Toyota Sequoia
04/01/2021
Burke and Meyers Automotive are simply the best
Burke is the best mechanic I've ever had - reliable, prompt, considerate, and just an all-around great guy. I can't recommend him, his staff, and his work enough.

LV
Lisa V.
03/28/2021
Honest trustworthy service
Burke and his crew are amazing. They not only know their stuff, they see honest, kind, and very reasonable prices. They are not the run of the mill auto repair, they care and tell the truth. I take my care no where else.

Carol W.
Kearneysville, WV
Pontiac G6
03/27/2021
Meyers Automotive is my only go to auto repair shop. Quality service and comparable pricing for repairs and scheduled maintenance.

AP
Andy P.
Barto, PA
03/25/2021
170,000 mile service
I took my car in for multipoint check, oil change and trans service. It was all done in a short amount of time for a reasonable price.

Hamburg, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
03/17/2021
Great service, always friendly
The service is always good! Very friendly, job well done and don’t have to wait long when I do a “walk-in”

Justin K.
Acura Integra
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Justin said the business was good and very honest plus no up selling.

RY
Rudy Y.
Stowe, PA
03/11/2021
Honesty competence
We have been going to Burke for twenty years and have always been happy with his service and going the extra mile to find the problem

KC
Kambria C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/05/2021
Quick, Easy, and Fantastic Customer Service
I had blown a hole in my tire and Burke made the process easy, quick, and painless. The price was also good for the service I received. I would definitely recommend coming here.

RD
Rich D.
03/04/2021
Highly recommended AAA+++
We have been with Burke Meyers for over 10 years. I can't say enough good things about this place and Burke. Very knowledgeable on just about everything it's crazy. He saved us thousands of dollars recently on some recalls on our vehicles plus advising us on some safety issues. Thanks Burke you have us for the long haul!

Mary M.
Ford C-Max Energi
03/02/2021
Amazing service
I am always amazed by the service I receive! I originally was taking my car to a Ford dealership and getting ripped off and over paying by hundreds! Burke took good care of my car and does so well with explaining the process of everything. I’ve never been so respected when dealing with car service. The customer service and respect goes above and beyond. I will be bringing my car here from now on!!

Exton, PA
Lincoln MKX
02/25/2021
10+ year customer
Great work & diagnosis at great prices. That's why I keep coming back! I refuse to go to the dealership for "Free" oil changes because of new found problems that are not real. It also makes sense to keep the local guy in business. You must try him.

Daniel M.
GMC Terrain
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Daniel said the businesses employees provided quick service and did a good job. Daniel said he dropped his vehicle off and it was ready an hour later.

KV
Kevin V.
02/17/2021
Friendly, reputable garage
Friendly and honest garage that will go out of their way to help. Good communication and fair prices. Support local businesses

Douglassville, PA
02/13/2021
Awesome Service as Always!!
Burke is awesome!! While you are waiting for your car, he will keep you entertained with his stories!!

MV
Matthew V.
Toyota Venza
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Matthew said that Burke was up front with the price and did the work in a timely manner.