Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SUSAN S.
12/20/2018
Excellent!
The team at Lancaster Auto did a great job and were very thorough. I will definitely be back and would highly recommend them.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 12/21/2018

Susan
Hi
Thanks a lot for your feedback and 5*****.

DA
DARLINE A.
12/17/2018
Great place
The best shop ever!! No one trying to rip you off, great atmosphere, no pressure from anyone. I feel very comfortable as a female to stop by and get my car fix.
Thank you!!

Darlene,
Hi
Thanks for your feedback and recommendation.

Appreciate that.

MT
MARIEM T.
Dodge Caliber
12/16/2018
Dodge Caliber
When I received the car I found out the air conditioner that was working fine is not working anymore , and I had to pay fir fixing it. So you missed up with the air conditioner that was working fine in my car and you charged me for fixing it. Thank you

Mariem
We are very sorry that you felt that we broke your AC while repair and you had to pay again to fix that.
To make you feel better we can compensate you with 2 Free Oil Changes with free inspection.
You can stop by any time and we wil take care of that.
Or you advise anything we can do to make you feel better.

Monica D.
Mazda CX-5
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Monica said they did an excellent job.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 12/15/2018

Monica
Thanks for the feedback and recommendation.

AL
ATHENA L.
Davenport, FL
FIAT 500
12/08/2018
Great service thank you.
Staff was very kind and helpful.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 12/10/2018

Athena,
Thanks for the 5***** and recommendation.

BC
BRIAN C.
12/05/2018
These guys have a great attitude towards customer service that sets them apart from others in a big way!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 12/06/2018

Brian
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback and calling us for next appointment.
Appreciate that.

Mitsubishi Lancer
12/05/2018
Excelent job.
The work was fast and good.

Hi
Thanks a lot for feedback and recommendations.

MA
Md A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Md said they were fast and quick. He was in and out.

Appreciate the 5 *****.
Thnaks

REYNOLDO M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/01/2018
Unbelievable service unexpectedly kind
In today’s busy, hectic and very fast paced life what you need the least is your vehicle breaking down or having a warning light on the dashboard. It will not only take extra time we might not have in our hands because of work, kids, etc, but it will also take money we might not have either. Well that is exactly what happened to me. So I opened Groupon and saw Lancaster Auto and Tire. Bought Groupon and drove 37 mins to get there. I was defensive right away from prior experience taking my car to Mercedes Benz, pep boys, Firestone, and Fields Bmw in the in which you go in for one problem and you leave with a list of 20 more items to be fixed. You know how the scam goes! As soon as I arrived to Lancaster I heard employees laughing, singing, smiling and right away I was welcomed by Yogi. From the very first instance Yogi was very knowledgeable about what services he recommended and most important why. I knew my car required an extra quart of oil, had low coolant, engine light was on and a tire kept getting flat after a few hours. I was literally broke, my account had a negative and I even used the spare change I collect inside the car for lunch that day. For my surprise Yogi did not only provided me with exceptional customer service, but he also gave me the empathy a friend or a family member will give you when times are tough. He simply told me not to worry that everything was going to be fine. And it did. In summary to everybody reading this review, I highly recommend this facility for the simple fact that human beings who do care about their customers and put their hearts out while doing their jobs are the ones taking care of you. It was such a surprise and such a blessing to find people like Yogi with so much integrity dedication and fulfillment while doing their job. That’s the way of attracting and keeping customers for a lifetime. Again, it was not because he gave me a discount when I didn’t have the money to pay for the services, it was because he had empathy, he cared, he understood my situstion and provided me with outstanding support big names such as Mercedes Benz, fields or pep boys would ever do. I was not a number, a statistic, a monthly goal nor an opportunity for profit. Instead I was a customer in desperate need who needed help and Lancaster Tire and Auto was there to help me each step of the way. This is why I will give them my business until the day I die and I will also recommend them to everybody I know. Thank you so much Mr Yogi and to the rest of the crew. You guys not only do exceptional work but you are also maintaining alive core values we don’t see anymore in today’s world while conducting your business. That is the way of making a business stand out from the rest in the long term and developing long lasting business relationships by turning clients into life long friends. God bless you guys keep up the amazing work.

Reynaldo,
Really appreciate your feedback,feelings and recommendation.
Never seen reviews like this.
God bless you.

Thanks a lot

MK
MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/29/2018
Happy holidays!
Went to multiple shops to get an oil change, they were either busy or sold out over the weekend. Came to you guys on a Wednesday before I went out of town. Got me in and right out. Thank you Lancastor 🙌🏾 Truly
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/29/2018

Meosha,
Thanks for the compliments.
Wish you Happy Holidays.

Tavares, FL
11/21/2018
Quick and reasonably priced oil change with free inspection
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/23/2018

Thanks a lot.

JEFF B.
Tampa, FL
11/13/2018
Great shop
Got my vehicle in for service right away

Jeff,
Hi,
Appreciate you trusting your brand vehicle with us.
Thanks for the recommendations.

JU
Jean u.
Nissan Murano
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Jean said always gets good service there.

Hello,
Jean.
Thank you very much for 5 *****.

AJ
Abu J.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Abu said he likes how the staff handle their business. They are trustworthy.

Abu,
Appreciate yur feedback and recommendation.

Mercedes-Benz C250
11/03/2018
I always get the best customer service at Lancaster Auto & Tire Co.
The Manager at Lancaster Auto performed a thorough research for my vehicle's 40,000 miles service, and provided a very reasonable quote. They always order the best auto parts, and engine oil suitable for German cars. They only recommend the services that are required, no unnecessary avenues! Honesty is at the bottom of their business. I have been their client for at least five (5) years.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/06/2018

Hi
Appreciate your business and detailed feedback.
Thanks a lot.

LISA B.
Kissimmee, FL
Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2018
Excellent Customer Service...
Excellent Customer service.
Alittle busy, but I guess that's a sign of good business.

Lisa,
Hi
Thanks a lot for understanding the wait time and recommendation.

Mariaye G.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mariaye said she received good service from this business.

Mariaye
Appreciate your feedback.

Chevrolet Sonic
10/29/2018
Meme the regular
All I have to say is they actually WANT to help you, not cheat you like most of us had experienced at other shops! They are really great people who work here. Thank you!!!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you Meosha.
Happy Halloween.

ES
EVELYNE S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/26/2018
The piece of mind that your vehicle is in good hands. .
The team will always make sure that your vehicle is well taking care of ..

Evelyn,
Hi
Appreciate your trust and feedback.

LJ
Louis J.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Louis said this business did a great job. They didn't have the tire he needed.