M
Mike
Fast, friendly, honest, knowledgeable
Without hesitation, we take all of our company and personal vehicles to Ray, there is no one better.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you, we so appreciate your busiess.

GW
Gretchen W.
Great service, reasonable cost
We love the service provided, the car is always cleaned, a service you seldom find anymore. Ray and his people are courteous and competent and their pricing can’t be beat. So glad a family member recommended we try Ray Frey Automotive. They’re great!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Gretchen, we so appreciate your business.

Sandra C.
Nissan Maxima
01/26/2021
No hassles or run around ... fair, honest snd great work
Love going to Ray’s ... I’ve been taking my vehicle to Ray’s for over +10 years ... always great service and the car wash is a wonderful bonus ...
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Sandra for your long time loyalty. We appreciate your business.

LJ
Lee J.
Volvo S80
01/25/2021
Urgent response from Ray Frey’s repair!
Sold my car, before the new owner came for it the “check engine” light flashed on! Oh No! Frey’s team came through and were able to repair the issue 4 hours before the new owner picked up the car! Thanks Ray Frey Auto👍👍
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

You are so welcome Lee, we appreciate your business and hope the new owner enjoys the vehicle.

Jan L.
Excellent customer service
Because my husband and I are sharing a car right now they offered to drive me to and from my appointment! That is service! And even shared recipes with me!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

So glad we could be of service Jan, Thank you for your business.

AV
Anders V.
Des Moines, IA
Nissan Quest
01/25/2021
Got me right in for an oil change
Road tripped across the us and needed a trustworthy oil change. Through researching reviews I found the right place!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for stopping in Anders and enjoy the rest of your trip...safe travels.

Joe D.
La Mesa, CA
Lexus SC 430
Review
This is the only place I take my cars. Ray and his crew are very professional and courteous.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Wow, thanks Joe, we so appreciate your loyalty and your business.

BA
Barbara A.
Ford Expedition
01/23/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Owner and staff are very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. I have confidence in their ability to repair my vehicles. Service was performed quickly. Great company to trust my vehicle repairs to.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for your trust Barbara that means the world to us.

JO
Jackie O.
01/22/2021
Super clean super efficient!
Super clean, super efficient! I always know when I take my car in that I will be well-versed and what needs repairing and can trust that it will be done correctly
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

We appreciate your business and your trust Jackie.

Diane S.
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
Efficiency, honesty, integrity, caring
I have known Ray for over 20 years and he has been incredibly honest and efficient. I have had my 1999 Lexus since 2001 and he has taken beautiful care of it all this time. I would be at a loss without him.
Diane
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for your long time loyalty Diane, we appreciate your business.

IK
Ian K.
Nissan Xterra
Expertise and professionalism
A friend found the shop very highly recommended online and I wound up here after an adverse experience at a dealer. They verified the actual issues with my car and got to work promptly. I saved a lot of money, the car drives great now, and they even provide a military discount. I will be coming here whenever I need a mechanic.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you Ian, we are glad you found us and we were able to save you money on your car repairs. We will be here for you next time your car needs servicing/maintenance. We appreciate your business.

BT
Bob T.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/20/2021
Ray is the best!
I’ve been bringing my cars to Ray for 15 years. He is honest, trustworthy, will never fix something that “ain’t broke.” He will always discuss options and let you know what repair options you can put off. His pricing is on par with most shops and he beats the dealers by a mile. His office staff is beyond compare and you will never find a better, more experienced technical staff anywhere.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your long time trust and loyalty Bob, it is truly appreciated.

Beverly B.
01/19/2021
Had my car serviced at Ray Frey Auto Center today. This place is trust worthy, good staff, love that when finished - my car has been washed and vacuumed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your trust Beverly. Your business is much appreciated.

Bonita, CA
01/19/2021
Good job on the service if my vehicle
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your great review and your business.

SJ
Scott J.
Great and reasonable prices
They never try to upswell the customer and if it can be done less elsewhere they will refer yiu
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you Scott, we appreciate your business.