JEFF H.
Elkridge, MD
08/03/2020
Great service. They are very efficient, get you in and out in good time. They know you by name. I love to support family businesses. I recommend them to everyone I know!

JIM H.
08/03/2020
Fast, Professional, accommodating
Feels good to have a mechanic you can trust!
Got me in on the same day, ended up being a much more minor problem than I expected, and flexible in figuring out payments and how to get the car back.

JOHN R.
Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020
Quality of workmanship
In addition to excellence in workmanship, Mr Lockett and his crew communicate with customers and complete the job in a most timely mannner.

CONCETTA C.
Ellicott City, MD
07/23/2020
Outstanding Experience Everytime!
Mike Lockett is an honest, caring , knowledgeable & trustworthy gentleman. He & his entire staff go the extra mile to take good care of his clients.

NM
NANCY M.
Baltimore, MD
07/17/2020
RELIABLE, HONEST, EXCELLENT WORK, AND FRIENDLY
I've been going to Lockett's for auto service for years. They were recommended to me by 2 of my neighbors. They have always done excellent work, sometimes even going over and above what I expected. NEVER had a complaint! The owner and his family are always pleasant to deal with too.

JOHN B.
Honda Fit
07/16/2020
Outstanding service and professionalism. Quality work at a reasonable price.

JOAN G.
Baltimore, MD
07/14/2020
Best Service
I trust Lockett’s to take care of my car and help me get where I need to go. I consider all of the people at Lockett’s to be friends that I can depend on.

SD
STEPHEN D.
YORK
07/14/2020
Oil Change
What great service. They were super busy, but took me right in. They were done in no time. I would highly recommend Lockett’s.

PF
PAM F.
Owings Mills, MD
Nissan Titan
07/08/2020
Honest, dependable, and just plain good folks
Always feel great about bringing my truck here. The entire crew is honest, honorable, and fair. It took a long time to find a mechanic I can trust in Baltimore. Grateful I found Locketts. Great work and great conversation!

Glenwood, MD
07/02/2020
Attention to customer needs
Thank you to the Team at Lockett's Auto Care. Your attention to the detail and follow up with me, as the customer, were reassuring and really appreciated.

BK
Brian K.
Ellicott City, MD
Honda Element
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the staff is awesome. He's known them a long time, they are a family owned business.

JONI G.
Nissan Titan
06/29/2020
Mike and his team rock!
Always a pleasure to give them business. Provide simple, quick and reasonable service and always top notch!

Bowie, MD
GMC Yukon
06/27/2020
Always Good
The team at Lockette’s is honest and always does a great job on my truck! Highly recommended!

CI
Cindi I.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Cindi said the staff are good people and conscientious of the service they provide.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/26/2020
Good Service
I went in not knowing whether the job would cost $1000, but it only cost $125 and was completed in one day.