Overall Rating 4.5208323/5Overall Rating 4.5208323/5Overall Rating 4.5208323/5Overall Rating 4.5208323/5rating 4.5208323
Overall Rating 2.1249954/5Overall Rating 2.1249954/5rating 2.1249954rating 2.1249954rating 2.1249954

Kennett Square, PA
Employees are great.
Everything was better than what I had expected. Great service!

Middletown, DE
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Service advisor Joe Grillo was excellent
Service was done as promised

MT
Martha T.
Communication Better
Despite having my vehicle repaired multiple times for the same problem with no end in sight, the dealership has been better with updating me about the progress with my vehicle unlike corporate!

Joseph W.
Penns Grove, NJ
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They always tell you up front what needs to be done to your car and do not haggle you into getting a service that you cannot afford at the time.

Hyundai service

Marshall W.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They are good about pre warning you of issues that could arise.
They were very friendly and did the recall. And help and let me know if there was anything else that need to to be addressed. They are a great team of advisors.

Pennsville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
ok but not great
ok but not breat
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/19/2019

We certainly appreciate you returning to complete the repair on your vehicle and agreeing to reconsider the survey rating. If there is anything we can do for your automotive needs, please keep us in mind.

Joe Grillo

Marilyn H.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn Hawker
What makes this place so great is the people that works there. Always great you with a smile or hello, and while my car was being serviced I would get a phone call from time to time explaining in detail what was going on. The service advisor I delt with was Charles Santana he's very good at what he does.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Donna did a great job explaining all that was done.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Fast service t
They are ready when i arrive . No long wait . Friendly .

Solid customer service
Joe is always friendly, professional, and communicates well with customers. Service has been 5 star. I give the brand 4 stars because I have a fairly new car, 2017, but have been at the dealer multiple times for a technical issue that does not currently have a resolution although they are working on it. The situation is unfortunate. I had Volvos before switching to Hyundai. I did not have issues at all with my Volvos until they were over 10-16 years old, respectively.

DK
David K.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick service I able to talk to the Service person who reviews everything that was done to my Hyundai
My rear brakes were replaced and PVC valve. However one bulb was replaced at $42 ! I didn’t question the price of the other work on my vehicle. But the price of that bulb replacement is hard to believe. I appreciate the courtesy car wash ! I will be back in 6 months for my routine maintenance. Also a wiring harness was replaced at no charge which made my engine light go on. This harness was covered under Warranty Thank you.

VK
Valerie K.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
The attention you get right from the moment you step into the Office for repairs, people are friendly take the time to explain things and are very accomodating
I give this dealership 5 stars for the way they treat people and the situation we bring to the establishment

06/10/2019 Category: Service
clean waiting room with free coffee and bottle water
Service staff were friendly and knowledgeable, dealership needs to offer coupons to regular customers. Price's are much high then other near by car service, for oil change and tire rotation.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the review! We do send coupons via email and show that you are on the list- Sometimes these emails are directed to your SPAM folder. I do see that a coupon was applied to your recent service as well. We do remain very competitive in our pricing and please keep in mind that some service is less expensive for a reason- We use genuine Hyundai parts with factory trained Certified Technicians.

Hertrich Hyundai

J L.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
30K miles maintenance
All was good

RE
Richard E.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast professional courteous service.

KK
Kimberly K.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Very Helpful
It was just all around easy getting my car in for service with them. The service advisor was very helpful and acknowlegable about my car. This is my first Hyundai and so far I am loving it!!!!

Philadelphia, PA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Serivce!
Each time I called for help they were so informative and broke each thing down for me to understand. I would high recommend them to anyone!

Claymont, DE
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Friendly people who keep you informed. Quick service for those who have to wait for their car.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/17/2019

Thank You very much!! We appreciate the 5 Star Review!!

ME
Morris E.
Newark, DE
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Donna Noonan and THE GUYS are simply amazing!!!
After feeling down and out about my car. Donna gave me confidence everything will handling professionally. While waiting on repairs a rental was provided. THANK YOU Hertrich New Castle for your excellent customer support. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 06/17/2019

Thank You!! We love you back!!