Michael P.
Buick LeSabre
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff is friendly, quick, and reasonably priced.

RACHEL B.
Glen Burnie, MD
02/13/2020
Amazing Service!
My car has had the same issue for the past year. I’ve brought it in to different shops 4 times, they would have it for days, and at one point weeks but could not figure out what the issue was.
I brought my car into Lockett’s Auto Care and within a couple of hours, they were able to give me a call, let me know exactly what was wrong, explain it in terms that I could understand, and give me the best advice. It’s obviously that these guys know what they are doing and their only interest is getting you back on the road. I will never take a car of mine anywhere else from now on.

JOHN K.
02/08/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, affordable auto service..
Excellent, prompt excellent service done at an affordable price! Thanks!

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Toyota Matrix
02/06/2020
Quick diagnosis and fix on the Matrix
I called Lockett's shortly after my wife told me the "check engine" light had come on, and Kathy told me to bring it right in. The crew diagnosed the problem -- "running lean" -- and fixed it before the day was out. Glad to know I can count on you to keep our Matrix going a little longer.

HD
HANNA D.
Halethorpe, MD
02/05/2020
Quality Work - Even Better Customer Service
I’ve been going to Lockett’s forever and they consistently do great work - from an oil change to replacing brakes - they always do a top notch job. And every person who works there is genuinely kind and a delight to work with.

02/04/2020
Honest workers with fair prices!
Mike always makes our family feel at home and goes the extra mile with his repairs and service of our cars.

PF
PAM F.
Owings Mills, MD
Nissan Titan
01/31/2020
Everyone is kind, courteous, and experts in their field
Always a pleasure. Very grateful to have found Lockett's

JOE D.
01/31/2020
Tire Balance
Had an issue, felt like tires were not balanced when driving at 55-60mph, noticeable vibration!!! They checked and found that 2 of my tires were off, so they rebalance all of my tires, so when I have them rotated in the future, we shouldn’t have any issues. Checked and set the air in all of them too!!!
Always very happy with my experiences with Lockett’s Auto Care.

BC
BILLY C.
Baltimore, MD
01/27/2020
Ford Fusion Brakes and Rotors
Mike was excellent. He diagnosed my issue and replaced my brakes and rotors in one day. I was told I needed calipers but Mike was able to fix them. He is a very good mechanic and my family takes our cars here for their trustworthy, honest and great service!

Thank you!

RE
RON E.
01/26/2020
Great car and customer service.
Lockett's Auto service is not only very knowledgeable mechanically, but also customer service oriented. I have been very pleased with them.

SJ
Shanita J.
Gwynn Oak, MD
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Shanita said the business handles her issues with no problems and in a timely manner.

DJ
DREW J.
01/16/2020
The best in town!
Mike and the guys at Lockett did an amazing job with our car. A huge project on 94 Camry with a ridiculous fast turn around and extremely fair pricing. It’s 2020 and this 26 year old car is running like new. Thank you guys! Customers for life!

JIM R.
01/15/2020
4 Runner repair
As always Mike and his team provided stellar service at a fair price.

JONATHAN S.
Acura TL
12/26/2019
Super friendly and trusty
This is my second time using Lockett’s. I left my key overnight, and they are prompt and genuine. Car is back and running smooth

TG
TONI G.
12/21/2019
Lockett's Forever
I've been going to Lockett's for as long as I can remember and can always depend on them to deliver quality auto maintenance services, consistent good humor, conversation, integrity and a great cup of coffee. Wouldn't go anyplace else.

Toni G.