Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Mark M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/28/2019
oil change and inspection and check for rattle
Appointment was easy to make online. Service was good but did not particularly care for the $25.00 charge for a test drive that should've took less than 5 minutes to check for a rattle. Never heard of being charged for a test drive before especially if the car was being serviced/inspected at that garage.

AC
Austin C.
Sneads Ferry, NC
BMW M3
02/28/2019
Great service! Highly recommend
Took my '05 M3 in for a SMG adaptation and battery install after installing a new gear positioning sensor myself. I was very pleased with their service, and they read all the historical codes in my ECU and explained to me what they saw and what issues to look out for. They were extememly helpful and I will use them for future services.

NH
Nicole H.
02/27/2019
Exceptional Service
I really love the service here. They are fair, friendly and competent.

John L.
02/27/2019
15 Mini
A pleasure to work with. From making the appointment, to picking up the car. I will be back.

Bob S.
BMW 128i
02/26/2019
First visit at WMW
First visit to WMW. Tim had a friendy greeting and came out to diagnose my problem. This was a Friday afternoon. Tim ordered the part on the spot and I returned Monday for install . I was in and out on Monday in 45 minutes. Great service!!!

PM
Patricia M.
Leland, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said that the place was really good, she was very pleased with the service, and will be in for another repair next month, for sure. They were very polite and she was satisfied.

BW
Blake W.
North Carolina
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Blake said everything was good with this facility but he has concerns that his vehicle is making the same noise, and he will be giving them a call. They are very professional, they worked with him, they were helpful and speedy.

TH
Tom H.
BMW Z4
02/21/2019
2013 BMW Z4 Service Excellence
I was please as always with the comprehensive check of my car's systems including photos where appropriate. The work was completed on time and as promised. I'll be back!

Thom H

Barbara M.
02/15/2019
I'm glad WMW was recommended to me by a local family member who also has a BMW. it's hard to find a place you can trust to do what's needed and provide advice for proper maintenance. Thank you!

John R.
Leland, NC
02/15/2019
Safety Inspection
We scheduled our Mini Cooper for its annual Safety Inspection, and when we arrived at the scheduled time WMW was ready for us. The inspection was done in no time and we were on our way. WMW employees were friendly and efficient. We are always pleased with their work.

Winnabow, NC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/11/2019
Very Accommodating and follows through with the service and diagnostic to the end!
Can't say enough about the professionalism of the their staff in dealing with my recently purchased used Mercedes Benz GL450 in working through a complete diagnostic and making the necessary repairs to the extent possible all the while working with the extended warranty service provider in getting the needed repairs covered..., also in coordinating with the dealership and getting the vehicle to their location so they could continue the effort was extremely helpful!

02/10/2019
As always, WMW did excellent work and took the time to explain what they did. They are helpful and have an expert understanding of the car's systems. I wouldn't trust my anywhere else.

Becky H.
02/07/2019
Customer service is A+!
From making the appointment to picking up my vehicle, I give an A+. The job is completed when they say it will be and they keep you posted electronically of what has been done and what may need to be done in the future. I have a 2013 BMW 328i.
I really appreciate the personal touch. Thank you!

BV
Brenda V.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said they were awesome.

KD
Kala D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/02/2019
They can fix it
The staff at Wilmington Motor Works are are fair and honest people. When they say they’ll call, they do just that. Wilmington Motor Works is our go to car place!!! Thanks Hannah and the awesome mechanics who work at WMW!

Maureen L.
01/30/2019
Customer service
Waiting room is comfortable and clean, the service is on time and the explanations of the service is understandable.

TK
Teresa K.
01/29/2019
I was greeted with a friendly can do attitude and it just got better. I drove to the Shop early since I didn’t have an appointment. 8:15 on a busy Monday. They were able to get a new battery replaced quickly and professionally.
A bolt was found loose and they also fixed that. I will bring all future automotive problems here. Highly recommend this business.

Bolivia, NC
01/28/2019
Great Work
Called for appointment and carried car over same day for them to verify issue. They took me into the bay and showed me what the problem was. Work was scheduled very quickly and was completed in a prompt manner. Very satisfied with work completed. I will definitely return for any future work needed.

KW
Keith W.
Carolina Beach, NC
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Keith said as far as he knows everything is okay, he hasn't had the vehicle back for that long.

Jim A.
01/22/2019
Friendly people
Fair price and quality work.