EC
Esz C.
Jacksonville, NC
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Esz said Chris helped him out really good and he is pretty really helpful.

Al M.
09/16/2020
Knowledge & trustworthy
They are always polite & professional. You can track the progress of vehicle thru link provided. Fair prices & knowledgeable staff.

KR
Kathy R.
09/12/2020
I have put my trust in WMW for some time now.
I have been taking my car (BMW X3) to Wilmington Motor works for the past couple years. They have always been trustworthy & diagnosed the problem to me before moving forward. The people who work there are extremely professional in explaining what the problem is & have always been happy with the results. The thing I REALLY like is they do not suggest other things that could be done, as other places have just to jack up the price!!!

PC

Yosef E.
Wallace, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Yosef said the staff offers great service that is fast. Overall, everything was fine.

LN
Larry N.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Larry said everything's good.

Doug H.
09/06/2020
I always have been impressed with the friendly , and quick service at Wilmington Motor Works!

TL
Thomas L.
Sneads Ferry, NC
09/02/2020
The Only Place I Will Take My BMW!
WMW has hit it out of the park again. Easy to make appointments, superb work with a quick turnaround at a very reasonable price, which also included the use of a free loaner vehicle.
The staff is friendly, and the facility is clean and well organized. It's a great business.

KV
Keryn V.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/02/2020
The Best!
Wilmington Motor Works provides exceptional service every single time - they are simply the best! Their work is superb and prices are second to none.

NF
Nick F.
Hampstead, NC
BMW Z4
08/30/2020
regular service
Service right on and competitively priced. Did transmission service and shifting is smooth. I have confidence that these people know what they are doing. Peasant to do business with.

Barbara B.
MINI Cooper Countryman
08/29/2020
The team at WMW is beyond helpful! They have been part of my team regarding my cars for 15 years! Absolute best in town for BMW/Mini repairs!

WK
Wes K.
Kure Beach, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/27/2020
Great Place
I have been very pleased with WMW. Would definitely recommend.

Jen H.
Hampstead, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/25/2020
I called at the last minute because my dashboard lights were going crazy. I received an immediate call back telling me to come in and they would take care of the car. Much appreciated! I also got my oil changed. Two birds with one stone. Thanks guys!

Bolivia, NC
08/25/2020
Warranty Repair
I often hear my friends say "I can't find a descent mechanic" and ask if I know someone I could recommend. Wilmington Motor Works has been providing service and repair for my my BMW for some time now. I can honestly say I don't know of any other auto repair shop that has demonstrated the honesty, integrity and work ethic that Wilmington Motor Works has shown this past year. There are many other places I know that need to take a few lessons from these folks on how to treat your customers and run a first class auto repair business. I have said it before and will say it again.... If you own a BMW and you don't give these folks an opportunity to service/repair your vehicle, you are missing out on a first class customer service experience.