ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (1)

MARDELLE B.
Nissan Sentra
07/13/2020
Freindlyness
I love the way I am treated. I feel important and that I count as a customer. The guys are helpful and suggest what I need or do not need and just over all it is a wonderful place of business.

MN
MARTHA N.
Kia Forte
07/12/2020
Very polite gentlemen and when they called to tell what was wrong, he took the time to explain everything. Was very nice of them to fix the car the same day and although their price was higher than other places, their reviews made us choose them. Only 4 star because mechanic forgot to connect the A/C compressor back and we have to use the car until Monday without A/C in this Florida hot weather. That shouldn't had happened.
So far, so good but it's only been 1 day since we got the car back from them, we'll see.

SN
SRINE N.
INFINITI QX60
07/07/2020
Customer friendly and quick service
Customer friendly and quick service for less price

BR
BRIAN R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/02/2020
Service Review
Lancaster auto provided me exceptional service on my 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP.
Their mechanics are certified and are of the highest caliber. They are meticulous and care about the quality of the job they're on.
Nick,Yogi, and Junior
Treated me like a valued customer, and the price was right.
I highly recommend Lancaster Auto for all your auto service needs.

06/30/2020
Great Owner & Employees Customer service was on point πŸ‘Œ
Great Prices Great Work & Great Customer Service would return & recommend

EV
ELSIE V.
Nissan Rogue
06/29/2020
Great Service!
First time here, due to just moving to the area and finding them on Groupon. Everyone seemed professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Advised me of the issues concerning my vehicle in detail and discussed affordable options. Prices seemed reasonable. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

MARIBEL C.
06/27/2020
Location & friendly staff
Great service, knowledgeable staff & understandable explanations about what is the problem with your vehicle.
The best in town πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»;)

MJ
MARCELLE J.
Toyota Avalon
06/24/2020
Caring staff
Great staff with transparent service.

BA
BERRI A.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/23/2020
Courteous, communicated with me and did not overcharge
I would recommend this business to a friend or someone who needs help. They allowed me to not only leave my car for a couple of days and did not charge me until I can get it towed back to my house they also did a diagnostic test to see what was wrong with it at a minimum charge . I do not live in that City I had to get it towed back to my house so that I could have the work done in the city I live in. Thank you Lancaster for helping me when I needed it the most.

HE
HOPE E.
Kia Sorento
06/20/2020
A Business I Can Trust
I feel confident that I am getting the best service!

Nissan Versa

GR
GABRIEL R.
Kia Forte
06/07/2020
Great service, welcoming group of guys
Manager was really nice and knew what he was talking about. Not some rip you off type mechanic place. $48 dollars for a full synthetic, cannot complain.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Davenport, FL
Kia Optima
06/01/2020
Excellent customer service
Fast and excellent service.