Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5Overall Rating 4.7499963/5rating 4.7499963
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

Lexington, SC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Consistently 5 Stars
Even after the change to Peacock, this dealership has consistently provided 5 star support. Every time I come for service, I am taken care of, regardless of the advisor I receive.

Irmo, SC
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Got in and out in an hour for oil change and car wash. Waiting room is very comfortable and appreciated the complimentary bottled water.

Muralikrishna B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change with appointment
Its pleasant place to wait. I

TA
Tracey A.
Good job
They do a good job

Hopkins, SC
Customer service
Great job
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2019

We would like to thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you back in for service and we will continue to strive for excellence when it comes to your service visit!

Roosevelt C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Service departments at location always excellent
Have used this service department from the time the location was a Mitsubishi Dealer. The service department has always been excellent.

Shaniqua S.
Irmo, SC
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience! Thank you!
Very good experience overall. The level of courtesy, kindness and conversation was fantastic. My only concern is that the car appeared to be ready well before I was called to check out. I was treated so well that I believe it was strictly related to the number of people waiting and that everyone was giving their best.

PF
Pierre F.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/23/2019 Category: Service
It is a great place. The way I am treated whenever I go there. The people are so nice and very professional.
It is a very well organized company. People are very friendly.

Cynthia B.
Saint Matthews, SC
Scheduled Service & Recall
Rachel was very helpful, friendly, and professional. Mr. Roger ensured I was secure in getting to and from work while vehicle was being serviced. My experience was great.

Wedgefield, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I appreciate the excellent customer service I receive at Peacock Hyundai. I receive a clear explanation of the service needs for my vehicle. My concerns are heard and addressed in a manner that generates trust. I have confidence that my vehicle is kept in good condition and will be safe on the road for myself and my family.

Lexington, SC

Gilbert, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Pricey service
I was taken care of in timely manner. Service rep was kind although I think I paid for some services that were not needed. I will do my homework better next time.
AARON S. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on this manner. Your input will help us grow and allow us to provide better service to customers going forward.

HD
Hanna D.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Impeccable service!
Chris and Aaron treated me with impeccable service and provided me with some of the best care that I’ve received from an automotive dealership. If I ever need anything, I know who to call. Thanks, guys!

Jasmine S.
Orangeburg, SC
It was good overall

MZ
Mary Z.
Spartanburg, SC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very professional
The staff was very professional and fixed my car quickly.

Christopher C.
Ridgeway, SC
Regular Service
As always I received excellent customer service. Chris my service writer is the bomb...

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department Has Declined
We’ve been loyal customers since we bought our cars six years ago. I’ve steadily felt like the service department has declined each time we go. This last time I was happy to see that there was an online appointment available for us to take in our vehicle since we were having issues with the battery.

When we arrived, the waiting area was packed and there was a line out the door to check in. I inquired later about this with some friendly advisors and it sounds like the service manager does not block off time slots online for appointments. Leading to customers all thinking they have an appointment at 9am, which probably creates a lot of stress for the staff, mechanics, and customers. This is a really poor short term revenue boost that will unfortunately cause long time loyal customers to go elsewhere. I hope they revise this practice.
PAUL C. from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you for your continued business in our service department. We strive for great turn around times, but at times we are busier than expected. We have streamlined a few processes to make your next vistit more enjoyable. Again, thank you for your business and trusting us with taking care of your vehicle.

NE
Normlyn E.
GREAT Dealership
The service department is outstanding. I am always treated like family and Chris is fantastic. I trust that I am going to be treated fairly and courteously. Recommend to everyone.

AH
Alfred H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
good service
making you feel important and treating you like a member of the family what make this experience enjoyable