4.5

LEON S.
Dodge Durango
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
I love my truck!
Kenny was awesome, made the whole process as quick and painless as it could possibly be. I hadn't owned a car in over 20 years, and was a bit apprehensive about the buying process. Once inside the shop, that apprehension faded quickly. Rich's isn't your typical used auto shop. It is more of a museum, a sort of time capsule. From the beautiful, vintage muscle cars on display to the Rat Fink model display, this store is meant to celebrate the culture and obsession of automobiles in the United States.
Kenny and Rich's Car Corner were able to find me financing and got me into the SUV I'd had my eyes on when I entered the store. No bait and switch, no upselling, just a good truck at a great price.
Thank you guys.

Jack B.
Rome, GA
06/25/2019
GREAT experience purchasing my sons first car!!
I searched nationwide for the perfect Camaro for my sons 16th birthday. I found Rich’s car corner in Washington state through CarGurus and Autotrader. They were professional and extremely helpful throughout the process. I live across the country in Georgia and I had a lot of questions for them. They were very informative and helpful even going as far as to face time me and do a face time test drive. The salesman Danny went above and beyond to help me and answer all of my questions! Thank you Danny! My sons Camaro arrived this weekend and the car is absolutely perfect! Just like they said it would be. My son loves his Camaro and has barely got out of it! Thank you Danny and Rich’s car corner!

PU
PATRICIA U.
Bothell, WA
Subaru B9 Tribeca
06/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great Selection of Cars and Great Customer Service Too
I originally came to see a car I had found online at their lot. They had to retrieve it from another lot and while I was waiting for the short time that took, I browsed the lot and perhaps like many people, found another car that I wanted to test drive as well. The staff [ I worked with Dante] placed both cars at my disposal in quick fashion. When I made my decision, Dante was equally as quick to get my paperwork completed and see me on my way with my new car. He was super kind and patient to work with and I would definitely recommend Rich's Car Corner to anyone looking for a good used car.

DONALD W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Nissan Titan
06/14/2019 Category: Sales
No shark tank here, no pressure laid back!
They actually act very interested in you finding what is a fit for you!
Very personable, friendly, strait forward, and honest. Their focus seems to be to make the experience very positive. They work at building a relationship so you will rerun and share with people you know!!

MOSTAFA M.
Kent, WA
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Very positive experience.
Dante was very helpful and very patient with me. No pressure whatsoever when I bought a van from him. I would recommend anyone to do business with them.

GE
GEOFFREY E.
Snohomish, WA
Nissan LEAF
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Dante rocks!
Came in to see a car advertised on Craigslist. The ad was accurate, Dante was very helpful over the phone and just as personable in person.

I got the car I wanted, as described, with minimal fuss and zero pressure. Can't get much better than that!

Rich- if you read these, keep Dante around. He's worth it.

Signed,
A former car salesman.

SA
STEVEN A.
Brier, WA
Nissan Quest
05/30/2019 Category: Sales
Variety of good used car choices
Working with the customer to find out exactly what they want. Reducing the office time involved in buying a car and honest up front communication about car deals.

JAMES B.
Shoreline, WA
Buick Regal
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
My experience was five stars
What a pleasant surprise to find Rich's

TW
TANYA W.
Renton, WA
Dodge Magnum
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
Magnum
The sale guy their name Danny!!! Super great sales person,all around nice guy.

TC
TIANA C.
Saturn S-Series
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Dante is really good at picking out a reliable car for my teenage son
I have bought 3 cars there now and all have been good quality and very reliable great prices and many with low miles

KG
KEVIN G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Laid back no pressure sales
We walked away to look at other cars and dealerships and came back because no one else compared to Ron. No pressure, let us drive by ourselves, and I was comfortable buying from him. Totally recommend that for all dealerships.

Negatives is I took the car to a mechanic and found some issues I think should have been taken care of by the car corner. I have to sink a few hundred more into the car now.

DEMETRIUS L.
Aurora, CO
Pontiac Bonneville
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Service with a genuine smile!
I flew all the way from Colorado to buy a car from them and I felt their genuine customer service with a smile, from over the phone and then absolute when I walked into their store, greeted by probably the most pleasant and friendly salesman I will ever meet(Danny). It seemed we were already good buddies from when we talked over the phone when he replied to my requested feedback from their CARFAX ad. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and my choice to make the trip!

SP
SEAN P.
04/17/2019 Category: Sales
Ron Oak did a great assisting me through the process. Resulting in finding a very nice car for a decent price. Great Financing options got the deal done.

DA
DAVID A.
Lake Stevens, WA
03/23/2019 Category: Sales
Easy!!!!
Glen and him are awesome! We have bought a bmw and a f150 from them and my neice has bought 2 cars from them and my other neice has bought about 8+ cars from them! Will be going back again!

CECELIA W.
La Push, WA
Saturn Relay
03/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great place to get a vehicle
Service was great, sales rep was very friendly and helpful. We love our Van that we got. Thank you for great service and I did recommend your business to my family n friends looking for a vehicle......
Again thank you.

Granite Falls, WA
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
RICHS CARS
THANK YOU FOR THE SALE ~!

CP
CAROLE P.
Snohomish, WA
03/07/2019 Category: Sales
Great Buying Experience
I would highly recommend Rich's Car Corner to anyone looking to have a great used car buying experience. I saw my car on Car Fax and headed right over to Rich's. The car was exactly what I wanted, and I really appreciated the helpful and friendly sales experience I had with Ron Oak.

Mazda Protege
03/07/2019 Category: Sales
would recommend
staff that were honest and helpful, super happy with my experience and new car

JAMES L.
Kirkland, WA
Lincoln Continental
02/28/2019 Category: Sales
Quality Used Car Purchased
‘98 Lincoln Continental At 128,000. Car Runs Perfectly Fine. Interior and Exterior is Still in Perfect Condition other than a Few Minor Wear and Tears. Nothing Major. Purchased for $1999, at that Price you are likely to Pay $3000+ with that Mileage!

Shari M.
Tacoma, WA
02/25/2019
Great selection
Just got a ford flex drove great. There fixing the minor problems before i pick it up. Ron helped us out. Great guy great prices. Not pushy at all. Great place to shop.