ME
Matt E.
08/03/2016
X5 brake pad service
Great experience as always. Dan and Chris do a fantastic job of running one of the best auto service companies I have ever worked with. They are the sole reason I stick with BMW!

Ben M.
Holly Ridge, NC
BMW 328i
08/01/2016
Awesome job!
I am always impressed with the knowledge and kindness these guys share with their customers. I recently took my car in for some repairs and the guys at Wilmington Motor Works took great care of me and my car. I will certainly be back.

Judy P.
Rocky Point, NC
Mercedes-Benz E300
08/01/2016
Disappointed in Service!
I'm disappointed because I had my car in for an oil filter change and that didn't happen. A month later my oil light came on and my oil was 2 1/2 quarts low. I was furious because I paid for that service and someone decided to not do it and charge me anyway. I don't know if it was intentional or just over look by err. Prior to this event, I had all my trust in Wilmington Motor Works but I'm afraid you will have to earn my trust all over again.
Tim G. from Wilmington Motor Works responded on 08/19/2016

Hi Judy, Im glad we were able to speak and get back on the same page.  Will be happy to help with the Mercedes in the future!

Dan Vinson

Lauren M.
BMW 328i
07/30/2016 Category: Service
Lauren said the mechanic took the time to communicate and show her what the problem was with her vehicle. She stated Dan was really nice.

AF
Andre F.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Andre said the business did a great job for him, provided him with some additional contacts and went out of their way to take good care of him.

OH
Owen H.
Carolina Beach, NC
MINI Cooper
07/27/2016
Quick and Helpful
Very quick and customer never feels out of the loop. Car was ready quick with great explanation of what was going to happen and how long it would take. Price was spot on with estimate.

LG
Laurence G.
Kure Beach, NC
BMW 323i
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Laurence said everything they do is perfect. They are warm, wonderful people to deal with who are congenial, honest and do fantastic work.

Tom M.
07/26/2016
First Class Work and Treatment
The whole staff here is friendly, careful, and thorough in their work. Their prices are great and they get the job done! When I was paying for my service, I joked about a bird unloading on my parked BMW, and before I knew it, one of the guys was outside clearning off my windshield and hood. That's the way they take care of you. Don't go to the dealership or anyone else. These guys will keep your car in top shape and never charge top dollar! They care!

Tom M.
07/26/2016
Always Great Service!
These guys are great to deal with. From the biggest to the smallest problem, they take care of you. You can trust these guys, and they'll give you a fair price along with the great work.

VM
Victor M.
Leland, NC
BMW M3
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Victor said he was pleased with the business, and they have a great reputation.

PW
Pam W.
BMW 335i
07/24/2016
Thank you for your trustworthy and timely service!!!
Quick and solid service. I have dupped in the past and have found the home for my foreign car repairs!!!

GR
Gary R.
Mercedes-Benz ML55
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Gary said from the very beginning, this business was both nice and courteous. When there were other customers about, they let him know that he still had their attention. They had toys for his children to play with. They were able to give him a good price. He would recommend anyone to them.

TA
Tony A.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Tony said Dan and Chris at the business give very good service and always help in any way they can.

Jene S.

Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper
07/21/2016
Service visit
Very good place to get it fixed !'