Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Jose S.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Jose said that he was happy with their work. They told him what was wrong and were quick fixing his vehicle. They called him back and told him when he could pick up his vehicle.

JE
JON E.
Oldsmobile Alero
12/04/2019
You were able to get my car fixed in one day at a reasonable price, as always, and much appreciated.

RF
ROGER F.
11/27/2019
Customer Service
Had a battery problem. They checked it out. Cleaned the cables and terminals in very short time. Works great. Customer service was superb. Will definitely return.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Roger! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

RK
RUSSEL K.
GMC Yukon XL
11/26/2019
satisfaction
always able to get in the shop and they do great work and at a fair price

Thank you, Russel!

JON W.
11/25/2019
service is excellent
I'm very happy with the speed that I can get in to get my vans fix.
I thought the price was competitive and fair.

Thank you, Jon!

JN
JEREMY N.
Dodge Challenger
11/25/2019
Friendly and Honest
The guys at 13th ave do quality work and won't nickel and dime you with unneeded repairs.

Thank you, Jeremy!

HM
Hunter M.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Hunter said they got him in quick, work done quickly, they let him know what was going on, and they are honest and professional.

Thank you Hunter!

WE
WAYNE E.
Buick Rendezvous
11/13/2019
Tie Rod Replacement
13th Ave Repair stuck to their estimate price quoted. They went the extra mile diagnosing my tire issue I have. The work was done timely. Thanks.

Thank you Wayne!

HL
Hannah L.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Eric. He said the business got done with the vehicle right away and they found the problem. He said the cost was kind of high.

KL
KYLE L.
FARGO, ND
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/12/2019
Great place good price makes a customer feel comfortable

Thank you Kyle!

TIM M.
Argusville, ND
11/12/2019
Attentive staff, willing to help
I always appreciate the honesty and integrity of the people here. Thanks for the great service!

Thank you Tim!

Marcene M.
Argusville, ND
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Marcene said the service was quick. She stopped in and the employees got her the help she needed quickly.

Thank you Marcene!

BRIAN B.
11/09/2019
I recently use 13th Ave. auto for an oil change. Set it up online work was done on time and correctly. Would highly recommend their service.

Thank you, Brian!

CONNIE B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2019
get my Vehicle in right away
Checked my Vehicle out right away and came out and explained everything and also gave me a copy of everything. Great bunch of employees.

Thanks Connie!

MF
MATT F.
Scion xB
10/31/2019
Great service and pricing
This place always has the best customer service. They have very fair pricing as well. I will continue to bring my vehicles here for servicing.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks Matt! We look forward to seeing you again.

AH
ANN H.
10/29/2019
Two flats in a day
Fast and courteous! Couldn't ask for more.

Thanks Ann!

JUSTIN & JONI T.
10/17/2019
Best Service
Great people, great service! Very fast and thorough! They also vacuum the vehicle!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! We try to be very thorough with our service

NK
NANCY K.
10/15/2019
Helpful Fast Service
I always take my car to 13th Avenue Auto repair. I just put new tires on for winter and had the usual service done. I like how they always let me know how much things will cost and how they have coupons and look for rebates for their customers. They are also very honest about how long it will take to do something.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you, Nancy! We look forward to seeing you again.

DE
David E.
Davenport, ND
GMC Yukon XL
10/14/2019 Category: Service
David said this business has great service and the staff are nice, good people.

Thanks David!

10/12/2019
Outstanding Service
As I said in the title, 13 Ave Auto provides outstanding service for each of our cars we take there for maintenance. Most recently, we took the car in for an oil change and they noticed that our wiper blades needed replaced and air filter needed cleaning. I appreciate that they noticed that to keep my car clean and in better shape than it was. I also really appreciate that they called us to makes sure it was okay to go ahead instead of just doing it and surprising us with the charge. These guys are wonderful through and through and definitely the guys I trust to work on my cars. I have already recommend this company to friends and family because they deserve recognition!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much! We really try to give thorough service to give our clients as much information about their car and safety.