IS
ITALO S.
03/16/2020
Always a good service.
I recommend this place because they are honest and the work is good.
They are not the quickest ones to do the job though.
Make sure not to be in a rush.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/20/2020

Italo,
Hello,
Really appreciate your feedback and recommendations.
Would work on efficiency also as you advised.
Thanks

MELKISEDE M.
Kia Sportage
03/06/2020
Great service and helpful staff
Great service and great service. They actually saved me alot of money

Melkisede,
Hi
We are very satisfied that our services were up to your expectations.
Thanks a lot

MICHELLE B.
Kia Spectra
03/04/2020
My car is running great
I arrived right at 6pm and they helped ring me up and were very cool about it (I got stuck in traffic in a Lyft). Great service đź‘Ť
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/05/2020

Michelle,
Really glad that our sevices were upto your expectations.
Thanks for the feedback and recommendations.

Ford Transit Connect
03/04/2020
Good

XR
XAVIER R.
03/02/2020
Great and fast service
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Xavier,
Hello,
Really appreciate your feedback and Five *****

JY
Jean Paul Y.
03/02/2020
First time, great experience
First time visiting this shop. Can’t complain. Very fast service, and nice people

Jean,
Hi
We are glad that you had a good experience at our shop.
Really appreciate you sharing your views.
thanks

AD
AYAD D.
GMC Acadia
02/28/2020
Sound in the front
The service was good but the charge is to high for just tight couple screws.. it was $50 for this service..
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/03/2020

Ayad,
We appreciate you as a regular customer.
You came to us asking for replacing the sway bar links on your vehicle and when we diagnosed your control arms were loose and we tightened them and instead of charging you for replacing the sway bar links we charged you $49.00 to fix your problem.
So basically these charges are not only for tightening screws but also our knowledge to know which screws to tight and for our honest work.
Still if you feel that you have been overcharged please get in touch with us, we would like to hear from you.
Thanks

MARDELLE B.
Nissan Sentra
02/23/2020
The guys were so friendly and helpful. I felt comfortable and appreciated. I will return for other services.
I called about an oil change using the Groupon price without the groupon and was told yet just come on in. I could not ask for any better treatment and consideration. Thanks to all of you for your help and kindness!

NV
NADEGE V.
02/19/2020
Good job
I'm very happy with my car after they fixed it

CP
CHARLES P.
Clermont, FL
02/18/2020
Surprisingly great service
The shop is not your traditional drive in and get your oil change. But they got my truck in right away and got me out pretty quick.

JOSEPH G.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/14/2020
Costumer service
Fast work and the place is always clean and have a great customer service.

TF
TATIANA F.
02/11/2020
Super friendly and wanting to help you truly
The whole staff is super friendly. They let you know if you need things truly fixed with your car. I will always go to them for my car problems from now on.

VM

MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/20/2020
Honesty
I went to get an oil change, my engine light tends to come on and off sometimes. I went to get an oil change and was given advice to have my car diagnosed, at the time my engine light was not on. It cost to get your car diagnosed here. While getting my oil changed they were going to do a diagnoses on my car and have me pay the fee. I said no cause the engine light was not on. Eric took care of my oil change and I was out the door. I was not to pleased but do appreciate your services

Chevrolet Pickup
01/17/2020
Great business
Fast service, knowledgeable mechanics, friendly people. What more can you ask for. Thanks
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Hi,