KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

TED M.
Ram 3500
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil leak between the engine and transmittion. Tag # 2154
I dropped my 2017 Ram off at the Service dept. for a leaking rear main engine seal. The work was performed in a timely manner, my truck was washed, vacuumed and returned. The personnel were very courteous, professional and I would like to thank Melissa Picher for taking care of the entire process.

Regards

Ted Merrill

Stanwood, WA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
So thankful for the great job you did for my son's truck. Everyone was terrific in their customer service.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Recall placed vehicle out of service. Vehicle was taken and repaired ahead of scheduled maintenance.

SD
STEPHANIE D.
La Conner, WA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I only trust this dealership!
Hannah is a rockstar. She has worked with me since I bought my Jeep. She knows how I operate and accommodates my needs perfectly. If you want to build a relationship with a dealership and their staff this is where you need to go. Thanks guys!

MELANIE B.
Dodge Challenger
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I needed a new key cut and programmed and Hannah had me in and out in record time.

KP
good workers

JACK C.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Made an appointment and everything went as planned. took about 45 minutes.

DK
DIANE K.
Friday Harbor, WA
Service for new Dodge caravan
Love my new van and your staff is awesome. Thanks!

RT
ROXANNE T.
Everett, WA
Jeep Cherokee
oil change
The people make this place great. They're the best!!!

Burlington, WA
Chrysler 200
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good quick and thorough service.

AD
ANGELIA D.
Dodge Journey
09/07/2018 Category: Service
My daughter and i took my Journey in for a recall fix. We had an hour to kill so we where just looking at a future vehicle for my daughter. We where greeted by Kevin from the Dodge outlet. He showed us a few different vehicles. Long story short we ended up driving away in a 2016 Chrysler 200. Great car. Thanks Kevin and finance team for all the time and effort you put into putting a smile on my daughter's face.

HM
HECTOR M.
Anacortes, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
below my expectations.
too many excuses on a job that needed to be re done.

DOUGLAS H.
Everson, WA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
recall
Karmart has been excellent in taking care of my 2016 ram 2500. Fixed all recalls and check my truck out completely. Service was great and fast, Leaves me worry free when I hit the road on my travel's. Thank You

CR
Colleen R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
09/05/2018
Zero stars
Warning don't ever take a vehicle to karMart Jeep they're rude, the parts are unreliable and they don't stand behind their work. Pass the word.

SJ
STEPHEN J.
Ram 1500
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service,great people.
I was about to leave on vacation and needed my Ram 1500 serviced, but I waited until the last minute. The service manager was somehow able to squeeze me in and do the work plus some updates that were due. He also gave me a loaner car that night due to a software download glitch and had it ready first thing in the morning. I can't say enough on how good I was treated . And yes we had great time, pulled my 28 foot trailer 850 miles to Idaho with no problems.

TW
TOM W.
Bellingham, WA
Ram 1500
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Car for Tom and Sally Wendover.
You folks did just fine! You got it in and out in a timely manner, and I guess the recall item is fixed. Appreciated you washing the pickup and providing us with a courtesy car Thank you! Tom

JOHN D.
East Wenatchee, WA
Dodge Ram 3500
Clutch Replacement
We were having trouble and was from out of town and the dealership was able to get our truck into the shop within a couple of days. Due to the extent of the work it took awhile, but they got on it right away and did a great job and explained everything that was done.

ZM
ZAC M.
Burlington, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
09/02/2018 Category: Service
First time I've been here. Everything was great. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the previous dealership I got my oil changed did a complimentary car wash as part of any service done, which of course is going above and beyond.

ER