Overall Rating 4.4761883/5Overall Rating 4.4761883/5Overall Rating 4.4761883/5Overall Rating 4.4761883/5rating 4.4761883
Overall Rating 2.0714286/5Overall Rating 2.0714286/5rating 2.0714286rating 2.0714286rating 2.0714286

Sharon S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
The people are very friendly and ready to help in any way possible!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/17/2018

Thank You for the Great review!!

LE
Lionel E.
Claymont, DE
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I brought my car in for oil change, rotation of tires, a turn signal light that was out and for the controller for my back windows working intermittently. They took care of all of the issues but weren't able to duplicate the issue with the windows. Yet the gentleman that waited on me (name escapes me but I'm sure it's in my record of service) cleaned it out and pushed some air on the contacts to perhaps solve the problem. That was greatly appreciated and they had the car washed and ready to go when the shuttle driver scooped me up from work to retrieve it. I gave the service tech something to give to the General Manager and he followed through on my request when I spoke to the GM upon my return which meant a lot to me as well. Service like that is always appreciated so all I can say is that I'm satisfied with the level of service I received over the years that I have been buying cars there and using the service component of the dealership.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/16/2018

We do really appreciate your continued patronage with us, Mr Evans!! It has been my pleasure to help you the last couple times you have been in!! Please done hesitate to contact me if you have any further issues with your Genesis!!

Thank You for the 5 Star Survey!!

MJ
Margaret J.
Chester, PA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Donna Noonan
Companies are always looking for a 5 star review. I feel that I should receive 5 star service. That is what I received from Donna Noonan. She was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and explained what was going on with my car. I gave her a 5 star review because Donna gave me 5 star service.

SA
Samane A.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/15/2018 Category: Service
5 star service all the way
Donna was amazing. Everything from the first call to scheduled the appt, to the end was very easy and painless which is unlikely with car service. She communicated the process flawlessly and clearly, did not make empty promises and delivered exactly as we spoke.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/16/2018

Thank You for the great review and kind words!!

Dorothy B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great
Carmine was very helpful and honest. Kept in contact with me. The service was quick. Everyone is super friendly
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/16/2018

Thank You for the fantastic review!!

Glenside, PA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Charles was friendly, understanding and accommodating
Although I would not recommend this, I was runnning late to my appointment. I thought there was no way I’d be seen, but Charles was understanding and welcoming. He did a great job of explaining what was going on, and accommodated my guest and I in the beautiful waiting room. Charles and his manager Jeff provided grade A customer service!

08/13/2018 Category: Service
The woman in the service department is terrible
One of the worst interactions I’ve ever had!
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/16/2018

Please give me a call when you get a chance- I am very committed to providing outstanding service for all that come through our doors-
302-323-1100

New Castle, DE
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Hertrich review
Friendly and quick service. Explained problem and remedy. Prices could be more competitive however.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We do strive for 5 Star service, we hope to prove that with your next visit!

WJ

cheap

JJ
Jamal J.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people and great service
I love that place
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/14/2018

Always good to see you!! Thanks so much for the 5 Star Review!!

Penns Grove, NJ
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster check up
Thanks again for the support
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for bringing your Veloster in!! (We appreciate the 5 star review as well!!)

DT
Denese T.
Vineland, NJ
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant staff and extremely helpful. Always kept up to date on where we were in the entire pricess
Great staff. Even when one person was unavailable was still able to get answers from other service staff. They were on top of the situation and were quick and willing to push everything they for me
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review!!

KR
Kenneth R.
Townsend, DE
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Dependable, reliable, and honest service
Since we dropped our car off early the night before our appointment, Carmine was able to get our car serviced much quicker than we expected. A few recommendations were made for some other routine maintenance. No pressure was put on us to have the work done immediately so we deferred for a week or 2. When the previous service advisor had left Hertrich after 5 + years of getting to know each other rather well and placing our trust in him we were a little concerned. Carmine has helped us to alleviate those concerns. He is knowledgable, courteous and all around great to work with.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words!! We appreciate you!!

VD
Vivienne D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
My service advisor
I met Carmine at my last visit and he was like a breath of fresh air! He was kind patient and respectful. He addressed all my suggestions and had all the answers to my questions in a way that I understood! Thank you for finding him , he’s a keeper !
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/14/2018

We plan on it!! Thank You for the fantastic survey!!

Angela B.
Excellent service all around

Thank You very much!!

DK
David K.
Hockessin, DE
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Close to my home. Quick service. Reasonable prices.
I feel that the 100 thousand mile is a plus. I intend to keep my Sonata for three more years then give it to my Grandson when he graduates from High School. He will be taking Drivers Education this year and I will make sure he drives my Sonata. I feel he is very safe driving especially with the five star safety rating it has.
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/14/2018

Wow!! What a nice gift!! I am sure he will enjoy it! We appreciate you bringing your Sonata in for service and the great review!!

Maple Shade, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service...Friendly service advisors..Great atmoshpere
I love my Hyundai Tucson and I keep it maintained so it drives like it is new. It's a great feeling to know that I receive the best of care from the technicians who check my car over and perform the work and Donna who handles the rest. Friendly, competent, reliable service is what I have come to expect from Hertrich Hyundai. Rather it is warranty work or not I always receive great service.

AH
Adah H.
New Castle, DE
Satisfied
They were very friendly
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/10/2018

Thank You for the 4 Star Review! We do strive for 5 Star Service and hope to prove that with your next visit!

Middletown, DE
08/09/2018 Category: Service
It's always easy and convenient service
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/09/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review!! We try to make service visits as painless as possible!!

08/09/2018 Category: Service
good
Very satisfied
JEFF T. from Hertrich Hyundai of New Castle responded on 08/09/2018

Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey, We do strive for 5 Star service each visit and hope to show you that with your next visit!!