Overall Rating 4.6190481/5Overall Rating 4.6190481/5Overall Rating 4.6190481/5Overall Rating 4.6190481/5rating 4.6190481
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

DJ
David J.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
Very pleasant waiting area with little waiting time. Starbucks coffee a plus
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

College Grove, TN
Great Customer
The customer service was great with service representative polite and helpful. I like took time go over the work had done to my vehicle. I felt value as customer that would return. I wish oil change and tire rotation could be discounted more.

EZ
Enxia Z.
Very honest service
I thought my car had issues because it is carrying a lot of miles. The inspection came out very honest and professional without extra charge.

JJ
Jackie J.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Very good service, he explained everything to me so I could understand

PC
Peter C.
Brentwood, TN

Fantastic job
Super friendly and excellent service!!

EH
Elizabeth H.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Do not get service at this location
Crappy service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry your last visit was unsatisfactory. James will be giving you a call to try and find out what went wrong

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Great contact with customer service once they have your car
I always appreciate the communication I receive from the customer service team while you have my car.

Munroe Falls, OH
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Overall great service, will return.

Nice facilities, good management
Good management, but make sure all work is completed upon picking up your vehicle.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/23/2019

Sorry that we made a mistake on your last visit.We will gladly make it up to you at your convenience.

Thomas B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Knowledgable Service Tech
Convenient appointments, reasonable wait times based on required service, work is guaranteed and efficiency through specialization in one manufacturer.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/20/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Quality
Very pleased with Hyundai vehicles and service

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Okay Service
The service itself was performed timely and efficiently, prices were fair, please make sure to administer all complimentary services as advertised.

Jeongwon A.
Murfreesboro, TN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
To make a review again
I was upset when I found out there is still the problem, but they called me and tried to solve the problem. Thank you for doing their best.

I was very upset
I got service last Monday whichis replacement of engine oil and light bulb. By the way, the light is still out after the service. How come it happened even though I paid for replacing of the light. It sucks.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/19/2019

I am sorry that your last visit was unsatisfactory. If the bulb is out again than there could either be that the new bulb has failed or something else going on such as the connector. If you come back by we will gladly look at the issue again for you.

PW
Patricia W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Extra
Went in for maintenance. I have had so much going on failed to mention- might need to check front brakes. which I did needed very badly. They did new front brakes along with maintenance
Very thoughtful & helpful. Appreciate it all.

Cheryl B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
A
A
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/17/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Friendliness
When called for appointment for oil change, service advisor said they were approx. 2 weeks out (??) but said that he would work me in.
Did a great job of "working me in" as service was completed in approx. 1 hour.
Ask for written estimate for brake pad change service. Service advisor went over the costs with me personally but failed to give me a written estimate. Good Friendly Service!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/17/2019

Brentwood, TN
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Extremely nice people and great service!

James R.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil change, tire rotation and software recall
Performed service in professional and timely manner.

Rachael M.
Replaced My Car Engine FOR FREE
Hyundai replaced my car engine for free & paid for our rental car during the entire process. WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

TD
Tracey D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy; Great service
Very trustworthy; professional; fast, convenient.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 04/15/2019