Latest Review over 2 years ago

JEFFREY B.
Grimesland, NC
LEXUS GX 470
03/11/2016 Category: Service
rescore. filled first out wrong
good, fast Service. everyone made me feel right at home

03/11/2016 Category: Service
service
Good, fast service. Everyone made me feel right at home
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 03/14/2016

Thanks for your kind comments, Jeffrey. And thanks for letting us know the low star rating was just an oversight, and that everything went well with your service. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

MT
MORGAN T.
Bordentown, NJ
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Why make an appointment when the mechanic isnt going to be there
I made an appointment at 130pm. I was told the mechanic was on a lunch break and since I got there around 115 they wouldn't take my car back until 130ish. Which was fine, until they put my car in another parking spot for an extra hour and a half. My car was not taken into the garage until 3pm! What's the point of making an appointment? I was not given any updates until around 330 when I was told they are still working on my car... But they just took it in and I watched it pull in so that made me frustrated. The employees were very unprofessional because I could hear everything. This employee wasn't here yet and they don't know when he will be back(turns out this was my mechanic). Another employee talking about others and cursing. It was warm in the waiting room and uncomfortable. By the time my car was "done" it was 5pm. I was then asked again if I wanted my lights replace like I already asked for... Which took aborted 20 minutes. I have been coming to this dealership for three years and I am appauld that it took 5 hours for a service and a test on my air conditioner. Especially because when I made the appointment the gentleman who didn't even know the name of the business couldn't give me an estimate on time but said sure when I said an hour or two. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for the lightbulb but to be honest that's they very least they could have done considering I sat there for such a period of time.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 09/10/2015

Morgan, we are truly sorry that your service experience was less than exceptional. Thank you for taking time to speak to our Service Manager, John, about your visit. Your detailed feedback is very valuable to us and has allowed us to address some specific issues with the employees involved. We very much appreciate your business and hope that we will have the opportunity in the future to provide you with the great service that we expect from ourselves, and that you as our valued customer deserve. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you. Again, thank you.

AT
ALLISON T.
Durham, NC
AUDI Q5
06/19/2015 Category: Service
Horrible experience.
Had horrible experience with service person christie. Told me she would have the manager John call me back who never did. I contacted the district manager Doug who called me back instantly and was very nice and handled what was a 2 day issue in matter of minutes.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 06/23/2015

Allison, I am so sorry that your experience was not a great one. John, our Service Manager, has tried to contact you to discuss your concerns but has not been able to reach you. I understand that you and Doug came to a resolution. If the matter was not resolved to your satisfaction, please let us know by calling 252-756-1135. Thank you for your feedback.

JOHN W.
Winterville, NC
VOLKSWAGEN GLI
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
COULDN'T HAVE BEEN WORSE
Service Dept is terrible. Sales, finance, & service do not communicate with each other. No one knows what they are talking about. I've never been more disgusted with a place of business in my life. Will NEVER return and advise others to stay far away! My car was never detailed as promised. We received 2 calls that the car was ready when in fact it was not. They tried to send me off the lot with the wrong tags. We were never apologized to or received an explanation for the several mistakes made. Just a bunch of idiots up there.

John, thank you for taking time to speak with our General Manager about your concerns. We apologize that your experience was less than the excellent standard of service we strive for. Your feedback is very important to us and has been used for training purposes. Thanks again.

CHARLES C.
Greenville, NC
04/26/2015 Category: Service
Jetta trade
just very disappointed. I bought the car from Pecheles,2nd owner. received a very high repair bill. Look into optio of trade in as suggested by service rep. I received a trade in value of $1000 ..if that much. Just very disappointed and discouraged to buy a volkswagon again.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/28/2015

Charles, we understand you are disappointed. If there is something more we can do to help you, I would be happy to know. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Doug Batchelor, General Manager
252-756-1135

SJ
SCOTT J.
Winterville, NC
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Unhappy with dealer all around
We scheduled an appointment online for my wife's VW to get an oil change and tire rotation. First, before the appointment even came I got two calls on my cell phone from Pecheles salespeople trying to sell me a new car. Good dealers don't need to harass their customers this way. When she got to the service appointment they immediately tried to upcharge her to a $350 service. She told them no. She asked for the car to be washed after the oil change, and they said that it would be the afternoon before they could do that - fine, she left the car and got a ride to work from their shuttle. Four hours later the shuttle picked her up, she went to get the car and found out that it had not been washed and the service advisor claimed that she had never asked for it to be. It would have been ready pretty quickly if he hadn't told her she needed to leave it all day for the detail guys to get to it. Needless to say we are not satisfied and do not plan to visit Pecheles again.

Dear Scott, our deepest apologies.  We strive for an excellent experience for our customers and am sorry that is not what you received.  Your account has been marked “do not call” to prevent any unwanted phone calls in the future.  If I can be of any further assistance or arrange for a complimentary wash for your wife’s car please let me know.

Beth Nosay, Customer Relations Manager