Continue reading recommended reviews

JO
James O.
Anchorage, AK
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
03/01/2021
Didn't fix the problem, part 2
I didn't have a chance to finish my first review, the mechanic told me that after reviewing my vehicle sensor data that my vehicle fuel system seems to be alright and that he thought it might be a clogged fuel filter, the filter was replaced and I was sent on my way. About twelve-day later the engine light came back on, I went to the Auto zone to use their vehicle computer analyzer, and found out it was the same problem that I first presented to CPR.

JO
James O.
Anchorage, AK
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
03/01/2021
Didn't fix the problem
Took my SUV to CPR because of the engine light was on, the read sensors that there was a fuel problem and the mechanic told me that area was fine, and that it was probably a clog fuel filter

AD
Arthuro D.
02/11/2021
Credit Fix
I came across a good review about Swift Credit Repair on Google forum and I shared my problems with him. The expert cleared the hard inquiries on my credit report and boosted my credit score to 792 from 550. He's reliable, efficient and trust-worthy. If you need your credit fixed ASAP, Contact: S W I F T C R E D I T R E P A I R 2 6 at  G M A I L d0t C 0 M.