Overall Rating 4.5600024/5Overall Rating 4.5600024/5Overall Rating 4.5600024/5Overall Rating 4.5600024/5rating 4.5600024
Overall Rating 1.96/5rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96

Deborah M.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
There honest and courteous and they respect your time.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/14/2018

SD
Scott D.
Thompsons Station, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great service!!
I have bought 3 vehicles from here and have them all serviced here and they are great! Great service, friendly staff!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/14/2018

MF
Michael F.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good service advisor...mechanic missed tire repair
always have had great service, but disappointed on this visit. I had a slow leak from a tire and was told the leak was in the sidewall and could not be repaired. I took it to Gateway tire and they found the leak in the tread and fixed it for no charge
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/13/2018

WH
William H.
Brentwood, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great job, but difficult to schedule.
You did a great job, but it took over a week to get an appt.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/10/2018

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Super team
Amazing and lovely staff,

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Bad place
V baf
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/09/2018

We apoligize for not living up to your expectations. Your satisfaction is one of our biggest priorties. A member of management will be contacting you soon to address your issues in greater detail so that we may come to a resolution.

SG
Stephen G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
This is the only Hyundai Dealership I would bring my car to get serviced. The employees are exceptional. If I can give advice to anyone, it would be to bring your to Hyundai of Cool Springs before going to Downtown Hyundai -- the difference is night and day!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/07/2018

Barbara H.
Antioch, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service personnel and free carwash
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/06/2018

Mount Juliet, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
Service took longer than I would have thought for an inspection. While pleasantly surprised that when I got my car back (a little longer than an hour) the inspection for the recalled item had not only been checked, but also replaced, it was not communicated with me. The timing for inspection and replacement was fine, I just wish it would have been communicated to me that the inspection required the replacement.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business. We apologize for not living up to your expectations. Sometimes we take for granted the work we are performing as it is part of our day to day routine. We will strive to improve our processes to keep you as up to date as possible with the most current information.

SK
Sandy K.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Justin in service is the man!
Very quick to respond and is professional.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/04/2018

Samantha W.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
People
The people are great and friendly and helpful
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/03/2018

Robin B.
Antioch, TN
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Bringing in my Sante Fe for maintenance was easy and quick.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/02/2018

HT
Harold T.
Lawrenceburg, TN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Just drove up and work was performed
Very friendly took me to restaurant while work being done great
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/01/2018

Randy S.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Always great service!
Made an appointment and dropped the car off on Tuesday, was picked up to get a rental car, got two phone calls from James in service updating me and picked the car up 6 days later, on a Monday. So far, so good! The issue was an electrical one that could have been troublesome to isolate and fix, but it seems they did it right the first time, which, based on past experience, was expected.

There's a reason we've purchased 4 vehicles here in the last 5 year... stellar customer service! Best dealership we've ever dealt with!

James P.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Genesis Oil Change
After a not so stellar last visit, the service was prompt this time and the condition of my vehicle was explained to me satisfactorily during this visit.

TR
Terry R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Making it right
Got a call back regarding my concerns. Hyundai agreed to make it right. I apprecite them taking the time to contact me and address my car issues. Set up a time to get back in....thanks.

Missed my wash again!
Missed cleaning my car after servicing. Nice touch i apprecated
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/31/2018

I am sorry that the car wash was not completed. If you are around the dealer ship any time soon we will gladly run it thru the wash for you. As far as road noise from tires balancing will not help noise. If the rear had more noise than front and we rotated the tires than that would be why the noise seems louder now. We can rotate the tires back if you like and see if that improves the noise.

Ask for Justin!
Overall great experience working with Justin. I would def call and ask for him. Easy to work with and very communicative. The courtesy shuttle was a life saver!

Know what to expect!
I bought my Hyundai out of state and the dealership was excellent. I thought this was typical of all Hyundai dealerships and service departments but quickly realized one size does not fit all. I would recommend scheduling service online because it is very difficult to get anyone in the service dept on the phone. Ask questions on the time frame of service to be completed because they do not tell you up front. Overall, the experience has been okay but fails in comparison to my old dealership in another state. I will most likely be turning in my car at the end of the lease and changing brands.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 07/31/2018

I am sorry for your previous experiences. If you call in and ask for Justin or leave him a message he will be glad to assist you in the future also.

Joseph B.
Recent Hyundai service
Excellent work! The maintenance work was done well and on schedule-- better than expected. Everything was clearly explained to me, and when we found one additional problem the next day, they took care of it in about 20 minutes.

Brentwood, TN
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Since I drive a Sonata with 80,000 + miles on it, I didn’t expect the piece that needed replacing to be covered by warranty. To my delight, it was! The washer pump was also out. They had the replacement part on hand and were able to replace both parts in about 2 hours.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 08/01/2018

Danny L.
Smyrna, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Oil Change
Service team is great as usual. Friendly and helpful. Didn't have my car vacuumed this time but I will still be coming back.

KO
Karen O.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Every time I need my car serviced it is appointment are always available on my day off and I don't have to wait for a extra week or longer! The staff is excellent and I love the car wash and cleaning of the front floor mats. I live in Murfreesboro but prefer to do my business with the cool springs store! Thank you for excellent service.