Marisa B.
Jersey City, NJ
Nissan Rogue
03/04/2019
Great auto repair shop
Very honest, works great, we have been a long time satisfied customer. We have recommended them to our friends and they are also very satisfied.

AK
Arlene K.
02/27/2019
Work is done in a timely manner and convenient to get to
Honest work

NV
Nick V.
02/22/2019
Vinny and his team did a great job, had me in and out super fast and a great price, and didn't try to upsell me into service that I didn't need. Don't waste your time and money going anywhere else.

FA
Frank A.
Lincoln MKX
02/21/2019
Knowledgeable Mechanics
We always go to Midtown Auto. Vinnie and Don are very professional and know their business. We have been going to them for a long time.
It is nice to have mechanics who are trustworthy and always get it right the first time.

ZW
Zhendong W.
Toyota Avalon
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Zhendong said the service was great, quick and fast

AF
Altarmese F.
Jersey City, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
02/19/2019
Honest
I was recommended this auto repair shop by Harrington Auto shop. Midtown Auto Repair is the best. Not only that I live in Jersey City and the repair shops their is keep of rip offs I will travel for good work.

PL
Pat L.
Honda Element
02/12/2019
fast diagnosis and repair
came all the way from toms river because after dealing with midtown while in Bayonne got the best price and attention at Midtown always my first choice in a shop

David H.
Hoboken, NJ
02/12/2019
Very thorough!
As diligent and thorough as any repair place I have ever worked with. I would recommend this place without ANY reservation.

John P.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was quick and easy.

Joe G.
Jeep Liberty
02/09/2019
Simply good
Sometimes less Said the better it is

CD
Carlos D.
02/08/2019
Vinny knows best
I had an oil change and a brake light replaced recently. They took care of it in no time and Vinny is honest and knowledgeable. This is the third time that I take me car for repairs/maintence and so far no issues. Prices are good and if you have any car issues Vinny is the guy to see.

AC
Augie C.
Mercedes-Benz C350
02/07/2019
As always, Service was top notch, price was reasonable and work was promptly completed.

FG
Fran G.
01/29/2019
As always, service was excellent! Fast, courteous, reasonable pricing.

JOHN M.
Ridgewood, NJ
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/25/2019
Best damn garage in town.
Best damn garage in town. Highly recommended.

TF
Tehzeeb F.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/24/2019
These guys are amazing. Very trustworthy

SZ
Sharon Z.
Millington, NJ
01/18/2019
I can always count on Midtown Auto!
when a warning light comes on and I call Midtown Auto, Vinny or Dom always manage to get me right in. And while they never try and push extra services (quite the opposite) they give me a heads up about future maintenance needs like my tires needing to be replaced in the spring so I can plan ahead.

I recently sent a young female college student with an old car (a target for most auto repair shops) to them, they took really good care of her and now she has a place she can trust for her car repairs. Thanks guys, you're the best!

MT
Martin T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/17/2019
Service on my vw jetta tdi
Had my girlfriend drop off the car for service and as always Vinny took care of it , the car was done before she came out of work. Very reasonably priced with attention to details and customer service. Thank you midtown auto

Laurence B.
Millington, NJ
GMC Terrain
01/15/2019
The Tomassi brothers dedication to excellence.
All work done quickly and with diligence to the details that make this auto repair shop a pleasure to deal with.

Jordan M.
Spring Lake, NJ
01/10/2019
Impossible to be more satisfied!
I called in around 11AM with a fairly urgent issue. Midtown was able to fit me in on the spot, and finished the work before the end of the day! The prices were all super reasonable, and the staff was kind and gracious. You can trust these guys!

MaryLou B.
01/09/2019
My battery was replaced within an hour of bringing it in. Vinny and his brother were so efficient and kind to a first time customer. I recommend this shop for all your auto needs.
Thanks so much.