Joan M.
09/30/2013 Category: Service
Joan said Dennis is a good mechanic and he fixed the problem. The experience was excellent.

JOHN R.
Menlo Park, CA
Lexus RX 400h
09/28/2013
As always -- great service, efficient and trustworthy

JEANNE D.
Menlo Park, CA
09/01/2013
First Class Service
Dennis has been taking care of my car for...fifteen years? Twenty? Can't even remember. He is excellent. I hope he never retires.

Jean C.
Ford Thunderbird
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Jean said she has gone here for years and they are terrific.

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
08/21/2013
Excellent care of my car.
I know that every detail is taken care of.
I have never been without a car in all the
years I have done business there.

DAVE B.
08/01/2013
Best Auto Mechanic ANYWHERE
Thanks to Griffins Automotive our 1997 Ford Explorer is only 200 miles away from 300,000 miles of service. Its longevity is a testimony to the exemplary care given by Griffins. Honesty, knowledge, punctuality, and caring sets Griffins head and shoulders above other local mechanics. Thank you Dennis!

MI
MICHAEL I.
07/27/2013
Keeps old cars running!
Dennis keeps my old cars running. Just took a 2200 mile trip in my 2000 Dodge Van. The car rode like a charm. Mike

ALLAN S.
07/26/2013
efficient,effective,professional
efficient,effective,professional

LAURA S.
07/24/2013
Always speedy, never up sold
Dennis is amazing! I've taken my Camry to him twice and every time he always makes sure that I understand what needs to be done and why. This is the ONLY place that has never tried to up sell me either. Most places take advantage of young women because most of us don't know about cars, but not Dennis at Griffin's! The last time I took my car to him he told me I did not need new drums which Goodyear said I did. That saved me at least $60, not chump change to a college student. Needless to say I will continue to bring my car to Griffin's as long as I live in the area. Dennis treats all of his clients like family.

Jack H.
07/23/2013 Category: Service
Jack said the business has perfect service and they are an excellent place to take his vehicle.

KW
KIM W.
Volkswagen Golf
07/21/2013
Great service with a smile!
We love bringing our vehicles to Dennis. He is thorough but does not fix things that are not broken. We completely trust him and his craftsmanship!

SANDY H.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
07/18/2013
Dennis Griffin is a WONDERFUL mechanic
I've taken my vehicles to Griffin's for many years. Dennis has kept them running beautifully and always given me good advice. I've recommended him to many people.

Joan M.
07/17/2013 Category: Service
Joan said the mechanic is incredibly knowledgeable and helps her if there is an emergency. He does not care how late he stays. She needed her brakes realigned before she went on a road trip and he stayed there until 9 pm so she could leave the next day. She would absolutely recommend them and the people who get to go to them are very lucky.

Marcile S.
Portola Valley, CA
Cadillac DeVille
06/27/2013 Category: Service
Marcile said the service was wonderful. She has been a customer of this business for years and she has already recommended others to this business.

KC
Ken C.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/22/2013 Category: Service
Ken said this business is the best and they were on time.

PS
Paolo S.
Los Altos, CA
MINI Cooper
06/22/2013 Category: Service
Paolo said the staff provided very high quality work for his vehicle.

MARK W.
06/18/2013
Great Quality, Timely Completeion, Reasonable Costs,
As usual Dennis did what was needed to be done with great workmanship, on time delivery (the car was ready when promised), and at a reasonable cost. What more could you ask for? And he even did extra cleaning!

MICHAL G.
06/16/2013
Replaced Alternator
Alternator went and car was towed to dennis's shop. As always, He fixed it great and the car is running very well.

Martin H.
Chevrolet Cab
06/14/2013 Category: Service
Martin said they resolved his problem.

JO
JUDY O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Honda Accord
06/09/2013
Friendly and professional
Dennis has such great stories to tell and makes me feel like family. I know nothing about the mechanics of cars so appreciate knowing that I have top notch service and maintenance.
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2013