Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BW
Ben W.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he would recommend this business. The service was finished quickly.

GF
George F.
Ford Freestar Wagon
09/14/2018 Category: Service
George said the service was good.

NM
Nicky M.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Nicky said this business is always the best. They are always very good. They get the work done and it lasts. They are personable and they do not gouge their customers.

SA
Sara A.
North Dakota
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Sara said the service was quick.

Jeep Cherokee
09/12/2018
Disappointed
I didnt appreciate how the employee working in the front treated me. He was very rude and talked to me about my car like I was just a stupid woman. Infuriating. Also....I was looking forward to the window washing and vacuuming out of my vehicle I was told I'd receive. I left with no vacuuming done and my windows were much dirtier than when I came in. Disappointed. I will never be back, and the person who was a regular customer who referred me there, will also not return.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2018

I really hope I was able to resolve this with you over the phone today. We in no way wanted to make you feel stupid. I talked to the guys today about making sure to vacuum every car that gets an oil change and about changing the water in the window wash pails more frequently. Again, I apologize, and hopefully next time you come in you have a more pleasant experience.
Travis

JOHN R.
09/07/2018
Polite, on time and informative, not pushy.
They inform you any future needs for your vehicle, stating this should be done soon, not immediately
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks. We appreciate your review.

09/07/2018
No waiting around
I had a 3:30 oil change scheduled, I arrived early and they got me in right away. That's always a plus in my book! I usually go to Corwin and have to wait forever.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for the positive review. We always try to get our customers in and out in a timely manor.

DAWNA L.
09/05/2018
The guys are really very helpful and nice
They gave me honest answers about what was wrong and if it could be fixed easily or not.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks Dawna. I'm glad everything worked out for you.

TP
Tanner P.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Tanner said they were really good to him. The staff explained things well and were quick. They were not trying to sell him services he didn't need. They do great work and he would definitely go back.

Dennis S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Clara. She said she would recommend this business for service.

Dane P.
Jeep Liberty
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Dane said the staff were easy to work with, provided good service, and they did a great job.

EP
Emily P.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Emily said she has never had a problem with them . They are timely and nice.

BK
Brian K.
Mapleton, ND
Honda Accord
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said they did a thorough job.

NK
Nancy K.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said they are friendly, helpful and the prices are reasonable. She said they explained things about the vehicle.

Ruth W.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Ruth said that the place got her in right away, made her repair quick and painless and on a Saturday too. She encourages them to keep up the awesome work.

JENICA B.
Gwinner, ND
Ford Edge
08/05/2018
Friendly, Fast Service
My car got an unexpected flat tire on a quick trip to Fargo. The two other tire shops I called couldn’t look at it for at least 2 hours. 13th looked at it right away and the staff was very friendly and accommodating!

BG
BRIAN G.
07/28/2018
Superfantastic services!
John and his team once again knocked it out of the park! Super fast, super friendly and super prices!

RJ
RICHARD J.
Pontiac Vibe
07/26/2018
Instant Presto Starter/Word of Mouth
Your shop was able to get me in for a starter replace the same day I drove up to have it checked out. . .decent pricing considering the auto repair industry standard of large markups on replacement parts. I referred a friend for brake repair.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks Richard. We appreciate the review and the referal.

Jason T.
North Dakota
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business provided good prices and quick service.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks Jason, we try hard to be reasonably priced and get peoples vehicles back to them quickly.

Becky B.
Nissan JUKE
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Becky said she was told that she could not park in the lane for an oil change by one of the staff members. The rest of the service was good.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2018

Thanks for the review Becky. We are unable to allow customers to drive their own vehicles in and out of the shop for safety and insurance reasons. And with our narrow driveway we can not have vehicles parked in front of the lube bays or it blocks other customers that are coming into or out of our parking lot.

John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2018

We didn't mean any disrepect by asking you to move and hope that we did not offend you.