Cynthia C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is Great!!!
I went in for my oil change and tire rotation. I was having a alignment issue and they took care of it. My car drives so much better and the service and the people are great!!! I have recommended this dealership to many people in the Sault Ste. Marie, MI. area. I really like my Santa Fe
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback.  Our Service Department is extremely happy we were able to correct your concerns in a timely manner and as always we look forward to providing that same excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Brenda B.
Germfask, MI
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Very Accommodating
We needed the engine repaired, like right now! There were two other vehicles ahead of us and with a week long family trip ahead of us, sort of a dilemma. We were able to use a loaner car.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback.  Glad we could be here to help and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Jack C.
Kinross Charter Township, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Done timely and reasonably!!! No surprises, excellent work!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

CF
Charles F.
Newberry, MI
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
All the Staff are friendly and always asking if there is anything they can do for you. Service was super fast, the waiting room very clean and well maintained. I will return here for any service and may purchase another car from here in the near future.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

SP
Sandra P.
Minneapolis, MN
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful staff.
I ended up at Fernelius Hyundai because my 2011 Sonata broke down on my way to Mackinac Island for a vacation. Everyone there was helpful in getting my car up and running again. I had a new engine put in and was back there to pick it up on August 10.
I live in Minnesota so I will probably not be back to this dealership again.
Thank you for all your help!!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and were glad to help out during the difficult situation you were in.  If ever in the area please feel free to stop by and see us.  If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call.

PR
Patricia R.
Cheboygan, MI
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Waiting time and waiting room, good on both
Great place
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Daniel R.
Pickford, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
People are great
Friendly and helpful
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing excellent service four you and your vehicle in the future.

Bill H.
Cheboygan, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
clean. neat, people friendly, response time great, waiting area very nice.
On the way home noticed that the lane change warning system was not working. When I got home called to see what the problem was. Did not get a call back by next day so called again. Nice service girl said she had passed it on to someone else as she did not know the answer but it was not the engine software causing the problem. I went to the manual to locate the problem and found there is a on off sw. that is located above the access panel that is used to access the electrical. Suspect that the sw. got bumped to off while making the update. SERVICE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THERE WAS A SW.
Nice touch to wash the car when done, but would be better if windows were wiped dry.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your feedback and appreciate all suggestions to help improve our customers experience.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2019 Category: Service
The best dealer
Excellent service and personnel always
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always we look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

David M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Sally VanLuven was very helpful in me choosing a new Tucson.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and Overall check up
Surprise to see Sally wasn't in the service dept anymore but Angela is great and so nice even the service man came out for a moment and chatted. Personal service goes along way in a world that has lost it!
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/28/2019

We certainly appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation.  We look forward to continuing that personal relationship type of service and as look always look forward to seeing you and your vehicle in the future.

07/27/2019 Category: Service
I love taking my car in for its service the staff are knowledgeable and I never have to wait.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/28/2019

Thank you for your recommendation we appreciate the positive feedback.  We strive to keep our Service Drive flowing and minimize on the wait for all our customers.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.

Mary M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/27/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there.
Always excellent service.

PG
Pamella G.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
congratulation to Sally for her new position. Her replacement was a good hire, friendly , fits in nicely with the whole crew.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/28/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate the positive feedback and as always look forward to providing continued excellent service for you and your vehicle.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
I have not had any issues recently since management has changed. My last visit made me upset as I was not told about all charges. I had to have a new tire put on and I was also getting an oil change. They did not speak of all of the charges and my oil change was a lot more than it normally is. My bill was a lot more than I expected it to be.
Todd R A., SERVICE MANAGER from Fernelius Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

We certainly appreciate your feedback, we apologize for what I interpret as a miscommunication on my Service Departments end.  We strive to create the best service experience for all of our customers and I will certainly reach out to you for your last service experience details.  We look forward to providing excellent service for you and your vehicle in the future.