07/30/2021
Hybrid cars too....
Burke and team diagnosed and fixed, toyota hybrid with ease.....1 stop shop, very satisfied I will be back.

Carol W.
Kearneysville, WV
Pontiac G6
07/02/2021
Always great service!
All services provided quickly and professionally. If something unexpected is found during servicing…Burke will let you know about and the cost. Very professional and dependable.

HP
Hank P.
Reading, PA
07/01/2021
Very knowledgable and peasant to deal with
I have been very happy with Meyers for decades

Douglassville, PA
06/30/2021
Awesome Service!!
Burke is the best!!

Downingtown, PA
06/15/2021
I’ve been coming to Burke for years and he’s always been great. Issues with my car were thoroughly explained and he provided options for action plans.

Jake M.
Gilbertsville, PA
06/11/2021
Always GREAT Service
Time and time again, Meyers Automotive has delivered, me and my family, exceptional customer service and the highest quality of work at affordable prices.
Burke and his team are knowledgeable and well equipped to handle all your needs. If you haven’t trusted him with your auto care, you should.

DA
Dave A.
Gilbertsville, PA
06/09/2021
15 year customer
We have been taking our cars to Meyers Automotive for 15 years. You won’t need to look any farther if you’re looking for a qualified, honest, upstanding & fairly priced mechanic. I wouldn’t think twice about handing over my credit card & saying ‘fix what needs to be fixed.’ I know nothing would be done that didn’t need to be done & that the price would be fair. Bring your car to Meyers Automotive with 100% confidence that it will be done right.

Liz B.
Parker Ford, PA
Volkswagen Beetle
06/09/2021
My go to auto repair for my bug.
Very professional and accommodating. Reasonably priced. I have always felt confident in the work they do.

Douglassville, PA
Ford Flex
06/08/2021
Fast courteous service.
Myers automotive services are outstanding. He tells you like it is and his prices are reasonable. He has fixed things for me that the dealerships said was going to cost a few hundred of dollars and he said it wasn’t broke just was jammed fixed it for nothing and it was still working a few years more before I traded it in. He is always honest about my car repairs.

NK
Naomi K.
Chester Springs, PA
Honda Fit
06/03/2021
Car
He did a extremely geat job on my car!

RD
Rich D.
06/02/2021
Always great!
Every time we go here it's great. I know my vehicle is not only fixed right but these guys actually care about you. It's nice even when you're just getting an oil change the techs and Burke look over your vehicle as it was one of there's. That says it all.

RY

Rob D.
Exton, PA
05/13/2021
Class operation
I always recommend this place to others. Class act. Down to earth diagnosis of any issues with the vehicles. I know I am spending my money well when I come here.

Jason C.
Honda Accord Wgn
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Jason said he would recommend the business for service.

Bill M.
Parker Ford, PA
Honda Fit
05/10/2021
spring checkup
I've rated Burke's work before, and I am starting to run low on superlatives. His work is always terrific, and he is just fun to talk with as a person. But in addition to his technical skill and expertise, there are two things that make Burke stand out, in my opinion. The first is his ongoing effort to promote all the small businesses in Pottstown, and the second is his integrity.