09/17/2019
Honesty
Meyers is always reliable and honest. I wouldn’t trust any other mechanic with my vehicles.

LV
Lisa V.
09/13/2019
Great local trustworthy service
The owner cares about his customers and that is also displayed by the staff. I don't feel ripped off or uncomfortable here. I highly recommend this place to take care of your cars.

Douglassville, PA
08/30/2019
Excellent Service!!
Burke is awesome! When inspecting my car, he pointed out different aspects that did not need attention. If I would have gone to the dealer, I’m sure they would have just replaced filters that didn’t need replacing just for the extra money.

DY
Doris Y.
Douglassville, PA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Doris said she would recommend the business for service.

HH
Harvey H.
Glenmoore, PA
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said that the place bent over backwards to solve his problems and treated him like family.

AP
Andy P.
Barto, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
08/21/2019
Maintenance
I took my car in for routine service, oil change and tire rotation. The service was done while I waited. Come to find out I did not need a tire rotation. How many places do you think would have been honest enough to do a service that was not necessary?

GH
Gary H.
Birdsboro, PA
08/20/2019
Honest, friendly, service great
I would highly recommend for your automotive service! They are honest,
Trustworthy!

AA
Anna A.
Birdsboro, PA
08/17/2019
Reliable
I have used their service for many years. Always reliable, courteous, and honest.

RY
Rudy Y.
Stowe, PA
08/09/2019
Upfront and honest
He really worked at finding a solution to get our van air conditioner working. He is upfront and honest and we have never been disappointed in the 19 years he has worked on our vehicles.

08/08/2019
Honest, reliable
Meyers is fantastic. He is honest and reliable. He always stands by his work. I don’t trust anybody else with my family’s cars.

JE
Jeff E.
Hyundai TUCSON
08/07/2019
Great service and support
Always flexible to schedule and get work performed; quality of work is always great

Tina B.
07/22/2019
The professional staff and the owner Burke are Awesome people. They really take pride in what thsy do.
I would highly recommend this shop. I was impressed to see a female mechanic. It's a friendly atmosphere. My 2012 chevy impala has a problem with carbon build up in the motor so my engine light stays on. Burke explained every thing that was done. You can tell he really enjoys what he does. He is honest and will not steer you wrong.

Betty S.
07/18/2019
Honest workmanship
Have taken our cars to Meyers Automotive for a number of years. Always makes sure any and all problems are taken care of. Have all my trust in Burke making sure our cars are in great running condition.

Rebecca B.
Mohnton, PA
Toyota Prius c
07/18/2019
Why would you go anywhere else?
Excellent service, just what the car needs (and no more), Integrity and expertise!

Chester Springs, PA
07/15/2019
Air conditioner
Did good on my air conditioner
From,
Naomi

RY
Rudy Y.
Stowe, PA
07/10/2019
Honest, competent
Burke is honest and very competent at trouble shooting for mechanical issues with my van. He had been our mechanic for 19 years.

KP
Ken P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Ken said regardless of how long it takes, they go out of their way to make sure the job is done correctly the first time.

06/20/2019
Honesty
Myers is the only mechanic I truly trust with any of my cars. He is honest, reliable and knowledgeable.

Brendan B.
West Chester, PA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Brendan said it was simple, no complaints or anything.

Robert S.
Honda HR-V
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the staff is honest and that he trusts this business. He stated that the service is completed in a timely manner. He added that he has always had a very good experience with this business.