1998 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6333367/5Overall Rating 4.6333367/5Overall Rating 4.6333367/5Overall Rating 4.6333367/5rating 4.6333367
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Elantra Service
Very friendly and knowledgeable service technicians and office personnel.

Christiana, TN
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing Customer Service
Pleased with repair but extremely disappointed with communication and overall customer service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/20/2018

I am sorry about the lack of communication during your last visit. We try to keep everyone informed as much as possible. We will use your feedback to help improve future visits. Thank you for your business.

CT
Christine T.
Spring Hill, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
The gentleman that took care of my car this time was respectful of my time, and of me as a person. Thank you!

Clinton C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I do not know what Review Title is.
I have no further comments.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/18/2018

I am sorry that we unfortunately did not have the tire in stock that was needed for your vehicle. When we order a tire we are only told that the tire will be there by a certain a time. That is why we could not give a more specific time other than that the tire distributor said they would be at the dealer by 1:00.  We where able to get your wife done earlier than that because we sent a person to meet the truck at a different location. Thank you for your business.

James S.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Car wash is always out of service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/17/2018

I am sorry your last visit did not go as expected. We try to get every vehicle completed as quick as possible. If you are close by I will gladly run thru carwash. It is currently working. Thank you for your business

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service = Does the Job
This was my first experience with Cool Springs and it was pretty good. I had a bit of a hard time originally getting a hold of someone on the phone, but was able to get someone who got me in touch with Justin via email. Working with him was a breeze, and he was timely in responding to emails, as well as arranging the courtesy shuttle for me when my plans changed last minute.

My only slight complaint was that when I went to pick my car up, I wasn't actually informed on how my car was adjusted or if there were any areas of concern until my next scheduled maintenance drop.

Would recommend to anyone else looking for service for a Hyundai in the Franklin/Cool Springs area.

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

PC
Peter C.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Peter
Did a great job. Need more staff to either pick up the phone or return voicemails. I had a very difficult time setting up an appointment

KO
Karen O.
Murfreesboro, TN
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service when I bring my vehicle here. The staff is so friendly and I never have to wait long for my service to be completed.

KK
Kristin K.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Justin and Steve have been great in servicing my 2017 Elantra. They have gone above and beyond to ensure I am taken care of.

BD
Beverly D.
Spring Hill, TN
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Took my car back in and problem was resolved.

Too much time
Way too much time for an appointment and a simple oil change.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/16/2018

I am sorry that the bluetooth is not working again. It was working properly when it was in the stall. If you are close by we will be glad to look at again for you.

RJ
Ronald J.
Listen to the customer
The service advisor understood the issues I was having with my sonata and fully addressed the problem. Listening is a key ingredient to communication.

David S.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Walk- ins quick
Service went well. Wish they had reminded me it that it needed an oil change as well.

Dan C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Good car, good friendly service
Very pleased with my Sonata and with the dealership; everyone I have encountered is friendly and helpful.

Kimble B.
Timely Matter
My side panel on the driver’s seat was broken. The oil needed changing. I asked for a safety inspection, and the service rep asked me if would like my tires rotated, and they did a rotation. My car was returned to me in a timely matter. The service rep was very cordial. Overall well done.
JUSTIN H. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/12/2018

Bill H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Bill Hemrick
I already told you.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/12/2018

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Servicing our customers' vehicles quickly and efficiently is a priority, but it doesn't take much of a variance from the schedule to send the whole thing in to a tail spin and cause major delays. We hope that if you choose to get service with us in the future, you experience will be handled to a higher standard and meet your expectations.

Danny L.
Smyrna, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
New Tires/ Maintenance
Steve really has gone above and beyond to service my car. There is a tire special going on right now and Steve found the perfect set for me and accommodated my busy work schedule. I'm also servicing my car because of a strange noise coming from the front and rear and Steve shows he cares and goes out of his way to find a solution along with the service team. Thanks Service Team

10/11/2018 Category: Service
My car was serviced as per appointment and the job was very well done !

Rockvale, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I am not impressed by the service -
Everytime I would call or bring my car in, I would talk to a different person - I like to have the same person overseeing the service on my car, that way I trust what they tell me.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 10/10/2018

I am sorry your last visit was unsatifactory. Finding good people to help our customers is getting harder and harder to find. Luckily we are at the point now that all 3 advisors are great at customer service and should be with us for a long time. Thank you for your business.

La Vergne, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
AAA
AAA

PS
Pershing S.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service is standard.
Parts were received on time and service was performed quickly while I waited and enjoyed coffee in the comfortable waiting area.