Windsor, SC
Great Job as always!

Tremayne M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Jackson Roberts provided excellent service when I brought my vehicle in for service. He quoted a fair price for the necessary work with no "surprises" upon pickup. Will definitely return for next service.

Deborah R.
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Professional
They were very professional and even though they couldn't get to me right away they still acknowledged me. They were efficient and explained the service done and what else needed in the future.

Luther B.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
SERVICE DEPARTMENT
The issue that I had with Service Department is being resolved, Service Manager talked to me and explained to me that he was out of work due to a Family Emergency and everything will be settle, I am satisfied with that.

SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Beware compare your prices with other Hyundai dealers, I was over charged by $500.00 and more for the same service, and Peacock Hyundai said they would compare the price and nothing has been done.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/22/2020

I would like to thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I am sorry you feel you were over charged and as I stated on the phone with you, if that was indeed the case we would do what we can to make it right. Given we are short handed with everything going on in regards to COVID19 I am sorry that I was not available at the time you wanted to speak. I am thankful that the repair made on your vehicle fixed it right the first time and that the repairs were made to your satisfaction. Our certified techs take pride in their work and we strive to fix every vehicle right the first time. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I will be reaching out to you shortly.

Aaron Shepard
Fixed Operations Director
Peacock Hyundai Columbia
(803)799-1234
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I look forward to meeting you soon. I am sending over the rescore now and look forward to helping you in the future. aaronshepard@peacockhyundaicolumbia.com

Aaron Shepard

Sandra G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
At 75 years old had never had to take care of a car. Peacock has been very helpful letting me know what should be taken care of and at a reasonable price

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/16/2020 Category: Service
My Car
Car service was thorough, complete and honest.

Joseph T.
Gilbert, SC
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Service very friendly and knowledgeable!
Service made sure my engine was still under warranty, told me the time it would take to replace it and actually had the engine replaced a day early! They also took care of all the
recalls during that time! Only three days! Still can’t believe how fast they got it done!

Denise S.

Irmo, SC
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Speedy response
Over the 4 years I have patronized Peacock they have always been a very professional and attentive to my car repair and servicing needs.

Menda S.
Newberry, SC
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Scheduled Maintenance
Very pleased with the service staff at Peacock Hyundai. Chris Thompson is a excellent service rep and takes care of the customer very well. Explains the needed items in a easy to understand way and up front pricing. Great team at Peacock.

LP
Lawrence P.
Reception area/ wait area
They keep you updated on the service and let you know why the service is taking long.

Joshua S.

Ridgeway, SC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service experts
Gave outstanding service and informative information.