Preferred Automotive, INC

Latest Review about 2 months ago

RAY B.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/13/2020
The immediate attention given to me when I arrive for service
I was overall satisfied with the service and the quickness of its completion.

VG
Valerie G.
Rockland, MA
Chevrolet Venture
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Valerie said she has been coming to this business for about 25 years.

Mazda CX-5
02/05/2020
Great Deal No complaints
See title.

TP
TERI P.
02/05/2020
Honest & reliable
Dean and his team alway doa great job!

Kia Optima
02/04/2020
Safety first!
Dean and his team always do a great job keeping our cars safe and running! Prices are great too.

AG
AL G.
02/03/2020
Quality service
Great customer service quality work

MO
Mike O.
01/29/2020
Fleet work truck
Maintains my work truck for me and is flexible with my schedule. Always reliable.

MO
MICHAEL O.
01/29/2020
Great job as usual!
Honest and reliable as always.

AG
ANDREW G.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/22/2020
Dean is fantastic.
Been working with Dean for years. He is happy to help and knows his stuff. I've done everything with him from oil changes to buying a car. Can't recommend him enough.

GK
GEORGE K.
01/16/2020
Always puts safety first and works towards total customer satisfaction.
Not one to comment on surveys but was compelled to do so with this company.
The experience in the past with other service centers pales in comparison to the services I received from preferred tire and auto.
Thanks guys.

RENEE S.
RI
GMC Terrain
01/13/2020
I’ve been a customer of Preferred Auto for many years and I’ve always found them to be efficient, and there really comfortable working on all types of cars and trucks. I could never ever think about taking my cars anywhere but Preferred. They have great customer service also.

KENNY B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/08/2020
KENNY BLACK
I wouldnt bring my Benz anywhere but Prefered Auto.
I've done a lot of business with Dean.
His prices are fair and reasonable, he stands behind his work and keeps his word.
Never had a problem

CURTIS H.
North Easton, MA
Volkswagen Golf
01/08/2020
Very fair, honest and good service
The service is awesome I like how they save the old parts they replace so you can see what actually went wrong Or failed.

ROBERT C.
Quincy, MA
Subaru Crosstrek
01/07/2020
Been here for years. Dean is great and staff professional.
I'm in Quincy and I bring my cars to Weymouth (Preferred Automotive). I've had friends from Woburn see Dean when the dealers gave them the runaround. A South African friend drove his daughters Crosstrek to Boston from Halifax. He had an issue and wanted a trusted mechanic and I sent them here. They all wish Preferred was closer. You feel like a person not a number.

JIM L.
Buick Regal TourX
01/06/2020
Preferred Auto best in Weymouth
Excellent mechanics and friendly service