Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Lynne S.
Billerica, MA
Acura MDX
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said Dean is a good guy who is incredibly skilled and does great work.

SG
SETH G.
04/18/2019
getting me back on the road
I have been coming here for close to 15 years now and have written a number of positive reviews- this will be another! One of the best things about Dean and preferred is that they always find a way to get you back on the road as quick as they can! My last 2 visits were amazing as always. One of my cars broke a steering knuckle. in spite of his work load and that I had no appointment Dean had the car up and running the same day I dropped it off. Then I bent a rim off roading. Dean had the rim fixed and holding air in under 45 min. most places want $175 to fix alloy rims- dean $45. no appointment, less money, amazing service! The only mistake you can make is if you don't come here.

BL
BOB L.
04/18/2019
Quality and knowledge
Repairs was done as promised

JAY P.
Jeep Liberty
04/16/2019
Great service and knowledgeable mechanics!

RA
Roland A.
Mercury Sable
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Roland said he was very happy with the service.

KG
KEN G.
04/15/2019
Friendly and Informtive
I like the fact that they know my truck. I need a radio and my heater motor only goes on high.

CHARLES C.
Marshfield, MA
04/13/2019
If you own a used car you need these guys!
I have been a customer for at least 12 years plus and they never let me down. I wouldn't go any place else. I mostly drive older used cars and feel confident Preferred can fix any problem that comes up, even a new set of tires of any type you want and they'll get them and install them.
They are the best.

04/12/2019
Honest and informative
Dean and his team does a great job. Within a few minutes of arriving, he had diagnosed the car’s problem and started working on it. The work was thorough and quick and I will definitely return for any maintenance needed in the future.

04/11/2019
Can get your car in a day or two and the repairs are done right and in a timely manner
Dean gets back you, states the problem, gives a quote then fixes the problem.

04/10/2019
Brakes fixed.
Great service. I got an appointment right away and my brakes were done that afternoon. The employees are courteous and professional. They took the time to answer all my questions.

SA
STEVE A.
Norton, MA
Nissan Maxima
04/08/2019
Easy .on time professional .
Scheduled appt .on time great visit .Owner is pleasant to deal with .

ALEXANDER M.
NANTUCKET, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Brilliant service
We broke down at the on ramp at exit 16 route three at 3pm on a Friday night , luckily it was only 4 miles from Prefered automotive. This happened to be the best luck we could have had that day. I called AAA for a tow and they recommend them, I called them right away and a very helpful young lady said they would put the car up on the lift as soon as we arrived. Good to their word they did that and found both front rotors were junk. They sent out for parts and stayed till after 6pm to get us back on the road that night. They were brilliant polite and could not be more helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. Great job thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BA
BARRY A.
04/04/2019
HONESTY, friendly , reliable, owner and staff reasonable pricing
I am a person who knows nothing about car engines at all. When I go to preferred auto I know they will diagnose the problem and explain it so even a non-car guy can understand. You can trust they will handle what the problem is without padding a bill with things it just doesn’t need. After all they could tell me anything and i would have to believe them. Here at preferred I do not worry about them inflating the price by doing things it just doesn’t need. Really fine people that you can trust.i recommend them to anyone who’s asks about a good mechanic , I tell them , I don’t know a good mechanic, but I do have a great mechanic

MARK P.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
03/29/2019
I've been taking my family cars to Preferred for 18 years. Dean and his team have always provided great service. Dean is great at diagnosing car problems and has never tried to "up sell" to get more money from the service for issues that don't exist. I've recommended Preferred to family and friends and they have all been happy with the service they received

Melodye B.
Massachusetts
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Melodye said the staff did their best. The service was quick, friendly and they got her in at the last minute.

DN
DOMINICK N.
Plymouth, MA
03/27/2019
Perferred Automotive, Inc
great people who truly care about customer service.

TP
TERI P.
03/26/2019
Reliable service
Dean and his team always provide honest, quick service.

MO
Michael O.
Abington, MA
03/24/2019
Straight forward descriptions of work needed.
No hassle drop off and pick up. No pressure recommendations on vehicle maintenance. Great place to take vehicles of different makes and models. My family has 4 vehicles of different makes and have had no issues with maintenance and repairs.

TK
TOM K.
03/24/2019
Great garage!
My first experience with this garage. I will definitely use them again. Great service. Reasonable prices. Very impressed.

PC
PAULA C.
Kia Sorento
03/23/2019
Very Professional Great Work
My first time using.
Will definitely use again. Very courteous and helpful.