JEFF B.
Tampa, FL
10/27/2020
Great shop
Very honest shop. They will not sell you anything that you don’t need. The mechanics are very thorough in inspecting your vehicle.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 10/28/2020

Jeff,
Hi
We are really glad that our services were up to your expectations.
Thanks for the feedback and Donuts.

MK
MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/27/2020
I won’t go anywhere else to get my car fixed
Soon as I have a problem with my car. I send an email to the shop since it’s better to communicate that way cause of work. Yogi make sure I have an appointment! If it’s an emergency he says bring it now. I never had a true mechanic experience in my life with cars I’ve had until I discovered lancastor auto. I can’t make this up. They are real and honest with you and will quote you before they fix your car. They are very well experienced when it comes to vehicles. Thank you all at lancastor auto for keeping my car running smoothly!

Meosha.
Really appreciate you sharing your experinece with us.
Thanks a lot.

10/26/2020
Fast and good
Got in on time and out soon than estimated. All seems to be working well

Tony,
Thanks for the feedback.
Appreciate your referrals and 5 *****.

Mercedes-Benz C250
10/26/2020
Service for Mercedes
I appreciate your doing detailed research and optimizing my repair work before I left my vehicle for repairs. I am very happy with the work quality and customer services at Lancaster Auto. It is good that you are working on including RYour iAd Hazard Warranty for tires.
Thanks,

Sanjiv ji,
Hi
Appreciate your feedback and will let u know as soon as Road Hazard program is activated.
Thanks a lot.

PS
PHILLIP S.
09/21/2020
Highlander Alternator Replacement
Small older shop, but excellent quick service, great pricing and 2 year warranty. I am new to the area and was looking for a place within walking distance that didn't break the bank. Replaced the alternator within 7 hours same day. No issues to date and the service was extraordinary!

Phillip,
Hi,
We thank you for your businesss and happy that our services met your expectations.
Appreciate the feedback.

KW
KYLE W.
09/19/2020
Great price and great people
The owner was very kind and helpful. Prices were some of the best I’ve seen as well. Will definitely recommend to others and use again.

Kyle,
Thanks for the recommendations and your feedback.

LYMAREV M.
09/18/2020
Good
All ok! Good guys good work!

CR
CHRISTA R.
Kia Sorento
09/17/2020
Even though I didn't want to pay so much to get my car fixed, the staff was friendly, helpful and honest. They finished my vehicle in the time that they promised which is a huge plus

09/11/2020
Good but missed one thing
Forgot to remove my skid plate. It was dragging on the road and they still put it back on. I wanted to gone so I could throw it away.

EH
ERICA H.
Scion xD
09/09/2020
Muy bueno servicio
Excelente servicio

Lexus NX 200t
09/06/2020
Excellent service, very friendly staff.

ALBERTO M.

VANESSA B.
Mitsubishi Galant
09/03/2020
Alternator replacement
Got me the best price on an alternator and had me ready to go in less than 12 hours.

SP
SHYTASHA P.
08/25/2020
Oil change was quick and efficient

ME