Overall Rating 4.6052605/5Overall Rating 4.6052605/5Overall Rating 4.6052605/5Overall Rating 4.6052605/5rating 4.6052605
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

KG
Karen G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
dependable and on time
I appreciate a business that is on time because, like everyone else, my time is valuable. I depend on the service being on top of all things Hyundai and this team is.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

TA
Tony A.
Lebanon, TN
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Expedient service.
Expedient service - friendly staff.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/22/2019

Antioch, TN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ehhhh
I had mentioned a probably with my tires/wheels when I called in to make the appointment and when I arrived for my oil change. I was informed that since my tires weren’t taken off, they didn’t check and that’s how they normally check the brakes and alignment and such. Previously when I had my oil changed at this location i had gotten my brakes and alignment checked. I’m not sure what was different about this time but nothing on my end. I now have to take off from both of my jobs AGAIN to get this issue checked out when it was brought up and should have been checked in the first place.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/21/2019

I am sorry you feel like the work was not performed. With out the tires coming off during a rotation than we can not properly look at brakes. With the tires on the car all you can do is look thru the wheel which you can not acurately gauge brake wear.

DN
David N.
South Fulton, TN
Great customer service!!
Everyone treats you like family! Prompt service and qualified people!

CD
Casey D.
Nunnelly, TN
Better than expected
Easily scheduled an appointment that was convenient for us, started on our vehicle at scheduled time. Completed service, 2 recalls and clean up very fast. Friendly Service Advisor.

RE
Ronald E.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Long Wait for repair, but good work by the local guys
My car had to have a new engine assembly, and there was over a six week delay in getting the car repaired and back in service. The delay was in getting the new engine assembly from headquarters and not any delay due to Cool Springs Hyundai. Once the engine was received, Cool Springs promptly made the repair, and the car seems to be running smoothly again. During the long wait, I was provided an SUV rental at no cost to me.

BC
Bob C.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service at this dealership is the best anywhere I have been
Outstanding service from James at this dealership. He goes out of his way to make sure the car owner is pleased. Above and beyond. Thank you James

TP
Tiffani P.
Old Hickory, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Justin has been absolutely great!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Cool Springs

Scott S.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Full engine replacement
Had a full engine replacement that was done under warranty. Hyundai service department took care of me during the process.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/16/2019

Matthew Z.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
James (Service Advisor) has been and continues to be a shining example of what interacting with a dealership service department should be like. He is always knowledgeable up front, doesn't overpromise and has great follow up. Have been and will continue to keep bringing my Hyundai Elantra here.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/15/2019

GB
Gavyn B.
Brentwood, TN
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient!
I have had my oil changed multiple times at this location and always had a good experience! Justin has assisted me each time and provides a great service. I highly recommend this dealership!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/13/2019

BA
Brian A.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Justin takes care of me
Justin always finds a way to take care of my maintenance needs!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/13/2019

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Hyundai of Cool Springs went above and beyond, making sure my child was comfortable throughout, even providing him a slice of pizza when he was hungry! The service is top-notch!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/12/2019

Danny L.
Smyrna, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
I've been coming to Hyundai of COOL Springs since Summer of 2014 and have always been treated well. My car has always been properly serviced without issues. I want to thank Jordan for greeting me on my way in and listening to my service needs. Thank you Justin for booking my appointment and replying very quickly. Thank you James for always being so positive when I show up and before I leave. I also had the pleasure to speak with Chance who took care of my Veloster Turbo.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/12/2019

Tom S.
Smyrna, TN
02/11/2019 Category: Service
im not sure they know what they are doing
I really wish a zone rep would call me
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 02/11/2019

As we discussed on the phone I do not know how you recieved another survey before we have finished your car but the part should be here tomorrow and i will personally call you when completed

EC

Brenda L.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Didn't have an appointment
But they worked me in to replace a headlight that had gone out and completed the repair quickly.

02/09/2019 Category: Service