Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5rating 4.5000011
Overall Rating 2.0869574/5Overall Rating 2.0869574/5rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Donna was great. Got me in and out..but they did miss putting air in my tires..

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding teamwork
Charles and his team of techs did a great job diagnosing the issue with my car and had parts in stock to fix it. Alll additional maintenance work was completed in a timely manner and it was ready for me as promised at the end of the day.

12/08/2018 Category: Service

LC
Larita C.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service experience. I was able to get a same day appointment. In-and-out in a reasonable amount of time.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Friendly people, nice clean waiting room, great place to have your vehicle serviced

Marleen W.
Wilmington, DE
A change
I came for routine service twice on two different Saturdays and was told I had to make an appointment, I was turned away twice. I had not experienced that in the prior year s, I guess they are extremely busy.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for completing the survey, Our Saturday service does fill up with appointments quickly and we try to be fair to those with appointments- sometimes we can take additional vehicles in when we have a cancelation or a "no-show"- but that is hard to predict as well- We do recommend calling in advance or setting an appointment for Saturday service. I trust the service you did get when you returned on Monday was "Outstanding"- if not please give me a call at 302-323-1100

WM
William M.
Middletown, DE
2017 Hyundai Azera
7000K Service
I brought my vehicle in for scheduled routine service. The Service Representative was very courteous and professional in performing her responsibilities. The service was completed ahead of the estimated time. Checking out and payment for the service was routine with no problems whatsoever. All in all it was a very positive experience.

Jeff T

Charles C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fulfilled Promise
Work was performed in the time period promised and at a reasonable price, as usual.

Tammy M.
North East, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I have come back to same dealership every since I purchased my car from them. I have always gotten great, fair and thorough service. I trust their service is done right and when they recommend additional work they always let me know if it has to be done right away or if it could wait until next service appointment.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/06/2018

Thank You for your continued trust in our service and the 5 Star review!!

DK
David K.
Hockessin, DE
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and a carwash
All my questions were answered. I test drove a Sante Fe and will consider it for my next vehicle.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/06/2018

Glad to hear you liked the Santa Fe!! Thank you for the 5 Star Review!!

Aston, PA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service.

Sad just sad
Diagnostic team needs to be stronger when it comes to figuring out problems.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/05/2018

I left a voice-mail for you a little earlier, Please give me a call so we can set up a time to look further into the issue you are having. We truly want to get to the bottom of the problem, It may take a longer time then what we had it for the other day. I can be reached at 302-323-1100

BW

Aijarkyn D.
Newark, DE
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
I came to service recall on my vehicle and they took me right in and finished with great quality I can feel the difference when I drive. They have earned my trust, and I would definitely recommend this place for others. Thank you hertrige service !
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 12/03/2018

Thank You for the great survey and kind words!!

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Level of customer attention
Always addresses customer concerns. First car dealer I have had to check for factory for recalls.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/30/2018

We strive to provide "World Class" service to all of our customers!! Thank You for the fantastic review!!

Happy Holidays!

James M.
Middletown, DE
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Only went for routine service but was treated like royalty!
I had a coupon for an oil change and tire rotation and they scheduled me for the following day. When I arrive my salesman ,James, introduced to my service writer, Charles, and he wrote up my service sheet and I mentioned that my hatch back door wasn't locking and Jeff, service manager, stepped in right away and went out to my car and showed that I need to be away from the car to lock it. It wasn't a problem at all. They called me later in the day and said my car was ready and there was a couple of services that they recommended and they could be done then. I said I would schedule another time and there was no pressure.....a very pleasant experience!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/30/2018

As far as we are concerned, you are Royalty!! Thank you Sire! for the outstanding review and kind words!!

VD
Vivienne D.
Darby, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for being there
My car had a problem while out of state, through blue link I was able to get the car back to DE overnight. The repair was completed by the following afternoon . Thanks to Jeffery , he took control and did his best to get my car back to me as soon as possible. Your assistance is greatly appreciated .
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words!! We strive to provide outstanding "World Class" service to all of our customers and its nice to hear when it is appreciated!!

Happy Holidays!!

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Good service, reasonably priced
Good service, reasonably priced; nice & considerate staff.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/29/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Survey and the kind words!!

Douglass D.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great serice
Great serice and a car wash at the end very nice
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/27/2018

SD
Sierra D.
Wilmington, DE
11/25/2018 Category: Service
I enjoy coming to hertich because the service is great. I love the fact that they take their time to fill you in on all the things that are going on with your car... they always have coffee too which is a plus.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review!!