4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

Mount Vernon, WA
Kia Sedona
05/23/2020 Category: Sales
Fast service
The check engine light came on one day after I bought the car, which they were probably aware of, but, all-in-all, they were very nice and the process went seamlessly.

TJ

PL
PAUL L.
Chrysler 300
05/22/2020 Category: Sales
The owner and the sales staff seem to really care that you find a car to fit your needs. There is no sales pressure to buy something.
I have purchased a number of cars from Richs Car Corner and have always found the owner and sales people to be helpful and knowledgeable. There has never been any pressure to buy now before the car is gone. The garage staff have fixed things I wanted repaired before I bought a car or after I bought a car with no questions asked. This is a good place to buy a used car.

CL
CHRISTOPHER L.
05/22/2020 Category: Sales
Love the truck and it was easy finance. Thanks Rich’s Auto.

DOUGLAS B.
Marysville, WA
Chrysler LHS
04/22/2020 Category: Sales
Very Accommodating
I dropped in during the COVID-19 lockdown, not knowing they were only receiving customers by appointment during the pandemic. Still, they were able to have a sales rep attend to me within a few minutes, wearing gloves and a mask, and they all maintained a genuine social distance throughout our transaction. The office smelled of sanitizer, which in these weird times is a good thing. I went home with a beautiful Chrysler LHS with very low miles at an outstanding price. I had just a short window of time free to hunt a car down, and I appreciate how they worked me in while short-staffed due to the virus. They repaired a turn signal and had the car ready for me to take delivery in less than a day.

AG
ALINE G.
Woodinville, WA
Nissan Sentra
04/22/2020 Category: Sales
Fast efficient service
I have dealt with so many horrible dealerships that over price all their cars and then for them to just breaks down and it’s more expense. At Rich’s car corner it was fast it didnt take all day to test drive and sign the paperwork. They were very helpful and I was able to get a great car for a low price!

Rowland C.
Kent, WA
03/25/2020
Friendly, accommodating and had just what I wanted.
They had an older Ford Ranger that was just what I was looking for. No blood was spilled negotiating a very fair price. It could not have been any easier dealing with them. Nothing scary or sketchy. Parking was a little tight. If they have what I'm looking for next time, I'll go back.

Chevrolet Blazer
03/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great!
👍👍👍

Astride B.
Maple Valley, WA
03/20/2020
The worst deal ever
I have bought a nissan versa and 3 months later the transmission went out. And the warranty could not even cover it. That's a $1500 I'll have to pay out of pocket. I'm very disappointed.

NB
NANCY B.
Spanaway, WA
Saturn VUE
03/20/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
Great price of vehicle, with personable, knowledgeable, efficient staff. Very quick process and I was out the door with my new vehicle!

ZZ
ZEHUA Z.
Nissan Sentra
03/20/2020 Category: Sales
good dealer
I got a nice second-hand Nissan from Mr. Dante. He is nice to talk with.

CP
CONSUELO P.
Bellingham, WA
03/19/2020 Category: Sales
Ease of process
I went in after seeing the van I was looking for online.
I met with Dante and he let me look the van over and then let me do a test drive. Isaid i wanted it. Got the paperwork going worked with the bank I got approved and it was that easy. Very seamless. They even offer warranties.
Rich's has been around for a long time. If I ever needed a car I would go back.

TE
Terrence E.
03/16/2020
Great Deal!
I am very happy with my purchase from Rich's, Brandon was a big help. I would recommend Rich's to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Definitely would shop there again.

Wenatchee, WA
03/15/2020 Category: Sales
Salesman assistance on the proper vehicle!
Able to negotiate to keep in budget to take care of ailing wife !

RE
RICHARD E.
Shoreline, WA
03/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great Place!
Dante was our salesman and was very helpful! This was my first time my wife and I got a car together and he made it very easy for us. We would definitely recommend this place to our family and friends.