2085 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5rating 4.6176506
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

WR
Wendelyn R.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Professionalism
Great service.....courteous and prompt!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

LF
Lauren F.
Thompsons Station, TN
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Genuinely good people!
I went in to take care of some recall issues. I appreciate the fact that they didn’t try to sell me anything extra. That’s probably one of the main things I have to worry about as a single mother. I don’t like when people are pushy about spending more than needs to be spent. Upselling is the worst lol! They finished in the estimated time frame they gave me. All in all, they’ve always been good to me & are the reason my next car will be a Hyundai as well!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/13/2018

Brentwood, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/12/2018 Category: Service
My first less than stellar experience.
I usually have great service at this dealership. This time was less than stellar with multiple delays and less thoughtfulness about the impact of the delays.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/12/2018

I am sorry for the delay in repairs. dealing with extended warranty companies we have to go by their guidelines. They sent out an adjuster which took time and once the work was approved we repaired as quick as possible. We would be happy to run thru our car wash but we did not want to damage your decorations which where on the car. Once you remove them we will be happy to wash. We do everything we can to expedite each repair but we do understand the importqance of customer time and being without a vehcile.

Marilyn C.
Nashville, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful group
This is a wonderful team. All are courteous and kind from the garage into the office. It creates a nice atmosphere while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced. A quality 5 star rating.

EB
Eddie B.
Dickson, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
GOT A WASH EXTRA WITH MY OIL CHANGE
BUT IT STILL TOOK AND HOUR AND 45 MINUTES. WISH I COULD GET FASTER OIL CHANGE SERVICE.
BUT IT WAS BETTER THAN THE TIME BEFORE THAT TOOK CLOSE TO 5 HOURS.

Darlene S.
Hendersonville, TN
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Job well done. They were professionals and friendly.

WB
Willis B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
5 Stars rating
James, is outstanding in greeting and getting the work done. My SUV was washed and clean in side. Thanks

WA
William A.
Kingston Springs, TN
Pleasurable experience
We bought our Elantra from another dealership, but after our first trip through the Cool Springs service department we have become repeat customers.

FH
Frank H.
Dickson, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and well qualified service
friendly, well organized, also best car I have ever owned

Sherri M.
Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Understanding and informative
I worked with Justin in the service department. My car stopped working on Thanksgiving night. Hyundai was great about taking my car the next day - I had to have it towed. Justin was patient and explained everything to me, giving me time to make decisions. I appreciated the information and options with my car.

Antioch, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service and people
Always pleasant service

Spring Hill, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Very quick, friendly, and knowledgeable service department and I will definitely be going back.

Danny L.
Smyrna, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
ROUTINE OIL CHANGE
Justin, James, and Tim did a great job making me feel welcomed and taken care of. I had an appointment scheduled for my oil change. After the service my car was washed and vacuumed (I really like that part). The service team has always been very helpful and I will continue my maintenance needs here at Hyundai of Cool Springs.

Jennifer H.
Convenient and Expedient
Grateful to Justin and the Team at Hyundai of Cool Springs for always working me when truly an emergency. Fair prices and a comfortable waiting area make visits effortless. Thank you!

GS
Gary S.
Castalian Springs, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Justin in service very professional, thorough, explained service, options for new tires.

RF
Ronald F.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Right on schedule.
Excellent service at a very reasonable price.

CT
Colin T.
Service dept
Always pleasant, usual expert service, once again for good job well done. Thanks James and Justin. Regards Colin Turnnidge.

Lyles, TN

Mount Juliet, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Ridiculous wait
The service took at least 2x longer than it should with minimal communication. And car was not vacuumed. Disappointing service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/03/2018

I am sorry that the service took longer than expected. Everytime the vehicle comes in we check for recalls and that is why the the update was needed. I am sorry that the advisor did not inform you of the additional time time needed for the recall. Thank you for your business.

RP
Robert P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/02/2018 Category: Service
over the top
Considerate and concerned for my problems.