GM
GEORGE M.
05/19/2020
Always great service from A to Z y'all got my business for life
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/19/2020

Thank You George for trusting us with your vehicles.
Appreciate the feedback and 5*****.

TK
TIANNA K.
05/18/2020
Very knowable
I would return for sure. They were able to do more then what I needed and for a good price and didn’t overcharge. Thanks guys you’re amazing!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/18/2020

Tianna,
Hi,
We are happy that you liked our services.
Looking forward to serve you better next time.
Thanks for the positive feedback and 5*****.

Kenneth S.
05/15/2020
Honest Service
I went here because they are AAA accredited and my first time I was very pleased, also I asked them to check something another service shop said needed done (I didn't mention to them) and come to find out it was not needed. I will refer my family, friends and others to any AAA accredited service shops!

Kenneth,
Hello,
Really apprecite your feedback and compliments.
Thanks for the recommendations.

KENNETH S.
Dodge Challenger
05/15/2020
Done Right
if you want things done right the first time let them know what you need done and it's done right, AAA accredited and if you know aaa things are done right.

RI
RAMESH I.
05/13/2020
Star
Taking care and professional detailed services
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/13/2020

Ramesh,
Really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.
Thanks for the feedback.

BRIAN M S.
05/13/2020
Very friendly
Nick, in the front office was definitely a very friendly person. The service was good and the price was very fair. I will be going back again as needed.

Brian,
Looking forward to see you again if needed.
Thanks for the 5*****.

MICHELE S.
Merritt Island, FL
Honda Civic Si
05/12/2020
Quick service
I recommend Lancaster Auto and Tire

Hi
Thanks for your recommendation.
Really appreciate the feedback.

HE
HOPE E.
Kia Sorento
05/11/2020
A Business I Can Trust
As a single and a senior, it's so important to find merchants that I can trust to do the work I am paying for. When you're on a fixed income, you have to be careful. I always leave here feeling secure that I received the best quality service!

Hope,
We are really pleased to know that you trust our shop and our services were up to your expectations.
Thank you for your feedback.

JOY H.
Apopka, FL
Chevrolet Trax
05/11/2020
Very happy
Tech was awesome! Did not hide anything showed me the issue got parts right away and had me back to work in less than 2 hours. The tech also explained and answered my questions. Very happy with fast service and the team was very nice.

Joy,
Hello,
We are very happy that we could help you at that moment and our services were up to your expectations.
Thanks a lot

JERRY D.
Porsche 911
05/08/2020
Responsive and Thorough
I called and spoke with Yogi and he agreed to do a Pre Purchase Inspection on a vehicle for me. I’m in AZ. The dealer delivered the car and he took photos and responded to my specific questions in less than 1 hour. Top notch and then put the mechanic on the phone to answer a technical question. Outstanding customer service! Well done!

hi
Jerry,
Really appreciate you giving this detailed feedback.
Thanks for your business and recommendations.

PC
PEDRO C.
05/08/2020
Great Prices and Service
They explain everything in detail and show you your vehicle's different diagnostic and recommended maintenance plus tje mechanic give you his honest opinion which is valuable.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Pedro,
Hi,
Thanks for your repeated business and your feedback matters to us.
Appreciate that.

DOLLY D.
Kissimmee, FL
Chevrolet Cruze
05/07/2020
Quick, convenient and courteous
This is a great shop where the employees are attentive, courteous and honest. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Easy to make an appointment and reasonable prices. Definitely prefer this shop over a chain place.

Dolly,
Hello,
Really appreciate your feedback and thank you for the Five Stars.

LOU B.
05/05/2020
Quick, easy, great service
Nick was awesome, went in and out no delays. Patched my tire and changed oil. Def just found my new spot and go to place.

Lou,
Thanks for 5 *****.

JESSE C.
05/02/2020
The best service center in Orlando
Lancaster Auto and Tire has been my go-to shop for any service needed on my car for the past year. They have always done a great job, in an efficient manner, and for a fair price. It is clear these guys care about their customers.

Jesse,
Hi,
We are very glad to know that our services are up to your expectations.
Really appreciate your feedback and Thanks for the recommendations.

JULIAN M.
05/01/2020
Fast and nice people
I needed my service to be in and out. It took him less that 30 minutes to get the job done. They were pretty busy to me but they still did it.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Julian,
Hello,
We are glad you liked our services.
Thanks for the good reviews and feedback.