JOSEPH S.
07/07/2020
Indicator Lights
Always does good work & finishes the job when promised. Will also suggest repairs that can be delayed if necessary.

JEFF L.
Cadillac SRX
06/29/2020
Happy Returning Customer
Excellent service, top notch quality works, fast, reasonable and mist importantly, trustworthy. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Joe F.
Mercury Montego
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff did a good job.

JESSICA K.
06/23/2020
Loving going here!
I trust Chris and his team. I’m never over quoted or taken advantage of. They do great work and I never worry when I take my car in to them.

SHERRI C.
06/20/2020
Great Service!
Hudson's Automotive did above and beyond what I expected. They clearly told me what was needed and why then accomplished it all in a timely manner. I was also advised of things that will need to be done in the future which I GREATLY appreciated, things I don't need to do now but will need to be done at some point. Telling me now helps me to plan ahead for the future. I would recommend any and all people to this service facility, they are great!!! I will not be going anywhere else!

06/17/2020
Great people to deal with
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/19/2020

Bob, thank you for the review. We value all our customers needs and appreciate any and all comments and recommendations they give. We look forward in seeing you back soon.

GC
GREG C.
06/13/2020
Right around the corner
The owner is very personable and helpful. Always treats me fairly No hidden fees or anything. Very prompt service and no hidden fees.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for the review. We value all our customers and thoughts and opinions and look forward in seeing you back soon.

GP
Greg P.
Kia Rio
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Greg said there is nobody better than the business' staff. They treat him like a king and they bend over backward for him.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for the great comments and we try to treat all our customers like Kings and Queens and are always continuing to do our best job.

Kia Optima
06/10/2020
Friendly, good service
My car was fixed, and quickly, for a fair price by people who were only ever friendly and showed that they know and care about their customers. I have one criticism, which I think just boils down to miscommunication, but I had asked a couple times that among the repairs I was looking for, was my wanting my steering wheel re-aligned. When I got my car back, it was in better shape than it had been in years, but that steering wheel was still a little slanted. Not the end of the world by any means, but a little disappointing.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/12/2020

Brian, i apologize for the misunderstanding. If you would allow us to realign your steering wheel we will do that at your convenience and you may wait as well. Just let me know when a good time for you is. Thank you Chris Randall

GS
GREG S.
Chrysler 200
06/09/2020
In and out!
Having AC problems with my Chrysler. No cold air at all! I'm a caregiver for my 93yr old mother with Dementia and the time I have to give her is essential to her care. Chris got me IN AND OUT in no time at all, with the AC working so well, I could hang meat in there! 😂 Always fast, dependable, efficient and courteous service at Hudson's Automotive!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

BF
BROCK F.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/30/2020
Suburban transmission fluid
Once again perfect service. Replace the filter and the fluid. All within a quick timeline. Highly recommend this business for all your vehicle repair and service needs.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for the comments and will continue to offter the best service possible.

WW
William W.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
William said they were great.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for comment and will continue to our best.

MICK S.
Dodge Nitro
05/29/2020
Chris
Employees are great
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for the comment and will let our employees know that thet are doing a great job.

AC
ARTAVEA C.
Dodge Caliber
05/21/2020
I moved here from Toledo 3 yrs ago and found him online for a brake job. Chris has been my mechanic ever since. Affordable and honest.
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 05/22/2020

Artavea, thank you for taking time leave us a review. We value yours and all of our customers comments greatly. We also appreciate any and all reccommendations that you may have to possibly better our service. Again thank you for the review and we look forward in seeing you back soon.

JOHN S.
Springboro, OH
05/16/2020
Top notch service
Very happy with the service I experience every time.
I highly recommend.

Thanks!
Chris R., President from Hudson's Automotive Service responded on 05/22/2020

John, we greatly appreciate your comments and if there are anything that you feel we may improve on, please feel free to let us know. We know that we are not perfect in every way, and that there is always room for improvement. Thank yoiu again.