BC
Brian C.
Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2020
Very professional and honest.
I enjoy working with this company and refer others to them with ease.

Woodstock, MD
Love Pro Care
Love Pro Care. Wouldn’t go anywhere else! I always know they are going to be honest and tell what I need and what I don’t.

AP
Adolph P.
08/14/2020
We have always been very satisfied with the work done at Pro Care. The staff is great and keeps you informed on necessary work needed.
When we picked up my 2001 Camry, it was driving like a new car.
Thank you.

John G.
Owings Mills, MD
Job done well
Very satisfied with the work. Will use them again

Carl S.
08/13/2020
Friendly, honest great car care!!
I keep coming back because I can trust their mechanical skills and honest assessment of vehicle issues. Never any pressure from them, just straight up fix my stuff. Thank you!!

CF
Charlene F.
Baltimore, MD
Professional and Trustworthy
The Pro Care team has always provided excellent customer and mechanical service. I am a female that knows very little about cars. They are very patient, extremely clear and honest in their assessment/next steps. Trust, integrity and knowledgeability is their winning recipe.

SA
Sharon A.
Monkton, MD
08/13/2020
Honest, Capable, Fair Pricing - THE BEST!
Scott did a great job in servicing my Lexus. He explained everything he did. Work was done proficiently and quickly! Shop is immaculate.
Bobby, new front desk person is friendly, intelligent, and has great customer service skills. I trust them with my beautiful Lexus.

Allen M.
Owings Mills, MD
Nissan Rogue
08/12/2020
Honesty and service. Jeff does a great job been going there for many years
Believe in their honesty when taking care of your car

Mark S.
Hyundai Accent
08/12/2020
Well they was willing to work with me on getting my parts even tho i had the wrong parts for my car at first!! Great Job!!
I thank the Guys working there for working with me on my mix up of parts i brought them at first. Then i brought them the right parts and every thing worked out just right. Thank you all.

Gwynn Oak, MD
The work is great
Customer service is great! Toyota dealership lies about what work needs to be done, but here they’re honest.

BF
Bob F.
York, PA
Honest excellent service
Always on time
Fair pricing
Highest quality of work

“Consistely Exceeds Expectations”

Just a wonderful group of people!

MA
Matthew A.
Parkville, MD
Acura MDX
Excellent Service Everytime
Took my Acura in with B1234 lights on. Was contacted before the service to verify I wanted all the work completed. Love the honesty and quality of service provided.

Lexus ES 350
08/11/2020
Jeff & his crew know what to do
Steady and correct

David S.
Manchester, MD
08/11/2020
The entire group always help, and is willing to assist however they can.

Charles W.
Gwynn Oak, MD
08/08/2020
Great service and front pricing
Reliable services. No tricks and up charging. No charging for services you don't need. I have recommended this shop to many of my family and friends.