Ralph M.
Lexus ES 330
07/16/2019
Best place for your car
ProCare is clear about what your car needs with no needless up selling. Very honest and easy to working with them.

RP
Rene P.
Lexus ES 350
07/14/2019
Tire purchase, alignment and oil change.
Service is great! I have been a customer for over 10 years and I refer all my friends to Procare.

HF
Hyman F.
07/12/2019
The owner of the mechanics that work for the shop attention to detail
Very pleased to deal with your company very professional courteous and knowledgeable

Jillian S.
Pikesville, MD
Honest, reliable, fair! 100%
Pro Care Auto is the place I recommend over and over when anyone is looking for the BEST automotive service around! Always honest, always fair ,always reliable and the kindest people to help with you any questions you have! 100% fantastic service! Thank you!

KK
Kevin K.
Lexus RX 400h
07/11/2019
Honest, fair, reliable, goes the extra mile!
Jeff takes care of our entire family- whether it’s me, my husband or our daughters- the entire Pro Care crew is courteous, prompt, and very good at fixing cars. The prices are fair and they always go the extra mile to check on things, without charge, that I was unaware of. Highly recommend!

Jill K.
Good value. Good service
Very thorough and good value

Mary R.
Nissan Maxima
07/10/2019
Customer service and genuine care!
Jeff Doug and their team are amazing! Great customer service sincere care for your vehicle and your concerns. Always able to give advice and recommendations!

LA
Lisa A.
Acura TL
07/10/2019
As always EXCELLENT service!!
I highly highly recommend this shop!!!! They are extremely reliable and honest and their prices are very very fair!! I would NEVER take my car anywhere else !

CP
Cindy P.
Great Prices and Great Service
We have been using Procare Auto as our mechanics since they opened. They always accommodate our appointment requests. There service is impeccable. We know our vehicles are safe to drive after they have been serviced. They are honest and don't make up repairs that are not needed like other places I've gone.

Andrew M.
07/07/2019
Great Job as always!
You guys just do a consistently excellent job... I thank you for your deep care and commitment. You even managed to squeeze me in during a very busy time of year. I can and do recommend you as often as possible!
Keep up the great work!

MA
Michael A.
07/05/2019
Brake and tire service
The staff and technicians at Pro Care were great. I will be using them in the future.

DI
Debbie I.
07/03/2019
All good
that's why I keep coming back!

Stephanie B.
Toyota Sequoia
07/03/2019
T. Brown
Great Job! Car was complete on the agreed upon day and time. Will use again.

LA
Lisa A.
Acura TL
07/02/2019
As always EXCELLENT service !!
I would never take my car anywhere else! Excellent service and just as important completely trust these guys!! I recommend them to all my friends!!

Craig H.
Lexus LS 460
07/01/2019
Doug is always very helpful and informative.

Great company & great staff.

Nissan Armada
07/01/2019
Awesome company!
Best repair shop, honest and reliable

Stuart S.
No Surprises here
For the last 11 yrs they are just outstanding , no surprises work is done as promised and the estimates are on the money . Sorry it took so long to find the men of ProCare

Charles B.
Lexus LS 430
Another extremely satisfied customer
Very professional!!! Extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles and jobs that they are confronted with ..... pro care auto is like a primary care physician to me !!! I’m staying with them as long as I own a vehicle!!

BF
Bob F.
York, PA
06/27/2019
Great people, fair prices and quality workmanship
They Always provide the best service. Clearly explain the work that was completed and they let you know what future services you’re going to need.

Always professional!

Just a wonderful experience every time!

WG
William G.
06/26/2019
Great help for all your needs
They will go out of their way to take care of any thing you need.From the owner, the front desk and all the shop guys they will take care of you