Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Orlando, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2016 Category: Service
Friendly staff, comfortable waiting room, service delivered in a timely manner
Good service plus washed my car after service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

G.L.

Thank you for your recommendation and comments, we appreciate you taking the time to evaluate our Service Department.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at Fernelius Hyundai.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Sally provides A-1 customer service. Quality service is also provided by each/every mechanic. Couldn't ask for better service or better mechanical work.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/09/2016

P.R.

Thank you for your recommendation and comments, I will be sure to inform Sally.  We look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

James M.
Pickford, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Response to my concern
The response was timely and above expectations

06/07/2016 Category: Service
Disappointed
Charging for services not rendered
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

J.M.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service department. The express lube oil and filter is a set service and figures in all charges for that service.  The tech on your vehicle should have informed the writer up front the washer reservoir was full and should have been deleted from your invoice.  We do apologize for this oversight and is not by all means the way I run my service department.  I would like to extend a complete full service oil change at no cost to you at your next visit and I will address this oversight.  Again thank you for bringing it to my attention.

David B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Fernelius are very prompt with keeping appointment times.
We've been having our Elantra serviced at the Sault Sainte Marie, MI dealership. Although we purchased this car through a Traverse City, MI dealership, we have always been treated well here in the Sault.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

D.B.

I am glad would could accomadate all your vehicle needs, we appreciate the positive feedback and look froward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

RP
Russell P.
05/20/2016 Category: Service
friendly employee's
great job
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

R.P.

Thank you for the comments and positive feedback we appreciate your busisness and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle.

05/17/2016 Category: Service
Employees
Always super friendly and personable
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/18/2016

Mrs. E.

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to providing great service for you and your vehicle in the future.

NF
Nilo F.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
2007 Hyundai Azera
05/12/2016 Category: Service
Fast service
Immediate and friendly service.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 05/13/2016

N.F.

MARGARET L.
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Very positive experience to go there!
EVERYONE who works there is professional, yet friendly and very helpful! The waiting room is comfortable and pleasant.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/08/2016

M.L.

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2016 Category: Service
My go to!
Very satisfied customer.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 04/05/2016

M.Q.

Thank you for your recommendation we always appreciate the positive feedback.  As far as the bad timing on the coupon mailer I will be happy to honor that coupon towards your next service, any service at all, we appreciate the business and look forward to servicing your vehicle.

02/05/2016 Category: Service
Very Poor
Not only did they not fix the on going problem with the brakes locking up for the last 14 months, but they cost me a lot of money for parts they ruined while working on the vehicle, and my wife ended up spinning out and ending up in the ditch.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 02/08/2016

Anonymous

We sincerely do wish to repair your vehicle but with no active symptoms I cannot authorize a repair, perhaps further diagnosis and possibly a road test with you in control of the vehicle may lead to othe possibilities.

01/27/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/28/2016

Mrs. E.

Thank you for your recommendation as always we appreciate your feedback to let us know how we are doing.  We look forward to providing great service to you in the future.

YZ
Yanmei Z.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Part
Bad parts!!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 01/07/2016

Y.Z.

We would ask that you bring the vehicle in at your earliest convienance for a check of why the vehicle may be shaking. After hitting a pothole as you did there may be underlying concerns we should examine.  The replacement tires are factory matching and should perform as the original set.

CF
CHARLES F.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2015 Category: Service
Friendy and fast service
I had an Oil change and tire rotation the car was in and out in less one hour. The facility was very clean and customer friendly. A very nice waiting area. I will continue to being my car there for any maintenance needed. Thank you
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 12/28/2015

C.F.

Thank you for your recommendation and comments, we look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs.

