Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JEAN R.
03/06/2018
Marty's Auto Works in Oviedo
Excellent service. Highly recommended to me several years ago.

Jean,
Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your continued patronage!

GD
GAILYN D.
03/03/2018
I Highly Recomend Marty's.
We are loyal customers of Marty's. They always provide excellent service, they are very honest and do great work. We highly recommend Marty's.

Gailyn,
We are so blessed to have wonderul customers like you! Thank you so much for your continued patronage and your recommendations!

MARK W.
03/03/2018
Great people & Great repairs!
The folks at Marty's are really good to work with and the repairs are always done right at a fair price!

Mark,
We are so happy that you were pleased with your service, we appreciate your continued patronage.

ALLIE m.
Jeep Cherokee
02/28/2018
Great place
I’ve always had great service coming here and they do an excellent job!

Allie,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so blessed to have wonderful customers like you!

WE
WAYNE E.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/24/2018
Excellent service and people
It was my first time doing business here. The people were excellent communicators in explaining my issues and options. They are very thorough and trustworthy. I would highly recommend them.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

It makes us so happy to hear that we EARNED your business, we just love happy customers.

IM
ITAMAR M.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/22/2018
Great Customer Service
They are very friendly and get the job done quick.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Glad to hear we are doing a good job!!

LC
leslie c.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/21/2018
Struts fixed
Fixed within one day. Great help getting me to work... 😃Always know the problem.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for allowing us to keep you vehicle running smoothly!!

CA
CASSANDRA A.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/21/2018
Car wouldn’t start
Car would not start at the worst possible time.. right before an out of town business trip. Alex and John were great. Got me in quickly, assessed the issue, and had it fixed right away. Thank you!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

So glad we were able to help and we hope you had a nice trip.

Thank you so much!!

KL
KATHY L.
02/17/2018
Kathy
Always feel welcome here. Feel I am given an honest assessment of what needs to be done and it is done at a fair price.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Our customers are like family to us. We appreciate your continued patronage.

BV
BEN V.
Volvo V70
02/14/2018
Saved my Volvo! On time, on budget - honest
These guys are great! The fix for my car was NOT easy. Very obscure cooling system issue combined with incredibly hard to get to. Fixed in a flash. Gave me a full run down of the things I need to keep an eye on as well. Personable, very connected to the community and real nice guys. 5 stars for sure.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Your kind words mean so much to us and we are very happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.

JOEY C.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/13/2018
Customer service
Great experience, got phone calls before they made any moves
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Glad to hear we did a good job....thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

SD
SAMANTHA D.
Pontiac Aztek
02/09/2018
Very helpful and friendly
Even thought I went to only get a tail light put on my car, they were very fast about it and I really appreciate them for helping me out. It was really cheap for the work they did as well.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Glad to hear we were able to get your light fixed and get you back on the road quickly.

Mike S.
Orlando, FL
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they gave him advice on how to save money.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Providing our customers with honest answers and providing them money saving tips are always our pleasure.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

NM
Nathanial M.
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Nathanial said the business did a great job, and they were very helpful.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

FG
FRED G.
Geneva, FL
GMC Yukon XL
01/31/2018
Excellent work
Recently had my Yukon in for transmission issues. Alex explained, in detail, the problem and best solution. I received the truck back and it is running like new! I am very pleased with the service!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know your Yukon is running well and that you were happy with the work performed.  We appreciate your feedback and continued patronage.

LJ
LAURA j.
01/27/2018
Always great service
Fixed what needed to be fixed and alerted me to things coming up. Very honest and very reasonable charges!

Laura,
Thanks for sharing your experience at Marty's, We are so happy to have earned your business!

JV
Jenny V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Jenny said the staff at this business provide top notch service. They're honest, reliable and friendly.

Jenny,
Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide honest answers and quality service.

BI
Brandon I.
Orlando, FL
Mazda RX-8
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the facility was really responsive. They kept him up to date, and his vehicle is running really well.

Brandon,
We are so happy that you were pleased with your service, we appreciate your business!

TL
Travis L.
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the overall experience was good. The staff did good work.

Travis,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Marty's, we appreciate it!

NL
NATALIE L.
Oldsmar, FL
01/22/2018
Excellent service and great prices
The mechanic will drive you back to your house (within reason) and then you can arrange to have them bring you back to pick your car up! This reason alone will keep me coming back to Marty's. On top of this, the service is very quick and affordable.

Natalie,
Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you were able to use our free shuttle service!