4.5

Chase P.
Sedro Woolley, WA
12/21/2013
No stress
Normally going to a car dealership is a very stressful experience. Dealers always being pushy and trying to get me to look at vehicles I had no interest in. Rich's Car Corner was not like the other dealers. Ron was very helpful and easy to work with. Once I found the right car the paperwork was done shortly and I was out the door with my new car.

TV
tony v.
Marysville, WA
12/21/2013
Glen Roberts
fast, smooth, with no hassle.

SD
Sarina D.
Seattle, WA
12/20/2013
Glen Roberts
Great experience at Rich's, they weren't pushy at all. Let me take my time looking around and test driving and were very accommodating in fixing minor problems before selling. Quick, easy and enjoyable process!

LR
Luis R.
Everett, WA
12/19/2013
We visited several used car dealerships in the seattle area and out of all the places we visited, Glen Roberts of Rich's Car Corner provided us with the most genuine, honest, and friendly service. He was not pushy at all and was very informative. We got a really good deal on our car and had an overall great buying experience. We highly recommend this place and I would ask for Glen.

SP
sierra p.
Bothell, WA
12/19/2013 Category: Sales
wonderful experience
They are very honest and helpful. They were recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend them to any one I love my car and they were very willing to fix every problem I had and very patient with me while signing paper work. There contracts are clear and simple which made buying my first nice car really easy.

AG
adam g.
Redmond, WA
12/17/2013
solid expereience
I worked with Ron oak and had a very solid experience, it was fast easy and painless. Ron knew what u was looking for and helped make it happen.

Bandar B.
Bellingham, WA
12/16/2013
Great price cars
The price of cars are reasonable. The salesman was smiling,helpful,and friendly. He keep customer to be happy happy.

ST
STEPHANIE T.
Blaine, WA
Volvo V70
12/14/2013 Category: Sales
Best Card Dealer Ever!!
I have had bad experiences with car dealerships, so I usually try to find something for sale by owner. Never again! These guys are awesome! Friendly, helpful, honest, fast. Problem-free buying, and I love my new car!

CN
Carey N.
Seattle, WA
12/06/2013 Category: Sales
best place ever
the best people that you ever will work with no pressure and down to earth cars for everyday use I'll be back every time I need a new car