JORGE C.
Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2021
Great and honest service
I’ve been impressed with the quality and professional work done to my car
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 07/12/2021

thank you so very much for the review jorge we deffintily try to strive for greatness with all of our patrons

JOHN R.
07/09/2021
Friendly staff good mechanics
Lancaster does a good job getting you in for service the staff are friendly. I had oil changed and brakes replaced. I asked for leak in the tire to be checked and brake light replaced. Though when I got the service check list they showed they we okay. Then when I picked up my vehicle it still needed to be taken care of they went ahead and fixed the tire but not the brake light so I tco myself. No big deal just wish it would have big done all at once. I would still recommend but maybe write down all service needed so the little things don’t get missed

we are sorry that we missed the tail light bulb within your service were all human but due to that inconvenience please when you come back for your next service i will personally comp you 10 dollars off your bill to cover the expense for the bulb and your time thank you for choosing lancaster and tire

HM
Heather M.
Florida
FIAT 500
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Heather said her vehicle was dropped off in the evening by the towing company, the staff are very helpful and fast. She also stated that Mike was very nice, he called her the next day to let her know what was wrong with her vehicle and kept updating her with the development of the job. She added that they did a very good service and a really good job.

thanks for such a positive re3view heather we are glad you enjoyed our service

matthew rolon

MARDELLE B.
Nissan Sentra
05/28/2021
Friendly and Helful
Complete service and I feel you are an honest company. I always get my vehicle done in an appropriate amount of time. Rates are good too. I am told what I need and what it will cost me vefore I agree to the repair. Jim Sapp referred you guys to me a while back.

Mardelle Bailey
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/01/2021

thank you so very much for the review and we are very glad to her how much you enjoyed our service we always strive for the best service for our customers and patrons

YH
Yvonne H.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business provided good service.

OJ
OLIVER J.
Oviedo, FL
05/19/2021
Great Service - Honest assessment of my car's condition
Very prompt and courteous service; the staff is very friendly, qualified, and explained to me, in details the situation of my car. I am reasonably mechanically inclined and in reality I needed a "second opinion" on my car and they provided me right away with a correct assessment of my car issue. Instead of trying to have me engage in more complex (and costly) repairs, they went right to the point and gave me a true and honest assessment. Not necessarily cheap, but up-front, fair and honest, exactly what I expect from a good mechanic - Lancaster Auto has my business for my BMW from now on!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/02/2021

Hi
Oliver,
We are very pleased to know that our services were up to your expactations and they worke out well for you.
We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your 5 *****.

CR
Carmel R.
Florida
Mazda CX-9
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Carmel said she liked his honesty.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Jude D.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Jude said it's a good place to do everything about the vehicle.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/04/2021

AR
Andre R.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Andre said the staff is really flexible with the schedule and very helpful in meeting scheduling needs.

thank you so very much for the review

AJ
Anne J.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Anne said she has been a customer of this business for several years and they have always done a good job and she has never had a complaint.

thank you for the great review were glad that your happy

TONY M.
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2021
Went for an alignment
They told me I didn’t need one.

im sorry you didnt like our outcome we strive to be as honest as can be with our customers

DN
DENISE N.
04/28/2021
Satisfied
Took their time to explain the issue. Done on time. Fair pricing. Definitely going back. Thank you guys.

Denise,
Hi,
We are glad that you liked our services.
Thanks for your 5 stars.

Toyota Tundra
04/24/2021
They have excellent customer service.
Big thumbs up!👍

thanks

JAWAHAR S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
04/23/2021
I am a satisfied customer.
I have witnessed first hand how this company grew. It has gone strength to strength. And customer service is stupendous. Wishthem all best.

thank you so very much for the review as we try to keep a strong relationship with the community

bridget m.
Bristow, VA
04/23/2021
Honest, great customer service and they know their trade
It’s hard to find a trustworthy mechanic when you’re out of town. Happy to find Lancaster Auto and Tire - they got me in quickly, took care of the problem without trying to upsell me, charged reasonable prices, and I was out of there in a little over an hour. If you’re in the Orlando area, this should be your top choice. Ask for Matt - he was very helpful and great to deal with.

Bridget thank you very much for the review we are always trying to strive for our patrons hope you enjoyed your trip while you were hear