KP
Kimberly P.
Encinitas, CA
Lexus ES 350
Best in town
Love this place I’ve been getting work done here for years. Everyone’s so nice Lynette Bob Larry Ray great team. Honest and excellent prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your loyalty Kimberly, we appreciate all the years you have been coming in for your vehicle service and repairs.

RN
Rick N.
Toyota Tundra
03/04/2021
Helpful, friendly, knowledgeable reliable.
Great service, dependable and reliable!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Rick, we appreciate your business.

Charlie H.
Bonita, CA
Very Honest
This is the only place I take my 2001 Lexus RX 300 to be serviced (357+ miles) They are knowledgeable and professional along with being reasonable! I also take my 97 Mustang there service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Charlie. We very much apprecite your business.

03/01/2021
The best!
Been going to this shop for years. The owner is honest and trustworthy. Tells what"s wrong with your car, what needs to be done and fixes it in a timely manner.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

We so appreciate your long time loyalty, thank you.

Martin R.
03/01/2021
Honest, professional and very fair.
Always receive great and reliable service at Rey Frey's. The only place I take my vehicles
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your loyalty Martin, we sure do appreciate it.

BW
Bessie W.
02/27/2021
Awesome
Excellent service and highly recommend Ray for all your car issues. I had my car diagnostic 3 times and no one could find the problem. I was referred to Ray's and they found what was draining my battery within a day and even passed my smog test. They also did an overall maintenance and my car runs better then ever. Best auto center ever and they now have me as a customer for life! They Rock! Highly recommend for all your car maintenance!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

WOW..thank you. Yes, we do get to the bottom of vehicle issues, so glad we succeeded where others had not. We love customers for life...welocme to the Ray Frey Auto Center family!

SA
Sam A.
Santee, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Stellar
Stellar service again, from Ray Frey’s. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

You are so welcome Sam. Thank you for your business.

HM
Houman M.
Acura MDX
Dr. Ray Frey is the man
Ray’s shop dominates the mechanic world for people who like to avoid dealer service price gouging. His prices are competitive and fair, and he knows how to do the job. He’s been doing it for over 3 decades and it shows.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your appreciation of our knowledge. We value our customers and are happy you keep coming back.

TK
Toni K.
As a single woman I know I can go to Ray’s and be treated fairly
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Toni, we are so happy that you feel treated fairly. Your business means the world to us.

John W.
Chevrolet Aveo
02/26/2021
Always solid repair work and customer service
Straight-shooter regarding estimates, repairs and suggested/future repairs. I’ve used them for oil changes, smog checks and engine repair. It’s nice to trust your mechanic!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you John, we appreciate your trust and your business.

Quality work and honesty
Outstanding automotive repair place. It doesn't get any better.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

AA
Alex A.
Chula Vista, CA
Always Great Service
Rey Frey has always given great service in terms of their work and customer service. Ray Frey is one of the most trustworthy auto mechanics I have ever dealt with.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for your trust Alex, we so appreciate your business.

Diane S.
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
02/25/2021
Efficiency, honesty, integrity, caring
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Diane, we appreciate your business.

HE
Hugo E.
02/25/2021
Extremely Honest and affordable
Honest, great professional service, friendly staff, definitely less expensive than dealerships, and free car wash to boot! Owner cares more about helping his customers and keeping his staff employed than making a profit.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you Hugo, we so appreciate your business.

Tom B.