4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

DF
Dani F.
Lake Stevens, WA
02/01/2021
SO BAD
Terrible customer service. The salesman Danny is very derogatory and condescending toward women. I had only heard bad things but wanted to see for myself. All the reviews on Yelp are accurate, exactly as described, save yourself some time and sanity. Go buy your car from a respectable lot.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 02/02/2021

We are sorry you had a bad experience with Danny. This is never our intenion. Please explain what happened so we can help.

MF
Mikayla F.
Lake Stevens, WA
02/01/2021
Lemons Anyone?
Don’t buy anything from Rich’s! They fix cars just enough to get them off the lot! That includes taping over completely fried electrical panels. They aren’t interested in the safety of their customers, and they won’t make it right. Don’t put yourself or your family in danger.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 02/02/2021

Never knew about taping over electrial panels, all electrial items function properly at the time of sale.. We can look at the wiring and certainly help. If it is a saftey issue we will repair no charge.

CE
CHRISTINE E.
Everett, WA
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2021
We had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend going here!

AF
ANNA F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
01/30/2021
Awesome!!
Clean, friendly, helpful. An overall extremely pleasant experience in buying a car. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle

BN
BRANDON N.
Seattle, WA
Lexus ES 300
01/30/2021
It was a great experience. Danny got me in and out with no hassle.
I am extremely pleased that Rich's made buying a car a great experience. The only complaint I have is they promised me a new wheel to match the rest but I haven't got it yet. Other than that minor thing, I would recommend my family and friends to shop.

LG
LLOYD G.
Lake Forest Park, WA
01/25/2021
Pleased with the service
Great car lot, would buy from there again.

DUNCAN B.
Bellingham, WA
01/09/2021
Great NIssan 2009 Altima
Just bought a 2009 Nissan Altima and am loving the car so far runs great and is very clean. Hoping it can keep me going for a while down the road!

DJ
DANIEL J.
Spokane, WA
Ram Cargo Van
12/27/2020
They stand behind what the sell and will go out of their way so your satisfied!
Rich’s had the van I wanted for my business the problem was I live in Spokane and would have to drive to Seattle to pick it up. I am glad I took the chance. When I got there they had everything ready to go. I was in and out of there in an hour and a half. I had a couple issues when I got home that needed to be fixed I wasn’t even going to complain but they reached out to me to see how my experience was dealing with them, I told them about the issues I had and they sent me a check for the repairs. when I went there I knew I was buying a used car so I didn’t expect it to be perfect. Rich’s went out of there way to make sure my experience with them was 5 star. Thanks Rich’s, I love my c/v van it’s Ram Tough!!!!

12/07/2020
Go somewhere else or plan on putting an extra $1300 into the vehicle you purchase.
I got the van I was looking for. I drove from Spokane to get this van. I did my best to check out the van hoping I would find the problems before buying the van, everything seemed good. I read the reviews on this place before going so I was Cautious. Let’s just say they did an excellent job hiding the problems, At least I got it back to Spokane without a tow truck. The next morning there was a pile of oil on the ground and the battery was dead. Had to buy a new battery and replace the oil cooling system came to around $1,300 my bad I gave two stars only because I have to own the fact that I choose to go here after reading the reviews and there were a lot of bad reviews. Now that I have got that stuff fixed I really like the van. It was the only one I could find like it and I wanted it. I knew I was buying a used car but theses guys will rip you off if you choose to give them the chance. I didn’t call and complain because like I said earlier my bad. Wasn’t going to leave a review but this showed up in my email so if they want it here it is. I should just say this I would have paid 11,300 for the van you should have just had that stuff fixed on your end and I would be happy customer.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 12/09/2020

I am sorry about your oil leak. Like you, we did not catch it or was told about it when we purchased it. Although it was sold as is if you can email me a bill for the repair on the oil leak I am willing to pay 50%.
Rich Sargent sales@richscarcorner.com

Everett, WA
Nissan Sentra
12/05/2020
Great atmosphere and undrstanding employees.
I very much like the atmosphere of the shop that Rich's Car Corner inhabits. There was some drama while looking for cars (but that was all on my end) and the employees were super understanding. I am very likely to return to that location again if I had the need and means to buy another car.

Bremerton, WA
Saturn VUE
11/28/2020 Category: Sales
In and out quickly
Got approved over the phone came in and was out quickly

JOHN K.
Bellevue, WA
11/25/2020 Category: Sales
Good buying experience
Saw a great deal on a Toyota at your dealership. Brandon did great in telling me my options in buying the car, and how I could get my mechanic to look at it before buying it. While driving it back home, I noticed a bad shake at 60-70mph on the highway. I didn't take it that fast when I test drove it on Aurora Ave. I told Brandon about the problem and said it could be something as minor as one of the wheels losing a balancing weight. Brandon said he would have it checked out and test drive it personally. When I got it back, I was happy to see that it was the problem and the car was in fine shape. It would have cost me money to have all 4 tires re-balanced, but he took care of that and I got the car.

It was also fun looking at all the muscle cars, GTO's, and motorcycles of my youth at the shop being restored.

Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/21/2020 Category: Sales
Great customer friendly service
Very great service and customer friendly staff with great deals. Came in did a few test drives on a few cars and found the one I wanted and was out the door with it. Highly recommend this place if you are looking to buy your 1st car.

CLINTON C.
Renton, WA
10/24/2020 Category: Sales
Better than a lot of others!
Purchased a mini van a few days ago for cash. Negotiated a reasonable price and the salesmen I dealt with was sufficient. I liked the fact they don't twist your arm to buy or convince you of something you don't want or need. I would have given 5 stars if the vehicle I came to purchase wasn't being used as a loaner.

CO
CULLAN O.
Seattle, WA
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Great shop
Wrecked my car that morning. Hit a couple dealerships, and messaged Rich's to ask if a car was still there. Within 5 minutes I got a response and I showed up. Guys let me check out the rides, pulled out a couple for me to try. Eventually decided on the first one. Danny hooked me up with financing, and was patient with me while my bank decided to freeze my card due to large charges, letting me come back the next day to complete it.

I've already suggested them to coworkers, and would totally return again (hopefully not too soon!)

JULIA R.
Redmond, WA
10/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great customer service ! Good selection, made it easy.
Super chillax and nice. First time getting a car and it was so quick and easy. I went in, looked around narrowed my options down to 3 cars, test drove them...then found the car I own and love now. I would recommend checking this place out!