Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Loudy D.
GMC Yukon XL
03/21/2019
Customer service
Ok.this place is the best to go fix your car. I been going over for 10years.and when they fix my car.its fix.good.love the good customer service.. good employee like Nick..he from new York.best mechanic ever

JULIO L.
Toyota Matrix
03/19/2019
Friendly people
Best shop in town.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Julio,
Hi,
Thanks for taking out time these compliments.

GK
Gene K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Gene said he always gets good service from the business.

Gene,
Thanks for the feedback and 5*****.

03/17/2019
GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!!
I came in for an oil change APPOINTMENT at 9:35. i didn’t get my car even LOOKED AT until 12:55pm. I had to call out of work because i didn’t leave until 4:30. They lied and told me something major was wrong with my car then proceeded to tell me the issus was on recall and I could get it fixed for free(LIE) just to
get me out of there because they were closing. LONG STORY SHORT GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE.

Hi
Sorry to see that you felt that way.
Your oil change change was done in the hour but you wanted to get your vehicle diagnosed which took more time and we did not lie to you about recall,instead we told you to take for recall and get that fixed for free.
We have documentary proof of the recall which shared with you.
Still if you feel you were not treated right we apologize for that and we offer you a complimentary oil change to make you feel little comfortable.
Thanks again for bringing your vehicle here.

SE
Serge E.
Toyota Sequoia
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Serge said his mom used this facility for a little while and she had never complained about anything here. He stated he would recommend it for service.

Serge
Thanks for the compliments to you and your Mom.

Apton B.
Lakeland, FL
Chrysler 300
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Apton's wife. She said the business did good work. She would recommend them to others.

Hi
Appreciate the feedback abd recommendation.

MT
Mcclendon T.
Kia Rio
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Mcclendon said the service and customer service are always great. He only goes to this business. Everything is always finished on time.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Trevoine
Really appreciate you trusting your vehicle with us.
Thanks for the 5 ***** and recommendations

TIMOTHY M.
02/20/2019
They are fair and do food work
They fixed my care gave me a fair price with no surprises

HK
HEATHER K.
Canton, GA
02/16/2019
Made my week!
I was in Orlando for business /vacation and my recently replaced water pump failed. I called several shops in the area that could not get the job done within the week. Lancaster
was not only able to accommodate my time frame , they worked with NAPA parts to get our repair covered almost entirely under warranty and had the car done when they said they would. They were the utmost professional and I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

MK
MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/16/2019
Professional,Consistent, Hard Working
Got the best deal here on getting my window replaced. At first I thought I would have to drop my car off to pick it up the next day, they said they can get it done the same day even though they were tied up with other things. Thank you so much for all you do.

Alexander M.
GMC Terrain
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said it was great service. The personnel are nice and he likes them. They made everything right for him.

Remel W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Remel said they did a very good job.

MIKE B.
Brookfield, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/09/2019
Not truthfull
Promised one day givin following week at higher than quoted promised price
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 02/09/2019

Mike,
We sincerely apologized you earlier on phone also and we again apologize to you for the delay caused by some unforeseen reasons beyond our control.
As far as the cost increase is concerned because of new water pump and exhaust manifolds we replaced because it did not feel right to put old one with new engine so  we again apologize for that and we are willing to refund you the differenceof $150.00 back.
Again it is never our intentions to make false promises but sometimes things go out of hand and we are dependent on part suppliers commitments but we are not making that as an excuse and apologize.
Thanks and really Appreciate your business.

MY
Mana Y.
Winter Park, FL
Honda Fit
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Mana said the service has been great.

Kia Rio
02/02/2019
Good job
Good job
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 02/04/2019

HI
Appreciate the feedback and Five Stars.

LN
LUCINDA N.
01/26/2019
The service and fast time it was done was great and we will tell our friends and neighbors about how happy we are with both.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Nicholas,
Appreciate  your feedback and referrals.

WE
William E.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
William said the employees were really professional. They were courteous. They provided good customer service. They provided great work.

Hello,

MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/04/2019
Loyalty and hard Work
The way they are consistent and stay informed for a customer is just mind blowing due to the fact it’s a mechanic shop. Just pleased and very greatful for the service. Anyone every ask me about a good mechanic, I tell the to go to Lancastor Auto cause everyone who works there is a great mechanic. Thank you ☺️
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Meosha,
Thanks a lot to you for trusting our shop and phenomenol feedback.
Really appreciate that.

TO
Trey O.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Trey said that the place had good service.

Trey,
Appreciate the 5***** and recommendation.

Honda Fit
01/01/2019
Honest Shop
Yogi and is team are great! Explains what your car needs and doesn’t push extras. Great repairs and customer service!

Thanks for the compliments