2082 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5Overall Rating 4.6176506/5rating 4.6176506
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

Marilyn C.
Nashville, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful group
This is a wonderful team. All are courteous and kind from the garage into the office. It creates a nice atmosphere while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced. A quality 5 star rating.

EB
Eddie B.
Dickson, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
GOT A WASH EXTRA WITH MY OIL CHANGE
BUT IT STILL TOOK AND HOUR AND 45 MINUTES. WISH I COULD GET FASTER OIL CHANGE SERVICE.
BUT IT WAS BETTER THAN THE TIME BEFORE THAT TOOK CLOSE TO 5 HOURS.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

Darlene S.
Hendersonville, TN
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Job well done. They were professionals and friendly.

WB
Willis B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
5 Stars rating
James, is outstanding in greeting and getting the work done. My SUV was washed and clean in side. Thanks

WA
William A.
Kingston Springs, TN
Pleasurable experience
We bought our Elantra from another dealership, but after our first trip through the Cool Springs service department we have become repeat customers.

FH
Frank H.
Dickson, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and well qualified service
friendly, well organized, also best car I have ever owned

Sherri M.
Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Understanding and informative
I worked with Justin in the service department. My car stopped working on Thanksgiving night. Hyundai was great about taking my car the next day - I had to have it towed. Justin was patient and explained everything to me, giving me time to make decisions. I appreciated the information and options with my car.

Antioch, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service and people
Always pleasant service

Spring Hill, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Very quick, friendly, and knowledgeable service department and I will definitely be going back.

Danny L.
Smyrna, TN
2014 Hyundai Veloster
ROUTINE OIL CHANGE
Justin, James, and Tim did a great job making me feel welcomed and taken care of. I had an appointment scheduled for my oil change. After the service my car was washed and vacuumed (I really like that part). The service team has always been very helpful and I will continue my maintenance needs here at Hyundai of Cool Springs.

Jennifer H.
Convenient and Expedient
Grateful to Justin and the Team at Hyundai of Cool Springs for always working me when truly an emergency. Fair prices and a comfortable waiting area make visits effortless. Thank you!

GS
Gary S.
Castalian Springs, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Justin in service very professional, thorough, explained service, options for new tires.

RF
Ronald F.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Right on schedule.
Excellent service at a very reasonable price.

CT
Colin T.
Service dept
Always pleasant, usual expert service, once again for good job well done. Thanks James and Justin. Regards Colin Turnnidge.

Lyles, TN

Mount Juliet, TN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Ridiculous wait
The service took at least 2x longer than it should with minimal communication. And car was not vacuumed. Disappointing service
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/03/2018

I am sorry that the service took longer than expected. Everytime the vehicle comes in we check for recalls and that is why the the update was needed. I am sorry that the advisor did not inform you of the additional time time needed for the recall. Thank you for your business.

RP
Robert P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/02/2018 Category: Service
over the top
Considerate and concerned for my problems.

Jennifer H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service, timely
We love our daughter’s Elantra. It was having some mechanic trouble and still under warranty, and the service center was able to work us in over a Holiday weekend with a much faster than promised turnaround. Our experience was great and I would return.

EB
Elizabeth B.
Nashville, TN
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Nice snacks and courteous staff.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/30/2018

Kingsport, TN
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service for Sonata 2012
They scheduled my repair for a date only a few days away, finished the work promptly, and were very courteous and friendly.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/29/2018