KR
Royersford, PA
Nissan Sentra
09/24/2020
Awesome!
Trustworthy, friendly, honest and knowledgeable. The list can go on and on.

GL
Ginny L.
Phoenixville, PA
Acura TL
09/22/2020
Awesome and honest work!
Been going to Myers Auto for 10+ years and appreciate the great service!

OG
Oscar G.
09/12/2020
Burke Meyers
I can’t say this enough, I’ve used Burke’s service for 15 years, his knowledge and attention to my cars problems and how to solve them is the best. Ever. I’m fortunate to have him as my pit crew chief 👨🏻‍🍳

Lindsay S.
09/08/2020
Highly Recommend!
Meyers is the place to bring your car if you want an honest, and knowledgeable approach to repairs and maintenance.

Joanne T.
09/01/2020
Look no further.
This shop is everything. Friendly, honest, and does an excellent job. Look no further for a mechanic. This is your guy.

Rob H.
West Chester, PA
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Rob said he did a great job, he had issues with his vehicle that he fixed, and he's very happy with the service.

VM
Vanessa M.
08/31/2020
Knowledgeable, excellent service
I came in for the yearly inspection on my CRV. I was made aware of what I needed repaired , the part was ordered and I was on my way.

Honda Civic Si
08/28/2020
Burke loves cars and knows his stuff
We always drop our cars off. Burke is easy to Talk to , knows his stuff and will not "add" work to the job. I have an old car that I use as extra. I trust it's in good shape when I pick it up again. Thanks for always doing good work.

SD
Sean D.
08/27/2020
Quick, Easy and Professional
As always, work was done quickly and professionally at a fair price.

JE
Jeff E.
Hyundai TUCSON
08/25/2020
Great service- quick turnaround
Scheduled last minute - got in and out quickly with great service

KO
Keith O.
New Berlinville, PA
Acura RDX
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Keith said he was always treated right by the staff.

KV
Kevin V.
08/23/2020
Friendly and timely. definitely will use again.

PP
Paul P.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the business couldn't fix what needed to be fix but was able to do something else that made him happy.

LJ
Linda J.
08/14/2020
Best customer service
Meyers Automotive has the most friendly and courteous staff, prompt and always deliver my car back to me personally. Love their convenient location to my downtown office. And their friendly, four-legged welcoming committee is always happy to see you!

HP