Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

ME
Myrielle E.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Myrielle said that everything was good at the place, she always goes there.

KA
Kay A.
Mercury Cougar
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Kay said that she likes the place so much, she has been going there for years, their pricing is fair and the staff is ethical. They got her keys when her vehicle stranded her in a lot, had it towed and fixed it for her. She stated she depends on them. They made the extra effort for her.

BT
Bhertha T.
Jeep Compass
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Bhertha said the service was good. Everything was perfect.

05/08/2019
Never did what they said
I came there to get my car fixed they upped the price because it was through insurance. They were supposed to send a quote to me but never did and never told me or showed me what was wrong with my vehicle.

Dominick P.
Kissimmee, FL
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Dominick said the staff is fast, helpful, reliable and his vehicle is still running.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Dominick,
We are happy you felt that way and thank you for your feedback.

Damion W.
Winter Park, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Damion said he was very satisfied with this business. They did a fine job. He has no complaints. They were done in a timely professional manner. They offered discounts for his next visit.

Damion
Hi
Really appreciate your feedback and thankyou very much for 5*****.

Jose. S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Dodge Avenger
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jose said that the facility took a very long time to complete the work on his vehicle.

LC
LAIZA C.
Kissimmee, FL
Land Rover Range Rover
04/02/2019
Super Friendly and attentive
Guys were very attentive since I got there. Service was quick, even thought I have a big car they needed more oil that the normal and a special filter.. they check special prices in order to help me with the extra fees that I already knew I have to pay. I will recomend this place over big name companies... let’s support small business!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Laiza,
Hello,
Thanks for the recommendations and appreciate the spirit for small businesses.
THANKS A LOT

JEFF B.
Tampa, FL
03/25/2019
Satisfied Customer
Yogi and the guys did a great job servicing my vehicle. They did a free inspection and did not try to sell me anything I did not need. Very honest staff.

Jeff
Hi
Really appreciate you trusting your vehicle with us and provideng the feedback and 5*****.
Thanks

LD
Loudy D.
GMC Yukon XL
03/21/2019
Customer service
Ok.this place is the best to go fix your car. I been going over for 10years.and when they fix my car.its fix.good.love the good customer service.. good employee like Nick..he from new York.best mechanic ever

JULIO L.
Toyota Matrix
03/19/2019
Friendly people
Best shop in town.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Julio,
Hi,
Thanks for taking out time these compliments.

GK
Gene K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Gene said he always gets good service from the business.

Gene,
Thanks for the feedback and 5*****.

03/17/2019
GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!!
I came in for an oil change APPOINTMENT at 9:35. i didn’t get my car even LOOKED AT until 12:55pm. I had to call out of work because i didn’t leave until 4:30. They lied and told me something major was wrong with my car then proceeded to tell me the issus was on recall and I could get it fixed for free(LIE) just to
get me out of there because they were closing. LONG STORY SHORT GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE.

Hi
Sorry to see that you felt that way.
Your oil change change was done in the hour but you wanted to get your vehicle diagnosed which took more time and we did not lie to you about recall,instead we told you to take for recall and get that fixed for free.
We have documentary proof of the recall which shared with you.
Still if you feel you were not treated right we apologize for that and we offer you a complimentary oil change to make you feel little comfortable.
Thanks again for bringing your vehicle here.

SE
Serge E.
Toyota Sequoia
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Serge said his mom used this facility for a little while and she had never complained about anything here. He stated he would recommend it for service.

Serge
Thanks for the compliments to you and your Mom.

Apton B.
Lakeland, FL
Chrysler 300
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Apton's wife. She said the business did good work. She would recommend them to others.

Hi
Appreciate the feedback abd recommendation.
Thanks