1951 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5rating 4.5000011
Overall Rating 2.0869574/5Overall Rating 2.0869574/5rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574

Michele W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
very accomodating
I appreciate that they did not have to keep the car for a long time, dropped off and picked up within a few hours

CN
Carlos N.
Middlesex, NJ
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Donna
They did awesome job on my car i give 10 star to donna which help me out totally very understanding my needs she is so awesome i thank donna so much im only going to see her for my services

RN
Ronald N.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Continued great service
Great job on my recent visit. Staff took great care of me and the vehicle. the Saturday staff although small, really did an excellent job!!

Sharon S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Friendly and quick!

KC
Kevin C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer support
I've been going the Hertrich Hyundia since 2010. They've always been honest about my options and fair. I keep my 2 Hyundias maintained so that they retain there trade in value. And even though my 2011 Santa Fe has always been a very reliable car we may considering a new car at the end of this years. And on closing again Thanks Kevin C.

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I had no appointment,they took me anyway. Great service
I had no appointment, but they took a look at my car anyway. Figured out the problem and did work same day. Very polite, and informative. Kept me updated on the work and time frame. I'll be back.

John M.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Donna provides consistent excellent customer service, and feedback.

Thank You!

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Service is Great
Always enjoyed the service given everyone is pleasant and friendly.

PC
Paula C.
Claymont, DE
02/09/2019
Labor over charge is a systemic problem
I came in to have a reflector light replaced. I was told it would be a 30 minute labor charge. I watched and timed to work being done (and not done) on my car. The mechanic was on the phone for more than 10 minutes, completed the work on my care in almost 12 minutes and then went to the managers office for another 7 minutes for conversation before my car was taken out of the garage. When I questioned this I was informed he was not just working on my car, he was working on another car at the same time, which was why he was on the phone. Why was I charged labor during the time he was in the phone about another car? I would say this is a systemic issue of over charging on both myself and the other car owner. They did give me a $20 discount but this doesn’t seem to fix the overall and ongoing issue.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/14/2019

Thank You for bringing this issue to our attention, We have attempted to call several times but have not been able to speak with you. I would like to speak with you further about this issue. Please give me a call at 302-323-1100.

Newark, DE

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Very welcoming and informative
Great overall first experience
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/15/2019

Thank You!! We will do our best to make this the start of a long relationship!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Questionable service
Not sure I can trust that work is actually being done since had a weird experience two times now. Not sure it's worth going back again.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/13/2019

I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit. I have attempted to call the phone number we have on file but it does not ring through. I can be reached via email at jtrnka@hertrichs.com or 302-323-1100.

PP
Priscilla P.
Middletown, DE
Friendly and helpful
I had just returned from an unexpected family emergency out of town where I had to spend $5000! Having to return and have both the front brakes replaced, oil change and tire rotation was an expense I wasn't prepared for. I had hoped to do this next month when I was in a better place financially. The brakes had a different idea!!! Donna Noonan went over and beyond to help find a way for me to deal with this. Not many people would have been so considerate of my circumstances. I was already stressed from the family emergency and a long drive the night before, when it was apparent the brakes had gone bad, so having to face another crisis was tough.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/15/2019

THANK YOU!! I am glad we were able to make this as painless as possible!!

TW
Tammi W.
Customer service
Everything on time. Service person did an excellent job explaining everything to be done on my car. And the price was right.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/15/2019

Thank You for the great survey!!

LL
Loretta L.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The clerk was very helpful and let me know about my current and previous maintenence
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/15/2019

Thank You!! We appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey!!

JN
Jill N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
The Best
As usual the service was excellent. Joe was very pleasant and accommodating. The department continues to give me no reason to go elsewhere. Thank you.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/15/2019

Thank You!! Always a pleasure to see you and your vehicle!!

Ron S.
Newark, DE
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and professional service.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/15/2019

Thank You!! We appreciate the great review!!

its convenient
no comment
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 02/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey, We do strive for 5 Star service and hope to prove that with your next visit. If there is anything we can do to improve please let us know!

MO
Maria O.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service for my Sonata
The friendly staff and professional service. Donna was very accommodating and had my vehicle ready in a timinanner.

KV
Ken V.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Special care and follow through from Donna in service.
She always makes me feel how much she cares that everything is well communicated and that I am satisfied.
I really enjoy and trust working with her.