Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
03/26/2021
Thank You! For always taking car of my car.
The best place in town to take your car! Honest and reliable auto shop! I’ve been going for years and they have always taken care of my car. Thanks for doing the extra mile vacuuming and cleaning my car! It’s very much appreciated.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/13/2021

You are so welcome, it is the extra mile we have learned that our customer's appreciate. We definitely appreciate your business!

FL
Faith L.
03/25/2021
Superb Service
This is THE BEST Auto Repair Center in San Diego County. Not only do they do excellent repair work but they are honest, fast & friendly. The prices are excellent, as well. So, if you're tired of being over-charged & receiving crappy service, come to Ray Frey's Auto Center. You won't regret it. They are amazing!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the great review Faith, we appreciate  your business.

Mike B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/25/2021
Trusting
I have been taking my vehicles to Ray Frey for years now. They always do great work and I trust them as they keep me informed as to the cost and recommendations of any further work if needed. They come highly recommended from a family member.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for your trust Mike, we appreciate your business.

CP
Celeste P.
Hemet, CA
03/24/2021
You will never find better-I trust them totally and I drive 3 hours to go there!!
Wonderful honest folks doing amazing great jobs! Just like family!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you Celeste for your trust. We know you have a lot of choices out there for auto repair especially closer to your home and we we love the fact that you travel all the way to Ray Frey Auto Center!

Tom B.
El Cajon, CA
03/24/2021
Sent my daughter in to get the oil changed and headlamps replaced and they took great care of her.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/06/2021

Thanks for the referral Tom, we so appreciate that.

CR
Craig R.
03/24/2021
The only place I trust to bring my cars....
Ray and his team continue to impress after all these years. There is no equivalent dealership or shop anywhere that can beat Ray in terms of reasonable prices, expertise in diagnosis, time-on-task, promptness, convenience, and customer communication. Ray Frey's is the best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for your trust and long time loyalty Craig.

03/23/2021
Very friendly. Went the extra mile to help everyone that had brought their car in that day.
They were quick and thorough and pleasant!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you, we so appreciate your business.

EE
Erin E.
Kia Soul
03/20/2021
Good, quick service
Ray always finds a solution to my problem and he is very accommodating. Great service, they know what they're doing. Thanks!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/06/2021

You're welcome Erin. We appreciate your business.

Chris B.
Great Job
Thank you /and your crew for all you guys do. Appreciate all the effort !
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/31/2021

You are so welcome! We appreciate you too. Thank you for chosing Ray Frey Auto Center.

RA
Ray A.
Dodge Ram Van
New trans in van
Went in for tuneup and found my trans making funny noise. Ray went out of his way to find the right trans for my beautiful white van 1999. Kept it an extra day and gave me a great price! Best mechanic in town. Usually voted top 5 in San Diego Union of best mechanics in town. Have been going to Ray for over 25 years.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you so much for your long time loyalty, we so appreciate your business. Happy we kept your "beautiful white van" going.

AD
Aric D.
Awesone
Easy to work with and completed in a timely manner, great people working there !!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you Aric, we appreciate your business.

Alan S.
03/19/2021
As always my visit to Ray Frey’s for an oil and filter change was a good experience and I love the car wash you always get with your service. Whenever I’ve had repairs done I always feel I got an honest job.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you Alan we are so happy that you feel you got an honest job. See you next time.

Rosaline C.
Chula Vista, CA
03/18/2021
Oil change, full detail inside has our and regular maintenance.
I’ve been going to Ray Fry over 20 years. I trust them with all of my cars.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for your long time loyalty, we truly appreciate your business.

Alfonso III M.
Spring Valley, CA
Volkswagen Passat
03/17/2021
Owner is awesome
Devin the mechanic made sure my car was fully inspected and put me into the right direction
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you Alfonso, we appreciate your business.

SK
Siran K.
Chula Vista, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
03/17/2021
Fast service and good communicators
Excellent service. Very clean, and very friendly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you Siran, we appreciate your business.