Davidsonville, MD
02/18/2020
Trustworthy
Once again, A Arundel proves itself to be one of the more honorable and reliable auto repair locations in Annapolis
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you again, for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with out service. We Appreciate your Business!

TJ
Thomas J.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the customer service was really good. They found issues that the other places didn't find. He said they seem to be thorough.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/11/2020

Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business!

Julie / Craig W.
01/30/2020
Best Secret in Town
A Arundel Auto is the best auto repair place around. I have been going here for several years for all of our cars. The guys at this independent shop are very experienced, honest, ethical, helpful and very fair on pricing. They are the best and I really only have confidence in this place. I don't go anywhere else if I can avoid it.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you Craig and Julie for being such loyal customers. Thank you for such a wonderful review and recommendation. We are always pleased to hear how satisfied our customers are with us. We Appreciate Your Business!

Jesse W.
01/28/2020
Always a smart decision
Been going to Ed and Brian for years, straight shooters and execute extremely fast and correct professional service. I refer all of my friends here and all are thankful to find an honest and expert place to get their cars and trucks serviced. It is going to be a rough day for me when these guys retire! You will never go to a dealer after you go here, way better pricing and I find also better repairs.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you Jesse for your Great Review and Recommendation!
We are so pleased to hear that you value our Service and recommend us to all your friends. Our best advertising is word of mouth - Thank you for that! We appreciate your business!

FIAT 500L
01/28/2020
Great Care For My Fiat
During my oil change they guys did a tire rotation and discovered a rear brake caliper was stuck and was dangerously close to metal on metal contact. They managed to free the caliper and now with new pads I believe they helped me avoid a very expensive future repair.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for giving us a wonderful review and recommendation! We do not make money on our Oil Changes - we do them to keep our customers coming back so that we can keep an eye on their cars. We like to advise you of repairs coming up rather than expensive repairs after something has failed. We Appreciate Your Business!

Julie / Ross D.
01/22/2020
A Arundel Auto is Awesome!
Ed and Brian have taken care of my cars for probably nearly 10 years now. I trust them with my cars and the safety of my family. They give me a heads up on what additional work may be needed in the future so I can plan ahead. I have recommended their shop to friends and will continue to do so! Over 210,000 miles and going strong!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/22/2020

Ross & Julie, Thank you for such a wonderful review and recommendation! Wow! Ten Years? Time just seems to fly. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

John G.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff did exactly what they said they said they would do for close tot he price they said it would be.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/15/2020

John, We do try to give accurate estimates so that there are no surprises when we finish. We understand everyone has a budget. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We Appreciate your Business.

Mike S.
Edgewater, MD
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you Mike for your Review and Recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

PM
Paul M.
01/10/2020
Wheel Repair
Problem previously unknown, identified and resolved. Always have and had confidence in this establishment.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/12/2020

Paul, We Appreciate the Confidence you have in us. We are glad that we were able to identify and resolve your problem. Thank you for your Business!

Joan P.
01/10/2020
Good, complete service.
I have an old car (200,000+ miles) and want to keep it in good shape for as long as possible but not go over the top on expenses. Arundel auto is good about fixing what's necessary and giving me options for near and longer-term options.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/12/2020

Joan, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you are Satisfied with our Service. We understand the importance of keeping your car without making it too expensive to keep. We Appreciate your Business!

Lee S.
Nissan Versa
01/09/2020
Best car repair in town!!!
It's so nice to know that when I bring my car in, the A.Arundel staff will give me the best service for the best price.
Thanks so much!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/09/2020

Lee, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that you are still satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

BA
Bernabe A.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bernabe said this business was recommended to him by a family member and he would recommend them to others.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/08/2020

Bernabe we are pleased to hear that a family member recommended us to you. We are really happy to hear that you were satisfied with our Service, that you would recommend us to others. Thank you, We Appreciate Your Business!

DY
David Y.
Jeep Cherokee
01/02/2020
Fantastic as always!
The only auto repair shop that I trust. They do great work and clearly explain any repairs that are needed. It is very tough to find a trustworthy shop and they are called the honest mechanic for a reason!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you David for your Great Review and Recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business, Thank You!

Susan W.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the business was very prompt and they did a good job. She also said she will be a repeat customer.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/29/2019

Thank you Susan for your Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business and Hope you become a repeat customer.

FP
Frank P.
12/13/2019
Honest, trustworthy & competent auto service
A family owned & operated business with years of experience and up to date knowledge of today’s cars & trucks. Honest & trustworthy with no attempt to up- sell, like the dealers often do.
Professional and friendly, with reasonable fees. Highly recommended.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you Frank! We Appreciate your business! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. What a great review and recommendation you gave us! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!