REX S.
Manistique, MI
11/14/2015 Category: Service
2014 Sonata Limited
Fernelius was not the problem, it was your parts department. The passenger seat switch was defected, Three times we drove to SSM to get it fixed (900 miles total R/T). Last time, they sent wrong switch, so it appears Wayne the Service manager I presume sent them a photo of the switch. They told me they had to go to Korea to get the part.. We left the car, they had the car 10 days waiting on one small switch. We got the car back Tuesday which they delivered. You still need to make the rear view camera on the antenna. Right now, during rain, or snow, it is a useless addition to the car which I paid extra. (you still mount it above the licence plate, Dah) Try living in Michigan and not California. Rex
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/18/2015

Mr. R.S.

Thank you for your input, we here at Fernelius Hyundia strive to make sure these situations are minimized.  We do apologize for the delay and want you to know Wayne our Parts Manager made many calls to locate the correct part.  We will forward your comments to HMA and again always appreciate any comments, concerns and suggestions you may have.  Thank You T. Alexander Service Manager Fernelius Hyundai

11/11/2015 Category: Service
Employees
When I walk through the doors I am met by name and I am treated like royalty! Thank you
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 11/12/2015

Mrs. E

We appreciate your feedback and continue to strive towards superb customer service to you and all of our customers.  Thanks again and we look forward to serving your needs in the future.

GT
GARY T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Update
The service department is great!! They took very good care of my car. It now drives better then when I bought it.

I do want to make clear that my complaint is against the SALES people not the service people.

10/28/2015 Category: Service
Stay Away
No way would I trust the sale people at this dealership. None. Do not trust them. They lie!!!!
To bad i can not give them no stars.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 10/30/2015

Gary we always appreciate comments and feed back.  I can assure you that our customers satisfaction in service and sales is priority one. We have taken care your brake concern and will be addressing the links when parts arrive.  Thank You for your patronage and understanding, I'm glad that we can resolve your concerns about your vehicle.  Thanks Todd Alexander Service Manager Fernelius Hyundai.

CF
CHARLES F.
Rudyard, MI
07/09/2015 Category: Service
follow-up on first service
RECEIVED A CALL FROM SERV MANGER,AN ENSURED MEIT WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN FOUR STARS FOR FELLOW UP,WILL TRY SERVICE 0NE MORE TIME TO SEE

07/09/2015 Category: Service
FIRST OIL CHANGE
VERY POOR SERVICE,1 1/2 HRS TO DO A OIL CHANGE,APPOINT.10 AM CAR WENT IN AT 10:23. I SHOWED UP AT 9:55 NOT SEEN TILL 10:04 NEVER CHECKED TIRE PRESSURE,I HAD TO ASK TO REMOVE OLD SERVICE REQD TAG AN PUT NEW ONE ON VERY POOR ILL TRY IT ONE MORE TIME IS THE SAME HAPPENS I DONE WITH FERNELIUS SERVICE AN CARS ALSO
WAYNE N., Service & Parts Manager from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

Wayne Napoletano
Service & Parts Manager
FERNELIUS HYUNDAI
906-632-3300
wdnap@yahoo.com
I have spoken with Fuller and assured him our service would not falter in the future.  We came to an agreement to continue the service on his vehicle(s) and would make sure service and write up would be performed in a timely manner.

DA
Dawn A.
Saint Ignace, MI
05/30/2015 Category: Service
A simple phone call.
I had an appt for an oil change and to get my snow tires swapped out. I called 12 days ahead for this appt. When I got there with my car full of tires, and after driving 50 miles, they said they couldn't do it because their tire machine was down. A simple phone call could have taken care of this. I am in the book and I bought the car there and they have all my service records, but no call. They did, after I insisted, get me an appt elsewhere in town, but I paid much more. I want to like this place. I love the car and the facility is beautiful and comfortable but this just the latest in a string of bad service encounters here.

MARY S.
2001 Hyundai Accent
05/24/2015 Category: Service
friendly service
proffesional

04/24/2015 Category: Service
friendliness
Upon entering I feel like I'm in the sitcom "Cheers" where everybody knows your name. Everyone from every department always makes me feel special. Julie V