MARK P.
Coventry, CT
11/11/2020
Got me out of a old beater and into something I love.
Chris went above and beyond for me working with my budget and finances to get me into a beautiful 2013 chevy silverado that I absolutely adore. I will definitely return here when the time comes to purchase another vehicle and would highly recommend to anyone of my friends and family.

11/09/2020
As always, great service and kind employees.
Had my old truck in for some maintenance. Great service for a great price. These guys are the best. Thanks again!

Simsbury, CT
Mazda CX-5
11/05/2020
Easy, helpful
Trustworthy place for car repair

LISA B.
Windsor, CT
Kia Sorento
11/02/2020
Great customer service!
Amazing customer service! Called on a Saturday to have two new tires and was pleased to have them put on within 1hr!!!

TERESA B.
North Granby, CT
10/31/2020
Change our snow tires
Prompt, short wait , friendly and a pleasure to work with

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/30/2020
Location is dynamite.
Great Staff, quick appointment and fair prices.

LA
LINDA A.
East Hartford, CT
Toyota Avalon
10/30/2020
Quality of tires
We had to wait 2 hours onlybc there were other cars ahead of us.

JOE R.
10/29/2020
Nick and Nate and their guys are responsive and dependable.
Nick and Nate are decent guys. They work to make sure your vehicle is fixed and running well. I recommend Checkered Flag Auto as a good place for tires and auto repair.

CHRIS S.
Enfield, CT
10/29/2020
Very knowledgeable and friendly employees! I will definitely return for more service in the future!

RD
RICHARD D.
Friendly people
They r very thorough, in there work and explain what u need if there is work to be done on ur car

Barbra H.
North Granby, CT
10/28/2020
Service and ability to meet my needs.
I had to have assurance that my car would be ready that day as I had a very important appointment the next morning. When I got there and explained this, Nate made arrangements for my car to go right in for repairs. I really appreciate that. When the repairs were done I found the car to be totally sanitized and the work well done.

S
SHAUN
Granby, CT
Quick and friendly service
Awesome service! Very fast! I was In and out for a new set of snow tires! They also found some worn parts they recommended replacing for the alignment! Truck drives excellent now! Straight as an arrow! Thank you checkered flag! We’ll be back soon!

ANDREW S.
Bloomfield, CT
Jeep Cherokee
10/27/2020
Quick tire change
I like the fact I can find the tires I want, order online and set up an appointment. It is good to research what i want not what they want to sell.. They call back and set it up with you. I have had mi or work done also. Quick easy and well priced.

Simsbury, CT
10/22/2020
Responsive and efficient!
Have always been treated courteously and and paid reasonable prices at Checkered Flag

GD
Gordon D.
West Suffield, CT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Gordon said they know how to work with customers. He said he wanted to thank Nate, he appreciates him.