Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

Jim L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Respect and Good Service
My Santa Fe had a recall notice. Called dealer, set up appointment date and time that was good for me. Arrived on time, was greeted, they knew what had to be done, car was worked on and completed in a timely fashion, serviceman explained what was done and answered my questions. Car was washed and was ready to go. Great service.

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

SL
Susan L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service!!!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
TOO MANY SERVICE VISITS
Service department takes a long time to diagnose problem and fix properly the first time.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/22/2019

I am sorry that you had to return for further diagnosis. We try to get everyone in and out as quick as possible. Thank you for your business and we will use this response to futher train and improve.

AQ
Aileen Q.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement, but cheaper than other places
I just wish they would have wiped down their hands before entering my car and leaving everything oily and greasy. Waiting area is tiny and needs improvement, at least bathrooms were nice and clean. Full synthetic oil change ended up being $80 which isn't too bad
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/22/2019

I am sorry for the miscommunication about the oil. You are correct you can go back to regular oil or syn blend. We would love a bigger facility but unfortunately we are land locked. If you are close by anytime we will gladly rerun your car thru the wash and wipe everything down for you. Sorr ythat it was not done prior to giving you the car back.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Customer Relations:)
Had a software update service call: time spent was exactly as promised!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/21/2019

Randy S.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Always good service.
These folks try their best every time and deliver on their promises.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/21/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
We'll Cared For
Justin was a pleasure to do business with!

Melanie C.
Murfreesboro, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
na
na

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast service
I received quick service that got me in my way

Judith S.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, friendly service
Friendly and knowledgeable service representatives. Clean and comfortable waiting area. Efficient and accurate service to my car.

James T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
???
Friendly efficient service tech
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/19/2019

Jeffrey W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Car got Fixed, Took 6 weeks, not great communication.
It took the techs a full month to diagnose the problem and begin the repair. 6 weeks total time in the shop. I had to call to get updates, as the shop did not reach out to me much. And the oddest thing... The car failed while they test drove it and they had it towed several times. They left the towing rod/hook screwed into my bumper and left it that way when I picked up the car. Had to Google how to remove it and where it stowed.. Just a pretty obvious thing to leave sticking out of the front of the car. Attention to detail and communication could be improved, aside from 6 weeks to repair a possible transmission issue. When you have to make a car payment when you haven't seen your car in 6 weeks, it's a weird feeling, LOL... They did ok. For warranty work I will probably take it back them again, as it is where I bought the car. But, if I was paying out of pocket for a repair, I would probably shop around first.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/18/2019

I am sorry that the repair took so long. We were going back and fourth between the warranty company and Hyundai tech line. We did not want to have the car break down on you so we made sure that the car was ok adn test drove several times to make sure.Thank you for your business.

Casey C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Everything was as advertised

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The service was great. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful!

Richard B.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Gods service, poor facility
The service seems to be good, the facility is uncomfortable and noisy, not pleasant to wait.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/16/2019

BA
Brian A.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Justin is great!
Justin handled the issue with my car and made my life easy in the process.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/15/2019

MJ
Margaret J.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is 10 Years Old. Cool Springs is the best
I have taken my car in there for most of its ten years. They are quick and good. They don't oversell.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/13/2019

Linda R.
Peoria, AZ
03/11/2019 Category: Service
People that work there
Service personnel are very nice and helpful. Will answer any questions you have.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 03/12/2019