SCOTT B.
I trust my 2016 Duramax Diesel truck to Lockett's for it's complete care

DOROTHY C.
05/29/2020
Checkup
I took my car in just to make sure she’s ok. The engine light had come on after using the A.C. So, they tested her and I happen to be a quart low on oil so they drained that and put in new. She’s all good. They are friendly there. Old school feel. I will only take my car to them as long as it’s in their realm of capabilities.

ES
EDWARD S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
05/28/2020
5 stars
Great work and very reliable 😎👌

GK
Gail K.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Gail said she trusts them and they are very good to her.

JJ
JOHN J.
Baltimore, MD
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
05/21/2020
Friendliness at this place is great
What would you like me to say The place is great The workmanship is excellent and like I said before I wouldn't take my place anywhere else but here and yes I would recommend a friend to this place now the best thing is I know that they will not overcharge me or do something that they don't have to do

MIKE L.
05/21/2020
Another great visit!!
Locketts came through again. Fixed my pickup truck quickly and at a very fair price. Highly recommended.

RANDY C.
Lexus GX 470
05/19/2020
I’ve used Lockett’s for many years. Always great service.

PP
PATRICIA P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/15/2020
Great service and great staff
They are the best. Excellent mechanics. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

SD
STEPHEN D.
YORK
05/08/2020
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
These guys are excellent, faster that Jiffy Lube or Lube Center. The cost was less too. They also are a full service shop. I highly recommend Lockett’s

JI
JIM I.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/03/2020
Good work done fast.
Probably won't be going anywhere for service.

RACHEL M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
04/30/2020
Car
Mike and his team are the best at what they do!!! They’re family and they treat us like we’re the only customers they have, which we’re not but they make us feel that way.

Sykesville, MD
Toyota Tundra
04/30/2020
Thorough explanations with nothing to hide
No work was suggested without a good explanation. They took the time to explain the work to me and the intricacies of the parts that needed to be replaced. Labor cost was very fair, especially when compared to a dealer. I would recommend their shop to anyone looking for an honest opinion.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/29/2020
Best auto mechanic shop!
They are reasonable, honest, and professional. I get all my work done at Locketts auto care. Awesome team here!

SARAH B.
04/27/2020
Great service. Fair price. The batteries in my diesel truck were completely dead. I called Lockett’s Auto and they took care of me. They sent a tow truck and had her up and running in no time.

Friendly staff and excellent mechanics.

CD
Cody D.
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Cody said this business was quick and easy.