John K.
04/18/2020
Great service from the drop off to the pick up!

Joe G.
Jeep Liberty
04/18/2020
Professional and they do great work
If I said it once I’ve said it several times you can’t get any better care for your car and that’s a fact

MT
Mary T.
Chevrolet Prizm
04/16/2020
As always, Vinny and his crew fixed my car's radiator with prompt and friendly service. I really appreciated how quickly the repair was done.

Michael R.
04/08/2020
amazing service
I called Saturday morning, was able to bring in my vehicle, and as usual received prompt and amazing service. Thank you!

NV
Nick V.
04/02/2020
The Best Service
Vinnie and his team are super friendly and get you in and out quickly at a very fair price. He will never try to upsell you into a part or service you do not need. A competent, honest mechanic is hard to find, so I will never even think about going anywhere else.

AA
Adewale A.
Acura MDX
03/29/2020
Very professional
They did my oil change, power steering leak, and few other adjustments in very little and professional manner. Also at little cost. Im definitely going back for my subsequent oil change and bringing my wife’s car to them too.

CF
Charles F.
03/27/2020
The personal service
I have used Midtown Auto Repair in the past and I keep going back. Mainly because they are good mechanics and they treat you like family. They explain what was done and answer any question regarding the service of my car. They are sincere, care about what they do, and follow up with any issue, if needed, pertaining to my car.

Jim C.
03/22/2020
Midtown Auto good quality service
Thanks again Midtown Auto.

The Catalytic Converters and re-inspection

Jim Cook Sr.

Newark, NJ
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/18/2020
Always appreciate the honesty and the fast turnaround times.

Joe G.
Jeep Liberty
03/15/2020
Outstanding service
The vehicle in question was brought in for noise under the the main body problem child truck drives a brand new thank you Midtown

Sal M.
Volvo XC90
03/13/2020
Excellent customer service
Vinny is honest and him & his staff are friendly & do great work

IB
Idriss B.
Dodge Durango
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Idriss said this business is nice and convenient.

Moira B.
Honda Civic Si
03/11/2020
Professional, friendly and honest
Work is always well done. I can feel confident that I can trust that they will not push for unnecessary repairs.

LP
Lisa P.
Nissan Sentra
03/08/2020
Fast and Easy Inspection
My go-to in town place for DMV inspections. Instead of driving and sitting in line at a state inspection center, Midtown offers the service for a fee and will performs the inspection quickly. I was in and out in 15 minutes. Very happy.

Michael M.
Hawley, PA
03/07/2020
Excellent personalized service
The staff did everything necessary to work with me . The result is that I have my vehicle running in top shape for my weekend!! Thanks Vinnie