Latest Review over 2 years ago

TL
TACY L.
Volkswagen GTI
09/01/2017
Made an appt for an oil change, and it was done promptly. I didn't have to wait long at all. =)
I will definitely go back.

KL
Ken L.
Hyundai Accent
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Ken said the staff are dependable and they know what they are doing.

Alden M.
Deer Trail, CO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Alden said the staff do a good job and its done right.

TK
Tom K.
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Tom said the business is the best.

JO
Jim O.
Dodge Dakota
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Jim said they are a good outfit and he would recommend them for service.

RE
Ryan E.
Colorado
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said the business provides good and fast service.

Doug C.
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Doug said he has used this business for years and the service is always good.

DE
David E.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said this business did a good job.

ET
Ervin T.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Ervin said this business was in. It was fast and they provided the service as discussed.

TAYLOR S.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/14/2017
Local and pleasant
My experience at John's Repair was great. Very quick and reasonably priced. The local aspect is also great

CHERYL H.
Dodge Durango
08/14/2017
Got it repaired.
I needed a vehicle repaired, but did not need it back right away. I provided my "wish list" of what needed to be fixed. John's worked with me and was able to accommodate just about the entire list. They were able to get the vehicle back in a reasonable amount of time that I had stated. Becca was great in contacting me and keeping me informed of the status of the repairs and what they could and could not do for my wish list. Becca stayed late and I was able to pick up the vehicle after closing hours, which save me time. Friendly service and willing to help out.

REBECCA B.
GMC Acadia
08/10/2017
Windshield Leak
John's Repair had my car in and out of the shop quickly and fixed the seal of the windshield. We appreciate their professionalism and willingness to take care of our vehicles as soon as possible.

JENNY P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/04/2017
Honest and knowledgeable
I brought my truck into John's repair ask them to check everything over with obvious signs that I had no idea about mechanics or the cost to replace parts. For the first time in a long time I was nottake it in vantage of due to my ignorance about mechanics. My bill was exactly what they said it would be for my tire rotation and they recommended a repair that clearly need to be done.

LC
LINDA C.
08/04/2017
Fast, Friendly and Efficient Service
As always, John and his team took very good care of my Daughter's car. They fixed a major problem the same day for her and were friendly as could be. She was very pleasantly surprised as she has brought the car to numerous other shops (even out of town - due to her traveling). This was the cheapest and fastest.

AP
Alan P.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said this business is honest and they do good work. She added that she wishes they were open on Saturday.