Saturn VUE
04/09/2021
Always treat me with respect
I have been using 13th Avenue Auto Repair for over a year and I am pleased that the mechanics do not talk to me like I am dumb, and they take the time to answer any questions I have. Also, their estimates are accurate.

Chrysler Sebring
04/08/2021
Great Customer Service
Would Recommend to Everyone!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2021

Shane H.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Shane said it's a really good business to deal with.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you, Shane!

AH
Ayan H.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Ayan said his visit was good.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you, Ayan!

FK
Francis K.
GMC Terrain
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Frank said that when he took his vehicle in for a diagnosis he was not satisfied with first diagnosis. He asked them to take a look at it while driving on the highway and he was happy when they were able to diagnose and fix his vehicle.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you, Francis! I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of the issue after our second conversation.

AMANDA B.
Ford Transit Connect
03/24/2021
Awesome
Very fast and easy. I was in a bind with my tires - and they were very helpful and quick!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you, Amanda!

EW
EVELYN W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/04/2021
Tire repair
Efficient and was soon on my way
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you, Evelyn!

DV
Devin V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Devin said there was a slight confusion about the service that he was supposed to get but it was straightened out and the service was good.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you, Devin!

CJ
Charlotte J.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Charlotte said she is so happy with this business. She always feels well taken care of.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you, Charlotte! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

02/19/2021
Fast and reasonable
They got my car in on time and finished the oil change and general service quickly.
The waiting room was clean and only had one other customer (masked) who left as I came in. The receptionist was not masked but was behind a plexiglass window. When service techs came into the area, they put their masks up.
Though nothing involving care maintenance is ever cheap, they are definitely less expensive than the Honda dealership!
I will be back.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

WB
William B.
02/19/2021 Category: Service
William said they give good service.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you, William!

JOSHUA L.
Toyota C-HR
02/11/2021
New tires
It was very easy to schedule an appointment, and even though I arrived early, they got my “Yota” in right away! :). It took a bit under an hour and the receptionist was very kind, so I appreciated her having a positive, and professional attitude! Most places I get treated like a Nuisance. Also, I was on a budget, and they found me a set for a good price!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you, Joshua! We try to work with everybody and their financial situations so we're glad to hear that we were satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

02/03/2021
I have been here a couple times for oil changes and today they fixed our windshield wipers that were not working correctly. Turns out it was just a wire needing to reconnected. Thanks again, will be back!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Pontiac Bonneville
01/28/2021
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2021

CK
Chris K.
GMC Envoy
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Chris said that they always treat him good and he's been going there for 15 years. All of the employees there are good.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you, Chris! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!