Monique C.
Dodge Charger
06/26/2019
Very close and personal so you understand
Friendly knowledgeable helpful to understand
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Monique, we are happy we could help you understand what your car needed. Thank you for your business.

Ron M.
GMC Yukon XL
06/26/2019
Great service and a pleasure to work with always.
Ray Fray Auto Service is honest, reasonable and a pleasure to work with always. They always treat their customers like family.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

We do like to treat our customers like family. Thank you for your patronage Ron.

Dennis D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Gear Heads
Always great work by a great team of mechanics. They know what they are doing and always a fair price.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you for the nice words Dennis.

06/25/2019
Honest, trustworthy and affordable
We've been a customer for more than 20 years! All our cars get good service every time. They are honest and trustworthy. Affordable too! I highly recommend this shop.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you for the recommendation, we truly appreciate your trust and years of business.

Tracy B.
06/25/2019
Always fair and honest
I have been a Ray Frey customer for over 10 years. Ray is a straight shooter and will be honest when it is worthwhile to get work done or not. Oil changes and smog‘s are reasonable and include a car wash.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you Tracy, we appreciate your long time loyalty.

Marisa R.
06/24/2019
Honest Business
I can always depend on Ray Frey Automotive for an honest diagnosis and quality work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2019

We appreciate that Marissa, thank you so much for your business.

RD
Robert D.
La Jolla, CA
06/24/2019
Walk in helpful service
You were great, I’ll be back thanks for the friendly and fast service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2019

You are very welcome, always nice to have new customers, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and trust.

PS
Paul S.
06/22/2019
Service is outstanding
Been coming here for years , ray and his staff provide excellent service..if your car needs something they ll let you know, but more importantly, if it doesnt need something they're gonna let you know as well .i highly recommend coming here for any automotive services you may need. 🤙
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you so much Paul for your outstanding review. We appreciate the recommendation and your business.

Brian H.
Del Mar, CA
INFINITI M35
06/21/2019
Consistently excellent!
Always honest, excellent work and friendly service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you Brian, see you next time.

Please be sure to vote for Ray Frey Auto Center Best Service/Repair

EQ
Ed Q.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/21/2019
The people
Ray,Miles and the entire staff are very professional. Always upfront and honest. The only shop I will let work on my classics.
Ed
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks Ed, we appreciste your confidence.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
06/19/2019
Quick service
Another job well done
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you, always good to see you and help keep your vehicles in tip top shape.

06/18/2019
Timely, efficient service. Thanks!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business.

EM
Ed M.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
06/17/2019
Ray Frey Automotive.
From the moment I walked in the door I was treated professionally by the people at Ray Frey Automotive.
I explain the problem I was having with my vehicle they listed and they got to my vehicle as quickly as possible. I truly appreciated that as I needed my vehicle that afternoon to continue my work.
If I could make a recommendation to anybody I would definitely recommend Ray Frey for our your automobile repair needs. if I could make a recommendation to anybody I would definitely recommend Ray Frey Automotive.
My thanks to all the technicians and everybody working there they truly made this an automotive experience. God bless all of you thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Ed for the great review and thank you for your business.

Mo M.
Lexus GX 470
06/15/2019
They’re the best - have been going here for over 10 years
Always honest and great work. Have sent friends and family here and they also have amazing experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Mo, we appreciate your long time patronage and the recommendations.

BG
Brenda G.
06/15/2019
Honest good service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Brenda, we appreciate that.

FG
Fernando G.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/14/2019
Inspect a car before purchase
I am new in the state of California and I am buying a car for my daughter. I took the car to Ray Frey for them to check the car. I am so glad that I did! They explained to me that the car that I was about to purchase was not a good deal. They explained it step-by-step. As a father buying a car for his daughter I am interested in her safety and the safety of others. Thank you so much for helping me make a decision that is based on factual information. I did not buy the car! I feel confident about the information that was given to me, and now I am a more savvy buyer.

Dr. Fernando Garay
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Fernando, we are happy that you trusted our inspection and we hope you will find a safe car for your daughter.

Mark B.
Ford Edge
06/14/2019
Personable service!
Been coming to Ray Frey for about eight years. His group has worked on three different vehicles of mine, and all have been serviced great. I'll come to them before anyone else if I have a problem with my vehicles. Nice people too!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you Mark, we appreciate your many years of patronage. Please be sure to vote for Ray Frey Auto Center

Jeannie T.
06/13/2019
You are the best ever. Thank you for making it simple.
The service was the best ever. Made it very simple. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

You are very welcome, thank you for your business. Please be sure to vote for Ray Frey Auto Center

Toyota Venza
06/12/2019
Very disappointed...
I went to Ray Frey’s because family members have raved about the work & efficacy of the work and the people here. I will not go into detail, but I can say I have never been more disrespected or talked down to as I was today. I merely asked if the work on my car could get done in 5.5 hrs (when the time I was told was 4-6 hrs) and it started a slew of unacceptable and unprofessional words. I am very disappointed, as I was hoping to give them all future business ... but I do not pay to be verbally abused. I will say the work done was lovely. I am happy to give credit where due. I just hope others have a much better experience than I did.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

My apologies for any unprofessionalism you recieved from our personnel and staff. We have definitely reviewed the situation. We are glad you were happy with the detail.

David P.
Lexus LS 430
06/12/2019
The Best For Our Cars
As usual, excellent, honest service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you David, we appreciate your business. Be sure to vote for Ray Frey Auto Center.