KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

CYNTHIA L.
Pullman, WA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Miles from Home
We were in Burlington for family business when an malfunction indicator light came on. Went to KarMART Ram and the service manager did a dianostic check right away to determine the severity of the problem...could have been bad for us 350 miles from home and needing to be home the next day...Eric got our 2500 Ram in right away, while we waited in their customer lounge, reset the computer with a service update and we were on our way within the hour. Highly recommend this dealership for their service. Thanks folks

WH
WILLIAM H.
Friday Harbor, WA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Top notch Parts and Service employees!
I am the original owner of a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. It has a little over 74,000 miles of on-road use. It is nothing fancy but I like the vehicle. I take it to Karmart in Burlington, WA for service. The people there always treat me well and make sure the parts and service needs are addressed.

02/10/2019 Category: Service

SCOTT W.
Lummi Island, WA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2L
They replaced 2 rocker arms to resolve a misfire on cylinder 1, from what I can tell the repair was successful. I am very unhappy because my powertrain warranty runs out in 2000mi, what do I do when this common problem happens to another cylinder?

They updated my transmission software to resolve some shifting problems at low speed. Not sure it has helped, same thing it goes out of warranty soon not sure if I get any extension due repairs?

I had an oil change, was upset they didn’t reset my oil indicator or do anything on the list other than the oil. They were supposed to lube the hinges, put on an oil change sticker and a few other things per their list. It doesn’t inspire confidence when they miss things on their own lists.

The service writer Melissa was nice however did seem a bit put off by some of my questions after they had the job and didn’t need me as a customer, she could have been having a bad day or I made her day worse?

I would consider going back however if the work is not covered I may just do it myself since the warranty work alone cost Fiat almost $1000.00 to replace two $14.00 rocker arms and do a couple updates that took 5 min each. Of course I cannot do the computer and they love that gravy work.

Mukilteo, WA
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Unscheduled appt
I dropped my car off at night when the service department was closed with no appointment up front, they were able to get me a rental car for the night, and then fixed my car the next business morning, all at no charge. They are great to work with and I drive past many Dodge Jeep dealerships just to bring it here every time. Thank you Caleb, Melissa, Hannah, and Eric for all your help!!!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!

BW
BRAD W.
Anacortes, WA
Ram 1500
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
They did all the recall repairs perfectly. They even updated the Uconnect software. They only problem is the Uconnect still pops up with a service error. This has been going on since I bought the truck. We thought maybe the new software would correct it but it doesn't d not. To bad

BRANDT M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Not what it once was...
Dropped my truck off for my first service. I asked them to take care of the fuel filter, oil change, recommended service, 3 recalls and rotate the tires. The service manager I talked to also offered to wash the truck and I marked the box for it to happen. Left it with them as my appointment was for the next day but they said they'd squeeze it in if possible and let me know. Never got any notice either way by that evening (kinda understandable) so picked it up the next day.

Wife picked up the keys since I wouldn't be home until later, and we went and got it after I got home from work. Problems are listed below...

1. They did the oil change and the 3 recalls as agreed. This was the only part right.
2. No fuel filter was changed.
3. The tires didn't get rotated.
4. The truck wasn't washed.

BJ
BRETT J.
Blaine, WA
Ram 1500
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Service professional Melissa A+++++
Being greeted by Melissa was great. First thing in the morning and she was very attentive and happy. Very professional and friendly... makes me want to use Karmart in Burlington for now on. The maintenance team got right to work and I had my truck back real fast. The Ram dealership in Bellingham can learn from her and the maintenance team. Thank you Melissa and the Karmart service team, it was a pleasure.

SAMUEL M.
Everett, WA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Karmart service department has taken care of my wifes Jeep Grand Cherokee and my Ram 2500 Cummins vehicles for years. I have all of my vehicle taken care of with the care and safety I can depend on. I will also mention that I live in Everett, drive 45 miles and pass 3 other dealerships on my way to Karmart. A big thank you goes out to the staff in the service department and the mechanics who take such great care of us.
P.S. They also have a very knowledgable and friendly parts department.
Sam

PB
PETER B.
Mount Vernon, WA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great salespeople
We bought a car from Jen and it was effortless. The car is great the people are as well. Great way to start 2019!!

ES
Ed S.
Burlington, WA
01/10/2019
Terrible experience at KarMart of Burlington
From the moment we got to the lot, we felt like just another number to the sales guy. We described what we were looking for and were told we couldn't have it even though the model was shown on their lot online. He never offered to get us the model with the interior we wanted then brought us a Fiat after telling him over and over we were only interested in a Jeep. Our salesman, Shawn was extremely rude, never talked on our test drives, we had to pry information out of him. I wanted to leave several times and I wish we would have. He bragged about what a jerk he was, like he was proud. Don't know what kind of customer service training he had if any. It took me 2 weeks to get my users manual, and that was after a message left for the general manager who passed it off onto another salesman. I believe we would have had a better experience if we had another salesman, the other guys in the showroom seemed very nice. The finance man promised us things like 10 oil changes, then gave us only 1 on a brand new vehicle. I'm kicking myself for going through with this purchase at this dealership. Next car purchase will be at Ralley's in Burlington, they know how to treat customers.

KZ
KIM Z.
Oak Harbor, WA
Dodge Durango
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!
I’ve had to visit the service department at a Karmart a few times and they have always worked very hard to solve my problem along while being incredibly kind and helpful in getting me going with my day. Melissa in particular has been a great pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone needing service on their car.

Marysville, WA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great friendly people, everyone in parts and service helpful and nice. Would recommend to anyone looking for a regular place to service their vehicle

MICHELE W.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
customer service
I went in and told them exactly what I was looking for and did not want to play any games and no haggling. Everyone was very nice and very helpful. got in and out with a great experience and it did not take all day.

CAROLINE B.
Coupeville, WA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Karmart Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Service Department is A O K!!
Always great service with these guys. Top notch technicians, and service writers. Thanks, Robert

RP
ROBERT P.
Bow, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service on our Pacifica Hybrid
The service advisor was excellent, letting me know how long the service would take, then when it ran long, keeping me updated with texts. She also helped convey information when the technician was trouble shooting the problem. While the service check in area is not especially inviting, with stacks of tires and come crowding, the people are friendly and helpful. There is a nice service waiting area just next to where you check in.

Marysville, WA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Amazing service department, friendly and informative. No hassel.

BRAD H.