4.5

HELEN G.
Dodge Durango
01/30/2014 Category: Sales
Happy with SUV
The vehicle I drove 6 hours round trip from the beach to see was pretty beat up. The person I spoke with on the phone told me it was in great shape. I worked with a different salesperson when I arrived and he helped me find a better vehicle. That is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. I guess it depends on who is working the sales floor.

RK
RANDY K.
01/30/2014 Category: Sales
Great Experience
The folks at Rich's are outstanding. Especially Glen Roberts. They put up will all my fickleness and ultimately I ended up with the car I wanted and needed. They are no pressure folks. Don't hesitate in buying a vehicle from Rich's. They stand behind their product.

Sean S.
Everett, WA
01/28/2014
Great
My experience here was awesome. Will go back and recommend to friends and family. Great cars if you know what you are looking for.

keesha s.
Buick Regal
01/27/2014 Category: Sales
they are so great!!!!!
I would give rich's car corner 5 out of 5 stars i had been lookin for a car for two days missed work ect. But one night i walked into rich' car corner and waz helped they were very nice and got me into a 2000 buick regal gs in under two hours i will be back for all my and my families car needs thanks

Jim H.
Spokane, WA
01/26/2014
Awesome Deal!!!
I just bought a 2002 VW Jetta from Rich's Dealership! My salesman Jim was great to work with! He & the crew took real good care of me! It helps he has a good sense of humor too!

CV
CHRIS V.
Kent, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/17/2014 Category: Sales
good deals
Overall very helpful service and grate deals

BJ
Bruce J.
Kent, WA
01/17/2014
Ron was AWESOME
Ron was very helpful with the car that I purchased. Great experience

BO
Ben O.
Renton, WA
01/17/2014
Ron Oak Nicest Guy Ever
Outstanding service! I endured a 2 hour bus ride to see Ron and get a new car after my old one (which I got from Rich's car corner) was involved in an accident. I went back because Ron and the people at Acme Financing have been nothing but nice and respectful to my situation. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to save some money and get outstanding service. Mahalo nui loa, Ron!!

PD
PATRICK D.
Marysville, WA
01/17/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
Wonderful buying experience,I drove a few different auto`s,narrowed it down to the one I wanted;was provided the car-fax and decided to buy. Sales-Person`s name is Ron,what a great guy to work with.Very pleasant personality,doesn`t try to push ;I`m a happy customer.

OA
Oscar A.
01/12/2014
Ron Oak...Makes this place Great!!
I normally don't write reviews but I had the BEST experience at Rich's Car Corner. I was treated with such respect and the staff is so attentive and helpful.
car dealerships are not one of my favorite places in the world but for the first time I didn't feel bad trying to buy a car. Thank you for being so helpful. I will refer my friends and family in the future.

NK
Nancy K.
Clinton, WA
01/11/2014
Great fast friendly honest dealer!
Went to rich's was excellent service, no hassle, easy quick fast! Definitely will buy from them again

Anthony M.
01/11/2014
I got my car there for a honest and great price. The experience was great and fast. Ron was very helpful and easy to work with. Once I found the car I wanted the paper work went smoothly and fast.

01/10/2014
Glen rocked the car experience
Low pressure, friendly great deal.

Glen rcoked tbe car experience
Low pressure no nonsense, great service and a friendly smile. Who could ask for better experience.

Glen rcoked tbe car experience