Checkered Flag Auto Center

TK
TOM K.
Volkswagen Golf
Tire rotation
I bought 4 new tires at checkered flag and was ready for rotation. No charge for rotation and service was quick and professional. This is a good place that cares about its customers.

JULIA D.
Avon, CT
Nissan JUKE
Wonderful service
Very good customer service. People we trust to keep my car buzzing along!! Highly recommend.

FT
FRANK T.
Ram 1500 Classic
New tires
Ordered new tires, competitive with Tire Rack prices
Installed in 32 minutes ( 4 tires)
Zero issues, very fast service
Couldn’t ask for a better experience!
Thanks to everyone at Finish Line.

MO

PATTI P.
Windsor, CT
Honda Accord Coupe
11/23/2020
The best customer service and professional work
They were preparing to close for the evening when I arrived but took the time to take care of me in a professional manner. I was impressed with the service and did nit feel rushed even as the end of the day was near. I recommend this business highly and am a very satisfied customer.

JOHN B.
Barkhamsted, CT
11/20/2020
Fast and Friendly
Discussed tire options with Nick and decided to go with a more aggressive tread for my truck. We ordered tires that wouldn’t break the bank, went with a brand they are familiar with and have installed before. Dropped in 2 days later when I had some free time and I was out of there in about 30 minutes.

EN
Edna N.
Wethersfield, CT
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Edna said very efficient timely manner, business works with her, she thinks the people are very friendly at the desk and the mechanics and they treat her like family.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/18/2020
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Guaranteed kindness and respect. Print out of work done and things that should be done. I have had bad experiences from other shops where they do not print out anything.

JONAH D.
East Windsor, CT
Honda Civic Sdn
11/14/2020
Seem like very honest people
Great tire service and gave some recommendations. Definitely will be back.

CP
CHESTER P.
Windsor Locks, CT
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/14/2020
Fast service and honest tire advice
Great place for fast honest service and I would recommend to anybody in need of car and tire repair or replacement.

MARK P.
Coventry, CT
11/11/2020
Got me out of a old beater and into something I love.
Chris went above and beyond for me working with my budget and finances to get me into a beautiful 2013 chevy silverado that I absolutely adore. I will definitely return here when the time comes to purchase another vehicle and would highly recommend to anyone of my friends and family.

11/09/2020
As always, great service and kind employees.
Had my old truck in for some maintenance. Great service for a great price. These guys are the best. Thanks again!

Simsbury, CT
Mazda CX-5
11/05/2020
Easy, helpful
Trustworthy place for car repair

LISA B.
Windsor, CT
Kia Sorento
11/02/2020
Great customer service!
Amazing customer service! Called on a Saturday to have two new tires and was pleased to have them put on within 1hr!!!

TERESA B.
North Granby, CT
10/31/2020
Change our snow tires
Prompt, short wait , friendly and a pleasure to work with