Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

MYKIA B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/02/2020
Good place, nice deals
Good price for service. Didn’t have to wait long. No complaints.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/04/2020

Mykia,
Hello,
Thanks a lot for the 5 ***** and recommendations.

NP
NANCY P.
Pontiac Vibe
01/02/2020
Really friendly and great work
Great customer service and the mechanics did a great job

Nancy,
Appreciate your feedback and 5 stars.

RENE G.
12/26/2019
Friendly staff great customer service
Staff was great good customer service shop was clean

Rene
Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

KH
KAYLA H.
Chevrolet Spark
12/20/2019
Fantastic Service
Not only was the oil maintenance done at a good price but the service was so quick! They are awesome!!!

Kayla,
Hi,
Really glad you like our shop and service.
Thanks a lot for feedback.

Pontiac Sunfire
12/20/2019
Great Service!
Went in thinking I needed a new tire because of a nail puncture. They checked the tire and found I just needed it plugged. Saved a lot of money!

hi
thanks a lot.

ROSCOE M.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/19/2019
Great service and staff.
The staff was very nice and helpful. The cost of repairs was good and the service was excellent.

Roscoe
Hi
Appreciate your feedback and 5 *****.

JY
JASON Y.
Acura TSX
12/17/2019
Always great to go there..
Very kind and professional people, I'm always welcomed and taken care of. Their expertise and knowledge about your vehicle will astound you. Nobody else touches my car..
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 12/28/2019

Jason,
Really appreciate your trust and feedback.

CN
CHRIS N.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/14/2019
Great!!
I found this place on Groupon & was pleasantly surprised with their service. It was quick and extremely affordable! I highly recommend as this is where I’ll be getting my oil changes going forward!

GB

DANIEL W.
Mercury Villager
12/05/2019
Very Efficient Very Affordable
I go in for an oil change. That's exactly what I get at an affordable price.

12/05/2019
Quick and stress free experience
The Lancaster staff quickly gave me an estimate.
Asked me for my permission also gave alternative options and helped me repair my vehicle.

PC
PEDRO C.
12/04/2019
Great Mechanic. Awesome Price.
Please compare pricing with other similar shops and you will see. They honor all warranties!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 12/04/2019

Pedro,
We are glad you like our services.
Appreciate your feedback and recommendations.
Happy Holidays

MA
MELISSA A.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/25/2019
Car getting fixed
Very honest and was very helpful and gave a great price and took their time.

Melissa,
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
Happy Holidays

MK
MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/18/2019
Honesty/Passion
Without Hesitation as soon as my engine lights comes on I go straight to Lancaster to see whats going on under the hood of my car. Nick hopped right to it. Even though I should have called before I arrived, he was able to squeeze me in to see what was going on. I always try to avoid going on weekends but I want to make sure my car is up and running just fine before I go out of town for the Holiday. Very nice atmosphere and So honest about their work and the problem your car is having. I am a forever client and recommend everyone to Lancaster.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/21/2019

Meosha,
Hi
Really glad you like our services and recommendations.
Thanks a lot.
Happy Holidays.

TH
TRACEY H.
Honda Civic Si
11/10/2019
Their speed
Friendly staff, fast and efficiency!!
Great work

Tracy
Really appreciate your feedback.