TG
Tom G.
El Cajon, CA
Kia Sorento
12/20/2019
Fantastic experience great people and very knowledgeable mechanics
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Tom. Happy Holidays to you and yours. We will see you next year.

Hyundai Accent

Thank you very much.

BF
Bill F.
Honest, reliable and professional
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for being an excelent customer, see you next year.

James K.
Lakeside, CA
12/19/2019
Took my car in for a tune-up and oil change. I dropped it off in the morning and was able to pick up the car by lunch time! The service was quick, easy, affordable, and exceptionally professional. I highly recommend!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

We appreciate your recommendation and your business James. Happy Holidays and a most prosperous New Year.

Michelle B.
The best!!
I’ve been going to Ray Frey for years it’s the most honest friendly fair auto shop in San Diego!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you so much Michelle, we so appreciate your business. Happy Holidays to you and your family. See you next year.

Mike S.
Lakeside, CA
12/18/2019
The BEST
Service is always great. And we are well taken care of. Thanks to the team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

You're welcome Mike. Thank you for your loyalty.

CV
Carl V.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/17/2019
Drive in
Quick courtious service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Carl, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next year!

Johnette T.
12/17/2019
Outstanding service
Outstanding service again from Ray Frey auto. He and his staff always go above and beyond customer service expectations. I ordered the wrong door part and they were able to get the correct part and install it within hours. I know that when I take my car to Ray's I am going to get the best service ever, that he and his staff are trustworthy and I have peace of mind knowing the work done on my car is done right.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you for your trust Johnette. Happy Holidays to you and your family. See you next year, we appreciate your business.

12/16/2019
Great place for car maintenance
Friendly and honest
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you so much, we truly appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

Carl M.
Mazda B3000
12/13/2019
Up front, honest and excellent work.
Good people who deliver quality service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2019

We appreciate your kind words and business Carl. See you in the New Year. Happy Holidays.

National City, CA
Volvo 940
Fast and very friendly
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you very much. Happy Holidays.

ST
Sean T.
Nissan Frontier
Great service as usual
Second visit with my personal vehicle. Had the oil change done with a new battery terminal and a tire rotation. They recommended an air filter. 12 BUCKS!!! No labor. Awesome! Saved me a ton as I thought I would have to replace the entire positive cable because of a fuse relay at the terminal. Coming from the automotive business myself (in the past) their service is exemplary.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you so much Sean, high praise coming from a person with previous industry knowledge. We so appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

IR
Ida R.
Land Rover Range Rover
12/11/2019
Ray Frey himself makes his Automotive Repair ship the greatest!
My mother took her car to Ray Frey’s for years and she absolutely loved him! She wouldn’t take her car to anyone but him, so now I take my car to him. He does not disappoint. He does a great job and saves me money. He has excellent integrity and he is fast and efficient. Thank You Ray Frey for being so honest and helpful.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you, your mom would be so happy to know you brought your car in. It is always so nice to see the generations of families we help with their vehicle maintenance and repair. We appreciate your business.

MF
Mike F.
12/09/2019
Quality of repairs and service and people that work here are why me and my family go here
Best trusted mechanics and staff
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Mike, we appreciate you and your family for the support you have given us over the years. Happy Holidays and have a Wonderful New Year!

MV
Mike V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/09/2019
Trustworthy and Fair
We just had our Jetta serviced and the team at Ray Frey were amazing as always. They are thorough with their analysis and explanations. The owner, Ray, is hands-on with his customers and is fair with his fees.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your business and that you think we are amazing! Happy Holidays and have a Wonderful New Year!