Continue reading recommended reviews

CHERYL B.
Fargo, ND
Ford Edge
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

DE
Daryl E.
West Fargo, ND
01/31/2020
bad work
I had them work on my Tahoe twice I had a problem with it not turning over. After the second time with no answers and $450.00 and still not starting I put a battery in and have not had a problem since. it seems that would have been the first thing to test.

GB
Gary b.
Fargo, ND
11/29/2019
Disgraceful, unprofessional service
I have been bounced around more than a basketball in a game. Long story short I paid a 250.00 for service to find out they couldn’t fix my problem on the car

FG
Fm G.
West Fargo, ND
02/04/2019
If I could give 0 stars I would!
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I wouldn't recommend this place after how I was treated by Travis when I stopped to put air in my tire on the most frigid day of the year. This guy is a screaming rude asshole to a person that has sent hundreds of people his way with the parts store I work at! The air hose is normally outside but with sub zero temps the line was frozen. I walked in and asked if I could use their air hose that was inside right by the shop door and he said it would cost me shop time if $30/hr. I replied even if I filled it myself? .. he said yes because they were busy. I said wow.. that's just ridiculous, then he charged at me and started yelling as I walked out the door and continued by cussing at me as I got into my vehicle!! What a *wonderful* way to treat someone. I recommend Firestone or Jobs Auto up the street instead. At least they are human enough and not assholes to help you out!!