4.5

Jim H.
Spokane, WA
01/26/2014
Awesome Deal!!!
I just bought a 2002 VW Jetta from Rich's Dealership! My salesman Jim was great to work with! He & the crew took real good care of me! It helps he has a good sense of humor too!

CV
CHRIS V.
Kent, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/17/2014 Category: Sales
good deals
Overall very helpful service and grate deals

BJ
Bruce J.
Kent, WA
01/17/2014
Ron was AWESOME
Ron was very helpful with the car that I purchased. Great experience

BO
Ben O.
Renton, WA
01/17/2014
Ron Oak Nicest Guy Ever
Outstanding service! I endured a 2 hour bus ride to see Ron and get a new car after my old one (which I got from Rich's car corner) was involved in an accident. I went back because Ron and the people at Acme Financing have been nothing but nice and respectful to my situation. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to save some money and get outstanding service. Mahalo nui loa, Ron!!

PD
PATRICK D.
Marysville, WA
01/17/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
Wonderful buying experience,I drove a few different auto`s,narrowed it down to the one I wanted;was provided the car-fax and decided to buy. Sales-Person`s name is Ron,what a great guy to work with.Very pleasant personality,doesn`t try to push ;I`m a happy customer.

OA
Oscar A.
01/12/2014
Ron Oak...Makes this place Great!!
I normally don't write reviews but I had the BEST experience at Rich's Car Corner. I was treated with such respect and the staff is so attentive and helpful.
car dealerships are not one of my favorite places in the world but for the first time I didn't feel bad trying to buy a car. Thank you for being so helpful. I will refer my friends and family in the future.

NK
Nancy K.
Clinton, WA
01/11/2014
Great fast friendly honest dealer!
Went to rich's was excellent service, no hassle, easy quick fast! Definitely will buy from them again

Anthony M.
01/11/2014
I got my car there for a honest and great price. The experience was great and fast. Ron was very helpful and easy to work with. Once I found the car I wanted the paper work went smoothly and fast.

01/10/2014
Glen rocked the car experience
Low pressure, friendly great deal.

Glen rcoked tbe car experience
Low pressure no nonsense, great service and a friendly smile. Who could ask for better experience.

Glen rcoked tbe car experience

BO
Ben O.
Ron Oak Nicest Guy Ever
Got an 2001 Honda Accord several months ago from Ron. I was the victim of a recent hit and run and my car was totaled by my insurance. After a 2 hour bus ride from Renton, I came back to Ron to get another car because he and the folks at Acme Finance have been the nicest people I have ever met. They treated me with respect and gave me no BS. I highly recommend this place to everyone looking for a car.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/17/2014

Customer Quote:

Fat finger mistake on a mobile phone was very pleased meant to Five Stars

JEAN H.
Mount Pleasant, SC
01/10/2014 Category: Sales
We purchased a car out of state for our son and Rich and his wife gave us excellent service.

ANTHONY M.
Bellevue, WA
Chevrolet Blazer
01/09/2014 Category: Sales
Very comfortable envroment, no pressure
Frank was a great person to deal with, no pressure just an honest sales associate.

RUBEN G.
GMC JIMMY
01/09/2014 Category: Sales
what make this place so great is Rich's staff
Overall happy with my purchase! Thanks Frank!