Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

MK
Malcolm K.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Malcolm said his service was quick, easy and fast.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/22/2018

Thanks for the feedback.

AW
Adam W.
Florida
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the staff was friendly, the prices are good and the staff don't waste time.

Adam,
Appreciate the feedbacka nd compliments

REYNALDO W.
05/03/2018
Continue after revisit
Customer service excellent. Left with repair complete but issue came up again with vehicles after a few hours. Returning tomorrow.

Reynaldo

Thanks for showing trust in us.

AP
Anneuri P.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Anneuri said this business provided quick service. The staff were polite and helpful.

LA
LAURA A.
Hobe Sound, FL
Jeep Renegade
04/24/2018
Kind & professional!
After arriving in Orlando for a family wedding, I found myself stranded on the side of I-4 during the 5 pm rush hour with a flat tire - AAA tow truck driver took me & my car to Lancaster Auto & Tire - my tire was not in stock - knowing that I had to attend the wedding the next day, they assured me the replacement tire would be delivered & installed by 10 am the next day - I received a phone call at 9:53 am the next day advising me that my vehicle was ready to go - thank you to all the guys at Lancaster Auto & Tire for making a bad day into a GREAT weekend! I made it to the wedding on time & was able to enjoy myself as if nothing had happened! You guys are the BEST!

VC

RODOLFO M.
Chevrolet HHR
04/18/2018
Engine Analize
Drove into the shop and after explaining what was wrong with the car, they decided to apply the engine analyzer for more information. I was surprised to the fact that they agreed to do this right away. Unfortunately because a situation beyond their control the test could not be done.(The check engine light was out). However I will return next time that light comes on.

HL
Herline L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Herline said she would recommend this business.

HC
Henry C.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Henry said that the staff at the facility were honest and direct with him.

JEFF B.
Tampa, FL
04/11/2018
Satisfied Customer
Great owner who understands and encourages customer service among his employees.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/11/2018

Jeff
Thanks for the compliments.

Misael G.
Kissimmee, FL
Mazda 3
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Misael said they have good prices.

Misael,
Thanks for the feedback and 5*****.

TG
Tania G.
04/09/2018
Bad mechanic
I always go to that place , but my last visit almost cost me my life. They replace my rear break wrong and because of that I had to pay $380 to fix it. I call and try to tell the manager to talk to the person who did it of course I got an attitude and be careless about the issue. Please people don't get your brake done at this place. They are playing with people live

Hi
This service was done almost 15 months ago in january 2017 and we do not understand the complaint is coming now.
Still if the job was not done right or any issue with the manager at that time, we sincerely apologize for that and we will be more than happy to resolve the matter.
thanks

Kenedy S.
Florida
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Kenedy said the business's service was quick and they did a good job.

TH
Tarra H.
Nissan Rogue
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Tarra said the staff was quick, helpful, and she got the price she was quoted.

Melody M.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Melody said the staff is friendly, they did a great job and she has no complaints.