MARK W.
01/07/2015
Dennis to the rescue!
Fixed the Toyota on time and kept the cost reasonable.

BR
Becky R.
Volkswagen Passat
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Becky said she likes this business. They do good work and they are convenient.

MI
MICHAEL I.
12/15/2014
Excellent service and expertise
I had a problem with my serpentine belt on my 2000 Dodge van. I had AAA tow the van to Griffin's Auto and I was back on the road the next day.

ME
MARTHA E.
Volvo V70
12/12/2014
Excellent mechanic!
Dennis is the best! He's been our mechanic for 30 years and is always efficient and helpful. He'll even make house calls. He does everything from broken key mechanisms to rotating tires. He's got years of experience and teaches a Mechanics class as well.

Marcile S.
Portola Valley, CA
Cadillac DeVille
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Marcile said she has been frequenting the business for a while and she never has to worry when Dennis has her vehicle.

MARY P.
Morgan Hill, CA
12/05/2014
Great Service Again
Mr. Griffin contacted me to let me know it was again time for the maintenance on my truck. This little extra bit of service really helps to keep my truck running in top condition. I am old and I would forget for months about any maintenance needing to be done so I thank Griffins for reaching out. As always the actual maintenance service was completed in a timely manner. All things were great, he did let me know that I have things that need some attention, but said I could wait until after the holidays. The last auto repair shop I took the truck to was constantly hounding me to fix expensive things "right now" with no lead in time, because they wanted the money and did not care about the customer. Not so at Griffins he always gives me time to get the finances in order on expensive items, unless there is a dangerous situation. Thanks again for the great job and watching out for your customers. I will be back!

MARK W.
Volvo V70
12/04/2014
The Best!
Brought the Volvo in for regular service, which was done timely and cost effectively. Same high quality work as always.

SD
SHARON D.
Lincoln Town Car
11/30/2014
Great Job
Great job done in a timely matter. Every
detail was taken care.

Mary S.
Honda Accord
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Mary said she is happy this business has taken very good care of her vehicle.

PO
Pamela O.
Saturn Astra
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Pamela said the business has not given up and are still trying to figure out what the problem is.

John W.
Chevrolet Astro
11/25/2014 Category: Service
John said the service was really good.

JO
JUDY O.
Honda Accord
11/23/2014
Awesome service as usual
Dennis is so good about checking every detail involved with car maintenance. For over 20 years he has been my go to guy.

ALLAN S.
11/22/2014
Courteous and efficient service.
Wonderful service and highly recommended to all

PM
PAT M.
Los Altos, CA
11/15/2014
Usual Fine Service
As usual the work work was done quickly and thoroughly by Dennis. Great to have a mechanic I can rely on
Dennis M., Manager from Griffin's Auto Repair responded on 11/16/2014

Thank you for your comments. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

BG
Bob G.
California
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Bob said the business does a good job and they are thorough.