ReScore Reviews™ (5)
I’m the manager of AM PM AUTO. To say we are overpriced and ripping you off and to not compare estimates isn't really fair. Usually what we find when comparing is that other estimate is missing diagnostics, alignments and are usually using cheaper, poorer quality parts. This can be why there is a price difference, we do try and give you the best service at the best price with a full 2 year 24,000 mile nationwide warranty on the labor and the ball joints have a 5 year part warranty. Saying that we “got you and ripped you” doesn’t make any sense, we gave you the choice, and you could have said no and returned the loaner and picked up the truck. But you gave us the go to repair the truck. Or you could have brought us the estimate sheet from the other shop to compare so we could have found the price difference and then explain way & come to a resolution that is fair. We are sorry for any misunderstanding that this may have caused.
Unfortunately, my recent experience was somewhat disappointing. The struts installed a couple of months ago failed and had to be replaced. It was done under warranty, but the fact that these parts failed in a very short time.
Hi Clint, I’m going to stick to the facts.
1. The water pump was so bad that it had leaked coolant all over the hood, engine and engine bay.
2. No one can control rust, I spoke with Brian and Zach, both asked you to come in and see what was going on roughly 18 to 20 times and you refused.
3. No warranty company covers rust because it is something no one can predict when and how it will fail.
4. I believe Brian did not effectively communicate what had happened and what was going on
5. We did repair the rusted through transmission line and did not charge you. Yes we did use 400 psi transmission cooler hose. And yes wire ties or zip ties were used to secure the hose away from the exhaust and axle shaft.
6. Lastly your truck is a 2007 and 11 years old with over 100,000 miles on it, rust is unfortunately something that is going to happen in Minnesota.
Shop general manager