BL
Brett L.
Reading, PA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Brett said the employees did all the work on his vehicle in a timely fashion and he had no problems.

KT
Kelly T.
01/20/2020
Latest visit
Great service as usual. Took the time to research the issue and solve. Appreciate the time & effort.

Allan B.
Royersford, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
01/18/2020
Excellent work
Meyers always does a great job.

AP
Andy P.
Barto, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/17/2020
Made an appointment to have new tires installed. While I was there the service tech noticed that my car was due for inspection. Both services were taken care of at the same time. A big time saver for not having to come back for an inspection. Thanks again!!

GL
Ginny L.
Phoenixville, PA
Acura TL
01/09/2020
Awesome and Honest
I’ve been bringing my cars to Meyers for over 10 years for reliable and honest work. Burke is extremely knowledgeable about all types of cars, and can even recommend the best place within walking distance for lunch while you wait for your car!

KK
Kelly K.
Acura MDX
01/09/2020
Always great customer service!
Burke is a no frills tell it like it is mechanic. He fixes what needs to be done and is great at telling why. I have taken all of my cars there for years and the last one had over 220,000 miles!

DA
Donna A.
Phoenixville, PA
12/24/2019
Fantastic headlight restoration!!
What a fantastic job, my headlights look brand-new and I never thought they could be restored, they were horrible. Thank you so much Burke!!!

KK
Kimberly K.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/24/2019
My new shop
This was my first time taking my car to Meyers - had a great experience. They are professional and friendly and got the work done quickly. I will be bringing my car here again. Also, they have the two sweetest dogs :)

Zionsville, PA
Chevrolet Trax
12/16/2019
Always amazing
This is the second car I've taken to Meyers. He is always honest and has a fair price. I come back to him even though I've moved a little bit out of the area.

HP
Hank P.
Reading, PA
12/14/2019
Very knowledgeable, cooperative and pleasant people

Daria S.
Malvern, PA
Acura MDX
11/21/2019
The best!
My Acura MDX has over 200,000 miles on it and Burke has kept it running for years! Always appreciate the good conversation at the front desk, and the honest work ethic of this team!

KV
Kevin V.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he enjoyed the experience with this business.

BE
Becky E.
Wayne, PA
Hyundai Entourage
11/15/2019
Honest and reliable
I always take my vehicles to Meyers Automotive and I refer people all the time. They are honest and reliable. Always fair and trustworthy.

AP
Andy P.
Barto, PA
11/15/2019
I was in for routine service. I waited for my car and was in and out in a no time. Thanks again.

CD
Cathy D.
Linfield, PA
11/13/2019
State Inspection
I’ve been going to Meyers Automotive for over 18 years and would not take my car anywhere else for service. They provide reliable service for a reasonable cost. Best place in the area.