Overall Rating 4.4999991/5Overall Rating 4.4999991/5Overall Rating 4.4999991/5Overall Rating 4.4999991/5rating 4.4999991
Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

John S.
Brentwood, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service review Hyundai Sante Fe
Service excellent.
Service setting not reset ( has happened before )

Thank you for making the time to fill out the survey.
We know you have many choices when choosing to service your vehicle & appreciate your business

Jackie D.
Mount Juliet, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt and great service
I always have a great experience when bringing in my 2010 Elantra for service.

RJ
Ronald J.
Pleasant
Service advisor was very helpful and addressed my concern that the oil in my sonata had been under filled at my previous visit. However, when I checked the oil level the next day it appeared to have been overfilled 🤔 Love my Hyundai and would love to continue getting it serviced with the people who should know how to maintain it properly. Will try again.

BK
Brian K.
Spring Hill, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/21/2018 Category: Service
They Staff was professional, polite, and knowledgeable. It was a great experience.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/21/2018

Billings, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful.

MI
Monique I.
Murfreesboro, TN
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service Experience
Chris has been my POC at Hyundai for a couple of months now and my last experience with him was above and beyond where my car had a flat right after leaving the dealership he came and got my car and took my car back to the dealership and fix my car and I really appreciate you so muchbecause I was still at work thank you so much Chris your customer service is above and beyond

MoNique
CupCakLady

2006 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous and friendly
Resolved the problem very quickly.

KT
Karl T.
Smyrna, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Needs improvement
The front office personnel ( salesmen , managers , service advisors ) are very good , however the work in the shop/garage has been below average for a luxury vehicle. I see a lot of room for improvement .

Needs improvement
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/19/2018

I am sorry that you feel that way. I am working on trying to get hyundai out to look at vehicle. like we discussed there is only one way to install the tape.

DT
Diana T.
The service!!!
This is my 2nd Hyundai in the last 15 years. Love this car. The people at Hyundai of Cool Springs have been awesome to me!!!

RE
Ronald E.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous, efficient, and provided a free wash and vacuum.

Would be nice to offer an express lube that could be done without an appointment.

Ashland City, TN

TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/18/2018

2014 Hyundai Equus
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Equus
Seems to work great! Glad you had an extra loaner on hand. I got spoiled in California, where they always drove a loaner to my house and picked up my Equus for service without me asking in advance for the loaner.
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/18/2018

CD
Cynthia D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Service Review
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Nice waiting area.

EL
Earl L.
Brentwood, TN
Quick repair
After 83,000 miles of happy service, our Sonata needed a new starter. Although the car broke down on a Friday night, Hyundai had the car fixed and back to us by noon on Saturday. We are so pleased!

Betty H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
First Class Service Dept
I am very impressed with the great customer service & professionalism of the Service Dept. I was taking my car to Nashville Hyundai where I purchased my car but don't like going downtown unless I have to. I tried the Murfreesboro Hyundai & was extremely disappointed with everything. I have never had a bad experience at Cool Springs & have total confidence in the staff.

Excellent service!
Very friendly staff and excellent service!
TIM O. from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 06/14/2018

EE
Emily E.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
recent service visit
In the past, I've tried to make routine service appointments online. Typically it's after hours when I think about it and so just making the appointment via the website it more convenient. This time however I remembered to make the call during hours when the service office was open. What a difference it makes when you can speak to someone who cares about your experience with them. As soon as I gave my name, they noted that there was a recall for a hose. Knowing that I was going to get more than an oil change allowed me to schedule the appointment for a day and time that was convenient for what was thought would be an hour appointment. To their credit, the appointment took less than an hour and so I was out faster than I anticipated.

Tracy S.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Great service and I love that they wash and vacuum car after service is complete. It does take about an hour to get the services completed, but I trust the dealership in the quality of work done.

Richard B.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Location
My car was ready when they said it would be and is working fine. Your staff was very friendly and professional.