Archie S.
Emeryville, CA
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Archie said this business gave him honest information about what service his vehicle needed.

PL
Peter L.
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Peter said they got everything done in a timely manner.

RP
RAY P.
Concord, CA
Lexus CT 200h
03/08/2016
Quick and Easy
Got an oil change and it quick and easy.

WU
Wayne U.
California
Volkswagen Passat
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Wayne said the business did good work for him.

RAY B.
03/03/2016
Mechanic left oil stains inside of my car
Whoever did replaced my oil did not take their gloves off when they parked my car outside of the shop. Now I have hand sized oil stains to look at while I drive my car. will not be returning to this business,

HR
HALLIE R.
Berkeley, CA
Saturn L300
02/27/2016
Great job and very honest
I was very impressed with the work done on my car and how honest they were with prices and calling to tell me about what is going on with my car. I will definitely be coming back.

Jared S.
Mazda B2300
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Jared said he feels like they overcharged him for the service he received. He paid them $300 to switch out some hoses and now his vehicle cannot pass the inspection. He would not recommend for reasons stated.

BG
Good timely, service.

CP
Camilla P.
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Camilla said this business does an excellent job and is very fair.

KG
Ken G.
Oakland, CA
Scion xB
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Ken said he was satisfied with the service and price at this business. He said his vehicle was done promptly. He would highly recommend them.

BP
Betsy P.
Oakland, CA
02/23/2016 Category: Service
Betsy said this business did a good job.

ZD
Zack D.
Richmond, CA
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Zack said this business has great knowledge, they communicate well, they care about their work, they are dependable and on time too.

CF
Carolyn F.
02/22/2016 Category: Service
Carolyn said this business is always there for her and provides personable service. She has never had a problem with them, and because of this she already has recommended others to them.

Matt P.
California
Chevrolet Silverado
02/20/2016 Category: Service
Matt said this business provided good, quick and easy service.

AV
AMY V.
Saturn SL2
02/15/2016
They do exactly what is necessary to fix the problem.
Have beenthere twice. Once to repair faulty "smog system" (I passed smog check after repair). During this service was told I had a broken motor mount and to have it fixed soon. A month later car front end began shaking. I brought it in thinking it may have something to do with the moter mount. It was not. I had the mount changedand he showed me the shaking cause...it was a bad tire (I was referred to a local tire shop..tire replaced..problem solved). On each visit I paid no more than the estimate which I had already decided was reasonable..Both times the work was performed in less time than promised..I now live in Hayward but will come back to Alameda because I like this shop.