry for help next door and the guys sprang into action like emergency workers do and realized it was the old lady next door had fallen down watering her lawn and couldn’t get back up. Mark (Owner) and Brandon (lead mechanic)rushed over, picked her up and got her in a chair and both were holding her hands. Those are the kind of people I surround myself with and the kind of people I’m proud to have working on my truck because I know they have my best interests and safety in mind. Turner is an awesome mechanic as well and a good person too! Founding Fathers installed a brand new engine, transmission, fuel tank, truck bed, leaf springs, shocks, bumpers, grill, fog lights and custom head lights on my truck. Just to mention a few! She runs like a beast and never had any problems. They are honestly like family and friends, I go have beers with the guys occasionally after work. I’m a real person, my name is Ben 719-330-4994. Call me if you don’t believe me, I’ll show you my truck too!