Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5Overall Rating 4.5000011/5rating 4.5000011
Overall Rating 2.0869574/5Overall Rating 2.0869574/5rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574rating 2.0869574

LC
Larry C.
Claymont, DE
2012 Hyundai Tucson
service
Attention to details and friendly

FH
Frank H.
Above and beyond
Got me in on the day I called. They were wonderful to deal with
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/18/2018

Glad we were able to take care of that issue quickly!! Keep us in mind for your future automotive service needs! Thanks for the great review!!

WB
William B.
Clarksboro, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Sonata Service
Service doe while I waited. All work was fully explained and estimated. No surprise costs.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/18/2018

Thank You!! We appreciate the 5 Star Review!!

MT
Martha T.
Martha T
Yet make you feel very welcomed

Thank You very much!!

MN
Mark N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant atmosphere. Good service.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
When I made my appointment I was able to get an estimate of possible cost. Appointment made around my schedule. I waited for my vehicle and it was completed in a timely manner. Service attendant explained what was done to my car. He was polite and I was able to ask questions.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You!! We appreciate the great review!!

Jana D.
Pennsville, NJ
Kept their word
Good service and completed with in the time stated.

AA
Alolade A.
Good customer service
My car was service within an hr which was good.

HH
Helen H.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Extremely Satisfied Customer
Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle provides excellence in service. They tell me when my car will be ready and keeps me updated with any delays in returning my car at time promised. I know in advance what my cost will be. They provide a free car wash with every service, coffee and water are available while waiting, Clean environment and very respectful. I also love they way my car runs, looks and feels.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You Very Much!! We appreciate the great review!!

FR
Francisco R.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
awasome vist
I had a very pleasant experians my car was serviced quickly

Alexander M.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Going to Hertrich since i bought my vehicle. Service and care for my vehicle is great. Wish they had a more flexible pick up/drop off service. Nothing wrong with it but wish the last pick up was at 5P instead of 4P.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/15/2018

You may pick up up until 8Pm on Weekdays and 5PM on Saturday, The Shop will close at 4PM on Saturday, but the cashier is here until 5. Thank You for the great review! We will see you next service!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Brought my 2016 Hyundai launcher in for service. There was nothing wrong with the car just routine care. Had me in and out of there in an hour. Can you take great care of my car
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You!! Glad we were able to help quickly!!

Good job
I have been receiving good customer relations,friendly environment & an excellent job since i have been using this Hyundai dealer.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You, We appreciate your continued patronage!!

Robin M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service knowledgeable staff
Good service knowledgeable staff great location good deals. Staff was able to assist with finding out the problem with the car
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words!!

Richard B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall was done with no problem
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/15/2018

Thank You for the 4 Star review- We do strive for 5 Star service with every visit and hope to prove that with your next visit.

Donald P.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Charles Santana (153) was a excellent service advisor, he kept me well informed of the service progress.

Jeff t

Bear, DE
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Timely Appointments - Great Service
After having trouble on a Sunday evening, I was able to make an online appointment for the next day. Very convenient!

Bear, DE
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs work
The constant turn around of service writers does noot build confidence with people.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 10/12/2018

Please give me a call when you get a moment to discuss your recent service visit. I agree that our turn over in service is never a good thing and we have been working hard to get the right people in the right position. Would love to discuss with you!!

302-323-1100

SG
Sanket G.
Hockessin, DE
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice experience
Service manager was helpful. Helped throughout the process. Reasonable rates and good service.

Bianca B.