KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Good place

Houston, TX
Ram 3500
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Took my truck in for a couple of recalls, oil change, and a check engine light....they took care of everything in a timely manner and did a great job! Got i back as promised! Thank you!

BC
BOB C.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
The people are like friends! They do a great job every time! It is why I drive over 30 miles for my service! They are the only ones who have touched my car other then tires!

Skyler M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great people

KR
KELLY R.
Lynden, WA
Dodge Neon
THEY ARE FRIENDLY
THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND GET YOU OUT QUICKLY.

Friday Harbor, WA
Jeep Cherokee
Jeep service
Friendly and fast service

ARJAY B.
Dodge Avenger
03/31/2019 Category: Service
prompt
E-mobile notices comes in handy!

MARK W.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Do not even waste your time here
I had excellent service with Dave from Sales. I've purchased three cars from them now. But service is a wreck. I recently bought a brand new RAM 1500. Within a few months the rear axle was severely rusted. I took it in for service and the service advisor did not know the difference between a frame and an axle. Then after they looked at it, she told me it was from the salt during a recent snow storm. Yet NOWHERE else under my truck had rust but the rear of the rear axle. :(.. I had issues with my old wrangler as well, where they told me I needed a new transmission, I took it to another dealer and they said it looked great.

GB

FC
FRANK C.
Ram 2500
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Boat trailer and truck all in a day
I had to bring my 2017 Dodge 2500 in for some factory recall work. While I was at it I needed an electric winch which I had purchased installed on my boat trailer and wired into the truck. I called KarMART and "no problem" Dropped the truck off with the trailer attached (and the boat on the trailer). They did the recall work and did a get job of installing the power winch with a very clean wiring connection to the truck. Talk about accommodating a customer - these guys are amazing.

Lynnwood, WA
Chrysler 200
03/26/2019 Category: Service
The service department has been taking really good care of me. I drove from Kirkland to Burlington for all my warranty need.

STEPHEN B.
Stanwood, WA
Dodge Dart
03/24/2019 Category: Service
No star
Had recall work done. I was told it would be ready the next day, but it actually took a week. Service rep didn't keep me informed of progress and was not polite or apologetic when I came to pick it up. His greeting was"What do you need?" Unfriendly tone. I responded that I came to pick my car. "The cashier is over there". Wow what a warm fuzzy feeling.

Ferndale, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great as always!
Made an appointment for my Ram to get an inspection, just needed a couple things, they were able to get it done same day, everything else looks good. Prices are reasonable especially when you consider you have factory trained folks touching your truck, knowing exactly what to look for. Going to a private shop might save me literally a couple dollars, but that's like going to a proctologist for dental work. You just don't know what you get from those private shops that are "jacks of all trades, masters of none". You ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get what you pay for. Thanks Karmart team for keeping my rigs on the road. Next time it's time for one of my Jeeps.

SALINA H.
Burlington, WA
Dodge Charger
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Got recall done took a day and a half. Asked for wash job and hand dry never got washed.

DONNA B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Charger
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Recent recall repairs and 100K check up
The staff, and especially Eric who oversaw my repairs, were friendly and knowledgeable. Eric went above and beyond what was expected. I will surely go back to Eric and KarMART when repairs are needed. I was totally satisfied with this repair experience.

TRAVIS M.
Stanwood, WA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and professional
Sales and service are both prompt and professional

BT
Brian T.
03/14/2019
Failure to due what is right
I purchased a 2109 Dodge Ram at KarMART. Days later I noticed a small gouge/chip in the dashboard that it looked like someone had tried to touch up.

They said that they would bring in a vendor to try and touch it up so hopefully I would not be able to see it. WOW.. New vehicle.. Touch up instead of replacement for a new vehicle. WOW.... They were wonderful while I was buying the vehicle. Take warning..

DAVID R.
Camano Island, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Shocking price, but it’ll be worth the cost of a new vehicle!
I went to this place mostly because of my airbag recall, also my engine light came on at 200,000 miles!
I had the airbags fixed, but was quoted 2000.00 dollars for parts and repair!
They did have it for a full week, and repaired and replaced everything that was needed! Rack and pinion, tie rods, transmission sensors, every oil replacement, gasgets replaced, water pump, radiator fluid! Rear end fluid, Multiple items thru out the truck!
I am very happy with my truck, the handling , it drives like a new truck!
My only complaint was the shell shocking price, 3800.00, I wasn’t totally prepared for that, but am happy with the overall handling.

EJ
ERIK J.
Burlington, WA
Jeep Cherokee
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I recently had my cars first serving done and my experience was great. Could not have gone more smoothly. I was able to get a ride to my appointment while the car was being serviced and it was even done early. Hannah was great and made sure everything was taken care of for me. Thanks again!

ME
MICHAEL E.
Chrysler 300
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Easy and quick service
The service department staff are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Status reports/updates via text is very beneficial if you aren't waiting at the dealership.