Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Robin L R.
FORD ESCAPE
buying my car
There was no pressure to buy. Salesman was polite,friendly and professional. They answered all my questions.

AW
Albert E W.
Future Ford
Friendly, efficient and helpful.

Jacqueline S.
FORD MUSTANG
Treated With Respect
This was a very pleasant experience. No pressure at all. Felt very comfortable. I was made to feel as if I were just making new friends. The salesman was very informative.

KG
Katlin Nicole G.
FORD FIESTA
12/30/2014 Category: Sales
Clean and professional
Compared to other dealerships we saw that day, this one cared about use and what we could afford instead of the sale. Thank you so much for being a part of my first car!!

PT
Pauline M T.
FORD ESCAPE
12/28/2014 Category: Sales
Pauline Trainer
I was shown several vehicles and Mike found one that fit my needs. He listened to me. I had a very pleasant experience.

Sarah Leann H.
12/26/2014 Category: Sales
Great place to go get a new vechicle!
They made it super easy to pick out my new Explorer. Everyone there was super friendly and made my experience a very nice one.

Robert D C.
FORD F150 PICKUP
Amazing staff
I just bought a brand new 2014 F150 STX V8 supercab from Future Ford in Clovis California. I went to look at used ones, but couldn't resist the deal they gave me on a new one. Ray and Art were awesome and never pressured me into anything. They showed me the STX so I could see what the back seats looked like and fell in love. We worked out a sweet deal and while paper work was being done, they were very attentive, personable and fun to be around. Thank you guys! I love me new truck!!!!

Maria L C.
Dinuba, CA
HONDA ACCORD 2/3 DR
great customer service
Ceaser Rodriguez was great help. I greatly appreciate all of his help and advice when searching for my car.

Robert R.
12/23/2014 Category: Sales
Salesmen are patient and try to take care of every need
They worked with us until they found exactly what I wanted. Tony Verret is a great salesman.

SJ
Shaun T J.
FORD FIESTA
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
New Car
ez buying will buy again

David F H.
12/21/2014 Category: Sales
Absolutley excellent service
Our sales representative, Mike, was very up front and certainly helpful through the process. Cannot say enough about him!

WT

SK
Sheila A K.
12/20/2014 Category: Sales
Rating
Great Service repair service, auto maintenance, and sales in both used and new. Thank You Team Future Ford

Lino M.
12/18/2014 Category: Sales
great work, listened to what I have to say
got things done fast showed me how to use a lot of options on the vehicle is good all around

Samantha M W.
Oakhurst, CA
12/17/2014 Category: Sales
details matter
I wish I would have been provided more clear information on the car I was getting.

JV
John E V.
Reedley, CA
FORD EDGE
A SMOOTH RIDE
Sales/purchase process was as smooth as the ride in my 2014 Edge! I plan on doing it again in 2 years to get another CPO unit with ALL the options I want!
Love my EDGE!!

KR
Kenneth R.
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Overall good service besides being a tad too pushy on the extra warranty and maintenance package they wanted to sell us.

GC
Gina N C.
FORD MUSTANG
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Jon was not pushy but patient and polite, the best salesman ever!
Hector was amazing - fast and friendly wasted no time getting paperwork done!

John S.
Auberry, CA
12/15/2014 Category: Sales
I was very happy with Oscar for his professional treatment

AD