Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5Overall Rating 4.6326547/5rating 4.6326547
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

WR
William R.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
I had both of our Hyundai's in last week for routine service, and was extremely pleased to be greeted by Micky McGrath! I remembered Micky from the original Franklin Hyundai days (we purchased the first Santa Fe they sold) and always found Micky to be very knowledgeable of Hyundai's and very honest and sincere in his service recommendations. I guess I would summarize it as I trust his knowledge and integrity when it comes to auto services. He will be a great asset to your operation. I have already advised 3 other Hyundai owners that Micky is back, and they can trust him to see that their service needs will be met in the manner indicated above.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/07/2015

Glad you were able to catch up with Micky again.  We love having him here!  Thanks for coming in and spreading the word.

LR
LARRY R.
2007 Hyundai Azera
12/10/2014 Category: Service
detailed service and friendly staff
It was a good service experience and having the word of GOD avaiable to take home was a nice surprise. Have a blessed holiday
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/07/2015

Glad you were able to pick up one of the Way Bibles while you were in.  They are pretty popular with our customers!  Our holiday was great and we hope yours was too.  Many blessings in the new year!

JAMES F.
TN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Comfortable and peaceful
Good people
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 01/07/2015

Sounds like you were able to relax during your visit.  Thanks for choosing us!  We appreciate your business.

AG
ALFRED G.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2014 Category: Service
friendly professional service
I had an appointment for my most recent service, but many times I have stopped without an appointment and been quickly accommodated.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/06/2014

We appreciate your loyalty.  Thanks for choosing us and sharing your experience with others.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2014 Category: Service
efficient, fast and knowledgeable
I was able to pull in immediately at my scheduled time. Was met immediately by a service manager. He answered my questions with expertise. Work was done in a timely manner, and I even got hot chocolate during the short time i waited. Awesome Service!
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/06/2014

We value your business and respect your time.  Thanks for trusting your vehicle to us.  Glad you were able to enjoy the hot chocolate too!

Marsha B.
Columbia, TN
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/02/2014 Category: Service
My service on 12/1
The service I received was prompt and timely. Everyone that I had contact with was friendly and helpful.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 12/04/2014

Thanks for bringing in your Hyundai Sonata for service with us.  We appreciate your positive comments too.

MARYSE M.
TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2014 Category: Service
oil change
I went for an oil change but had a couple of questions answered as well. Also, the technician did NOT try to sell me something that I did not need yet. That was great!
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/26/2014

Thank you for bringing in your Santa Fe for an oil change.  Have a great Thanksgiving!

BC
BALABHADRA C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2014 Category: Service
A car owner's oasis!
I find this dealership to be professional, competent, honest, and trustworthy. The staff are cordial and provide explanations for work to be done. This is the second Elantra I've purchased from this dealership and its the first place I'll go for my next purchase.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/23/2014

We are grateful for your business.  Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Cool Springs!

CT
COLIN T.
11/21/2014 Category: Service
close to wild ginger
Great service and attention
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/23/2014

Thanks for taking the time to comment.  We appreciate the kind words.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Management is very abrasive if perpetual problems exist with your warentied car.t
I own a 2013 car that has had perpetual problems that started the moment I drove the vehicle off the lot. The Navigation system never worked properly. Consequently, I was belittled by the staff and owner whenever I told them about recurrent problems. On one occasion, the co-owner told me to take my vehicle elsewhere because "nothing is wrong" only to have him at my request look at the vehicle to see that it had multiple issues. It took three days and multiple calls to Hyundai to finally get the problem partially resolved. It seems like things are great if you don't need anything other than a tune up.

MARILYN G.
Murfreesboro, TN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, Fair and Accurate Service
In addition to a multipoint inspection, and routine maintenance, I bought tires and had brake work done. They did a great job--excellent service for a very fair price.
This service team is very customer focused and obviously care about doing the right thing. Solidly good car service experience.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/14/2014

Thank you for choosing us to complete your brake work and tires.  Our team strives to give you a truly enjoyable experience.  Thank you for the feedback!

RICK B.
Nolensville, TN
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/30/2014 Category: Service
Great service & great attitude.
Good folks and fine service.
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/23/2014

Thanks for bringing your Hyundai Genesis to us.  We strive to give you top-notch service!

Tullahoma, TN
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Service was great. Thank you!

2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Cool Springs is best
These guys always work with me and not against me. In other words Hyundai Cool Springs service gives 100% to me every time I drop in for minor service. 2009 GENESIS SEDAN ROCKS*****

PL
PAUL L.
Spring Hill, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2014 Category: Service
Map upgrade completed one hour early. Instead of having to wait dealership offered to provide transportation to and from nearby mall. I didn't request it. Good service.

Randy S.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Always superb service! These folks are THE BEST!
We've bought 2 Elantras (a 2013 and 2014) from Hyundai of Cool Springs, and with good reason. They are simply an outstanding dealership! From the sales experience to the finance folks and the service department, they do what it takes to make the customer #1. I cannot say how much we appreciate the way they treated me and my wife EVERY time we've been there. Our salesman "Bowtie" John and the owner/GM Frank are just great people, as is the entire staff. Great product backed by great service!

Steve S.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
They are the best
Great people to work with.
I tried to get appointment at another Hyundai dealership and was told next appointment was in 3 weeks,
Cool Springs Hyundai gave me NEXT DAY appointments .I will continue to use them for both of my Hyundai's

Lloyd S.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
The service I received was timely and great!
Frank O., General Manager from Hyundai of Cool Springs responded on 11/23/2014

Thanks for coming in to see us.  We appreciate your business!

James W.
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Bad Wheel Alignment
Generally a good experience except on my recent wheel alignment, the tech. got the steering wheel off center and it is driving me crazy. He should have caught this.

STEVE H.
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/13/2014 Category: Service
My software upgrade on my 2013 Hyundai Equus
While I give a 4 star rating for this upgrade, that is a stretch. I had a difficult time finding out what was going to upgraded (I never really got a satisfactory answer), or a definitive price for the work. Once the work was done, I was particularly underwhelmed by how little the software seemed changed. For the expense, I wonder if it was worth it. It is not the dealership's fault, but I believe Hyundai was surprisingly unforthcoming for the expense of the work.