Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MT
Michael T.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business is professional with good prices and did not try to deceive him.

LG
Lauren G.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
BMW 128i
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Lauren said it was easy to drop her vehicle off at this business after hours and to pick it up when it was finished after hours.

LH
Lisa H.
10/17/2017
Diagnostic Test Perform on my vehicle..
Very honest and price for the service...Reasonable by far!

Darryl L.
North Carolina
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Darryl said this business was quick.

JE
Jim E.
10/15/2017
Repair
Honest service! Friendly staff!

GH
Garrett H.
Rocky Point, NC
10/12/2017
04 BMW 325i
The folks at WMW were very professional and speedy. It took 3 minutes to drop my car off and drive off in the loaner car and 3 minutes to pick my car back up the next day. The quality of the work seems excellent. I can tell the driving quality of my car has improved since having the control arm bushings replaced. And they are priced to beat BMW of Wilmington! Can’t complain about that.

GH
Griff H.
Oak Island, NC
10/08/2017
Great place
Brought my 330ci for a few things. Next day got s detailed report of what is likely causing the issues with pictures. Excellent service

TH
Tom H.
10/06/2017
Great Honest Service
I brought my car in for rear brakes. Turned out that the brakes were fine, but the sensor was not. They replaced that and saved me over $300. I appreciate honest service and will definitely be back for care of my BMW.

Ron S.
09/30/2017
BMW Service
Excellent service-reasonable price-they are professional

Shannon S.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/29/2017
Always great!
5 star white glove, ritz Carlton style service every time. And that's their differentiation from the others!

Ken M.
09/23/2017
BMW
Excellent Customer Service

RI
Roc I.
BMW M3
09/21/2017
professional service. they propmtly return phone calls.
great visit

TJ
Taylor J.
BMW Service
My first experience for service was on 09/19/2017 and it is hard to imagine any way to improve it. It is easy to make an appointment in several ways, they know BMW's extremely well and handled all 4 of my requests quickly and efficiently. I will definitely return for my next service

TA
Taylor A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/21/2017
I love Wilmington Motor Works!
This place is just awesome! I had a super rare issue with my car and their dedication to finding out what the problem was was just phenomenal! Sometimes as a female going to a mechanic can make you feel like you are being taken advantage of, I never feel this way here!! They explain what's wrong and how they are going to fix it and I never feel like I am paying for unnecessary services! If you have a Mini and you live in Wilmington and you aren't taking your car here you are missing out!

MT
Michael T.
09/19/2017
A little disappointed
I usually get top service when I get service at Wilmington Motor Works but this visit was very disappointing because my fluids were not topped off as indicated on my bill...I have recommended this business to friends in the past but now I am not sure...

TH
Tatiana H.
North Carolina
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Tatiana said the staff did a very good job and they were helpful. They got her in and out.

Sally B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/17/2017
Thermostat Replacement, Cooling Fan Noise
I've felt comfortable taking my Mini to this shop. The men are always great at explaining everything and give me the most economical options to fix a problem. For example, if a part was under extended warranty at the dealer, they let me know I could take it there for service. I sold my Mini yesterday, so I will no longer be bringing my car to your shop, but I felt I should send this review in for future customers.

JE
Jim E.
09/15/2017
Looking for a place to service your BMW, then check out Wilmington Motor Works!!
Found a great place to take my BMW for service. Friendly owner, and staff, who listen to your issues and provide a good solution that is reasonably priced! Plus my car was ready when they said it would be!

Rick M.
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Rick said the staff was honest. The information they gave him was correct.

Roy B.
Castle Hayne, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/07/2017
great place
wouldn't take my car anywhere else