Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/18/2019
Honesty/Passion
Without Hesitation as soon as my engine lights comes on I go straight to Lancaster to see whats going on under the hood of my car. Nick hopped right to it. Even though I should have called before I arrived, he was able to squeeze me in to see what was going on. I always try to avoid going on weekends but I want to make sure my car is up and running just fine before I go out of town for the Holiday. Very nice atmosphere and So honest about their work and the problem your car is having. I am a forever client and recommend everyone to Lancaster.

TH
TRACEY H.
Honda Civic Si
11/10/2019
Their speed
Friendly staff, fast and efficiency!!
Great work

IC
ILKA C.
Volkswagen Beetle
11/01/2019
Fest service and they want always to help the customer. I change my dealership for them and will keep getting my car to them.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/05/2019

Ilka
Hi
We are very happy to know you liked our services/
We thank you for feedback and recommendations.

10/30/2019
Worst
Worst customer service

Maria,
We are very sorry to know that you did not like our services.
Reason we found that we could not reverse the Groupon coupon you gave us.
You gave us the wrong coupon and you wanted us to reverse that which was beyond our control,that was you mistake and Groupon we could not control.
Still we apologize for what happened during that process and will be more than happy to serve you in the future with utmost care.

SALEEM C.
Longwood, FL
10/29/2019
Nick is awesome
I came for a Full Synthetic oil change for my Corolla for $45 on Groupon. That’s such a great price, I have never seen this low of a price for a full synthetic oil change in the 4 years I’ve owned this car. Not only was the price insanely low but Nick told me I can come back and he’d save that price for me next time without even going through Groupon! This is going to be my go to spot for any of my cars needs from now on.

Saleem,
Hi
Really appreciate your feedback and recommendations.
thanks a lot

CT
CHANELLE T.
Altamonte Springs, FL
10/28/2019
Excellent, efficient service
This was my first appt and they surpassed my expectations. I was there only 30-45mins, with no appt. The owner and team were super welcoming and very knowledgeable. I will be returning in the near future.

Chanelle,
We are glad to know that we surpassed your expectaions.
Thanks for the feedback.

AH
ALEJANDRO H.
Kissimmee, FL
10/26/2019
Profesional
Good service 👍🏽
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 10/28/2019

Alejandro,
We are very happy to know that our services were upto your expectations.
thanks.

Thanks for the 5 *****.

SD
SAMUEL D.
10/15/2019
Good atmosphere, was in and out in good time, great job

Sam,
Really appreciate your feedback.

LYNETTE B.
Nissan Rogue
10/10/2019
oil Change
Service was excellent. Clean and friendly, I definitely will recommend this place.

Lynette
Hi.
Thanks for the feedback and recommendations.
Glad to know you like our place.
Thanks a lot

ND
NORMA D.
Honda Accord Sedan
10/10/2019
Always a great customer service
I have been bringing my cars to this shop and referring my friends left and right. Their prices are great and they always do my oil & filter change within 30 minutes. Also, any questions I might have they answer and help me understand. I always ask for Jack, he speaks both English and Spanish and sometimes there are terms that I don’t understand in english and he explains to me in spanish.

Great job guys!

Norma,
Really appreciate your feedback and recommendations.
God bless you.

PM
PEPO M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/09/2019
Nice people and affordable prices

Pepo
Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback and 5*****.

ZT
ZAYAS T.
10/09/2019
Awesome
Service was amazing

Zayas,
Hi
Thanks a lot for the feedback and 5 stars.

JY
JASON Y.
Acura TSX
10/07/2019
Just cool people to deal with..
Like the title says. I've been in a few times for an oil change, they're always pleasant and professional. Very knowledgeable staff, always enjoy talking to them at the front about the cars in the shop, and cars in general. I won't go anywhere else..

Jason,
Hi
Talking to you is always pleasant.
Really appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

JEFF B.
Tampa, FL
10/07/2019
Great Shop
Was in and out in less than 30 min. The personnel were pretty professional and knowledgeable.

Jeff
Hi
We are happy to know that you liked our services.
Really appreciate your feedback.

RP
ROB P.
Eustis, FL
INFINITI Q60
09/28/2019
My new shop for car repair
Nick and his crew was great with the repair of my car. They got me in at the designated time and was very professional in explaining the repair. I've made plans for my girlfriends car to be serviced as well. Also want to point out this shop is an hour drive away for me. But worth it when you find a great shop and great crew.

ANGEL S.
Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2019
Excellent services
Excellent services and professional

Ram 2500
09/20/2019
Staff and owner very courteous and professional. Service was timely. Extra charge for additional oil was fair and acknowledged by fine print on ad.

CF
Curtis F.
Altamonte Springs, FL
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said that the place had nice people and they made the experience convenient.

REMEL W.
09/19/2019
the staff including the manager were friendly and professional.
The staff including the manager friendly and professional.