Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SCOTT J.
Winterville, NC
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Unhappy with dealer all around
We scheduled an appointment online for my wife's VW to get an oil change and tire rotation. First, before the appointment even came I got two calls on my cell phone from Pecheles salespeople trying to sell me a new car. Good dealers don't need to harass their customers this way. When she got to the service appointment they immediately tried to upcharge her to a $350 service. She told them no. She asked for the car to be washed after the oil change, and they said that it would be the afternoon before they could do that - fine, she left the car and got a ride to work from their shuttle. Four hours later the shuttle picked her up, she went to get the car and found out that it had not been washed and the service advisor claimed that she had never asked for it to be. It would have been ready pretty quickly if he hadn't told her she needed to leave it all day for the detail guys to get to it. Needless to say we are not satisfied and do not plan to visit Pecheles again.
Beth A N., Customer Relations Manager from Pecheles Automotive responded on 04/28/2015

Dear Scott, our deepest apologies.  We strive for an excellent experience for our customers and am sorry that is not what you received.  Your account has been marked “do not call” to prevent any unwanted phone calls in the future.  If I can be of any further assistance or arrange for a complimentary wash for your wife’s car please let me know.

Beth Nosay, Customer Relations Manager