Bill M.
Parker Ford, PA
Honda Insight
01/11/2019
Burke nails it again!
Burke was very accommodating about my scheduling change and worked his usual magic with a car that suddenly has a mysterious oil loss, He recommended a strategy for staying on top of the situation. Burke is simply a great guy and a talented auto technician!

01/11/2019
Tire issue
Had an issue with a tire losing small amount of air over course of a month. Took it in for service and found a nail that was the issue. I was back on the road in no time.

Honda Accord Coupe
01/08/2019
state inspection
I waited for my car and was in and out in a short amount of time. Always great service.

Jimmy R.
Boyertown, PA
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff members are fair, honest, and know what they are doing. They provide great work on his vehicle, and have it running well. The only complaint he would have is when he calls the number on the business card, no one answers the phone call.

Michelle C.
Gilbertsville, PA
Toyota Matrix
12/15/2018
Another Perfect Experience
Sure, having something wrong with your car sucks but taking it to Burke Meyers you know you will get quality work on your car. He is honest and explains everything to you that he finds and needs to be done (along with not pushing having unnecessary things done just to get extra money out of you like some chain repair places would ). My whole family takes their cars to him!

KO
Keith O.
New Berlinville, PA
Acura RDX
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they do good work and he likes dealing with them.

Linfield, PA
11/15/2018
State inspection
Meyers Automotive is the best - reliable, reasonably priced service. Thanks Burke !

11/08/2018
Scheduled Maintenance
I took my car in for the 125,000 mile service while I waited. I always like the option of being able to wait for my vehicle. I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time to continue with the rest of my day. Thanks again to Burke and Carmen.

JE
Jeff E.
Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2018
Great service and support
Always able to fit us in the schedule for any type of work. Great work again- as usual. Our go to service provider!

KG
Kevin G.
Collegeville, PA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he is familiar with the staff and he trusts their work.

VM
Vanessa M.
10/19/2018
Knowledgeable staff, service is fairly priced!
I was in last week to get my front brake pads replaced, I had to be out by 12 noon , I had a work meeting then on my way to NYC for a 3 day training. I was assured that I would be out by 12. While I was waiting I recalled that I may need an oil change too. I got out a little after 12 but only due to the delivery person arriving much later than expected. Overall it was a great experience. I made the meeting in plenty of time and had a safe trip to NYC!

Joe H.
Gilbertsville, PA
10/01/2018
Always Great Service
Burke and Carmen always provide top notch service! Honest and reliable! Have been a customer for over 20 years!

Harleysville, PA
Acura 3.0CL
09/28/2018
Acura Exhaust & Imspection
As usual , Burke provided accurate and informative information regarding repairs for my daughters car.
The repairs were explained and completely in a professional manner!

I would recommend this shop to any Honda/Acura owner!

MY
Mike Y.
Oley, PA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said that he would recommend the business for service.

Linfield, PA
09/24/2018
Car Repair
I was recently having a problem with my car. Burke was able to squeeze me into their very busy schedule that same day and correct the problem. This was truly appreciated. Meyers Automotive is the BEST for high quality, reasonably priced service.

CJ
Constantin J.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Constantin said the business has fair pricing. All the services performed were of high quality.

Honda Accord Coupe
09/21/2018
I came in for an oil change and waited rather than dropping off. I was in and out really quick! Thanks again.

BE
Ben E.
Birdsboro, PA
09/07/2018
They are busy (too busy), but the work is top notch
I have been taking my vehicles to Meyers for probably 15 years at this point (I can't believe it has been that long!). I discovered Meyers by referral when they were still on Route 100. The drive to their location has always been a bit long for me (now close to 25 minutes). Even still, the one word that comes to mind when I think of Meyers is "consistency". More specifically, the work performed at this shop is always top notch, and I have come to trust it to always be top notch. As far as cost, the word "fair" comes to mind. Meyers is not cheap, but it sure beats the dealer prices. Plus, and perhaps even more importantly, you can have a conversation about what the vehicle needs "now" versus "down the road". This ability to have an honest conversation about what you are going to spend is paramount for me. I can see myself continuing to bring my cars for years to come. If there is one recommendation I would have is to get more help. The job market is such that I imagine it is tough to find good workers to help with the volume coming though the door, but not all of us are blessed enough to not need a car for a few days. Of course, if I had to choose, I would take quality over quantity any day. Keep up the good work!

08/27/2018
Routine Maintenance
I must apologize. I forgot to select the star rating in a previous review. I always have a positive experience at Meyers Automotive. I have been a customer for almost 20 years.

Royersford, PA
08/21/2018
Repair Work
Meyers Automotive has been servicing my Honda Accord for 16 years. Burke is an excellent mechanic. He and his staff are very personable and provide reliable, affordable service. Highly recommend this shop and will not take my car anywhere else.