Sue H.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sue said she would recommend this business for service.

A big thank you Sue!!!!

TODD S.
Marlborough, NH
GMC Terrain
12/16/2018
Great staff!
Outstanding customer service and never try and up sell you, on things you don’t need.
Best place in Keene for any of your automotive needs!

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the feed back.  It great to hear from customers like you.   From all of us hear at leon's, THANK YOU for your business!!!

PP
PAT,CHARLIE P.
12/06/2018
Disappointed
We were only issued a two month sticker because they coded a small evap leak
We were not told that we had to drive 200 miles before they would re-issue a sticker and the gentleman at the service desk was a little curt
And said that he did explain that to my husband when he did not
Secondly this is the first time I’ve ever had to come back and pay to get my inspection sticker after a decline
My husband has done a lot of business with David Philip’ Koski and we have been there a number of times to inspect and this was not a good experience so since you’re asking want you to know we were very disappointed and experience
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/03/2019

I'm Sorry that the information was not relayed to you.  I do apologize for any miss-communication between you and the service staff.

Sincerely,

CD
Colleen D.
New Hampshire
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said she would recommend this business for service.

Thank you Colleen!!

MARK B.
12/05/2018
great place to do business.
Super nice people. Very accommodating. Very efficient. Great work.

Hi Mark,

We really appreciate the feed back! I will make sure to pass this on to the staff.

Kia Forte
12/05/2018
Great front end staff, but disorganized
The people at the front desk (John) are super helpful and friendly. However, what I thought would take at most a week (awaiting parts) stretched out to five weeks. This was disappointing, and erased most of the good will earned from previous positive trips.

Hi,

I agree it took longer than expected to repair.  The exhaust part came in wrong.  I do apoligize for the extended time without your vehicle.

CLAY S.
Basic Service on my F-150
This is an honest, competent shop with fair prices and the ability to do any kind of automotive work. I have all my service work done here on a variety of vehicles and have never been disappointed.

Hi Clay,

Thank you for the feed back!  I will make sure to pass it on to the entire staff.  We appreciate the business!!!

KG
Kylie G.
New Hampshire
Jeep Liberty
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Kylie said that the place was super friendly.

Hi Kylie,

Thank you for the feed back.  We wish you luck looking for a new vehicle.

GB
Garrett B.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business is very helpful.

Hi Garrett,

Thank you for choosing Leon's.  It was a pleasure talking with you!

MARCIA B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/01/2018
Friendly staff...quality work..convenient scheduling and shuttle
Always cheerful, competent and accommodating. Came once..now do all work here

Hi Marcia,

Thank you for the feed back.  We appreciate it!!!

BK
BRENDA K.
11/29/2018
You Guys are Awesome!!
Always goes above and beyond to get the job done!
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/03/2019

Hi Brenda,   Thank you for your business!!!

Jeanette T.
Troy, NH
11/22/2018
took me for a ride
kept getting phone calls car needs a water pump- thermostat then a starter ect. final call was you need a new engine your bill is 1,600.00. I would assume any good mechanic should know when an engine needs to be replaced before charging 1,600. So now I am suppose to believe if I give them another 5,000.00 and trust they can actually fix my car. They left parts in my car so never even put it back together and best of all was the receptionist told me the reason this happened was one thing leads to another (keeping in mind I was on my way to work that AM when I pulled over and had it towed) I at least should have been told what happened this is a 1 owner car 2008 135K. After looking at the bill I discovered 1,18100.of the 1,600.00 alone was for labor 418. parts) On the first phone call we discussed that I also had a jeep which was going to cost 2,000.00 to fix and not sure I want to spend the money so maybe thinking if its a serious problem might be time to get a new car-because now I have 2 non working cars and paying to rent car. The only thing they helped me with is to make an already stressful situation worse because now I cant afford to fix my other car.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 12/21/2018

Hello,
     I would like to clarify the chain of events that pertain to the service on your vehicle. To start with you had your vehicle towed to us because it wouldn't start. We diagnosed that the starter failed.  While the vehicle was on the lift we also noted that the water pump was leaking, the transmission lines were rusty, and someone had actually cut the front crossmember out and re-welded it back in.  When the service writer called you we explained that we would need to replace the starter first to make sure every thing else is ok.  You said to us " I need my vehicle so it has to be fixed, so just fix it". We repaired the items as discussed.  Then we started the vehicle.  It had a missfire on cylinder #5.  We did call you and explain this.  You Then asked us to diagnose the miss-fire.  We did that and found that the rocker had come out from under the cam shaft damaging both. This vehicle clearly had a miss-fire before the starter failed ( which you never mentioned to us) It was at that point you had the vehicle towed to another shop who confirmed our diagnosis.

In short ... we did everything you asked and kept you updated. these decisions were yours not ours. Happy holidays !

JIM and DANA C.
11/22/2018
A Repair Shop Worth Your Consideration
I've brought three cars (two Subarus and a Mazda) to Leon's for service in the last year for everything from state inspections to new bushings and a timing belt. Leon's provides quality service at a fair price - and they they are very pleasant to deal with. These guys know their stuff. I would not hesitate to come back.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the feed back.  I will make sure to pass this along to the staff!

NW
NORMA W.
11/12/2018
Friendly, professional, knowledgeable, caring
The words above say it all!!
I recommend Leon's to friends and acquaintances every chance I get.

Hi Norma,

Thank you for the feed back.  It's always a pleasure to talk with you when you come in.

From all of us at Leon's a big
THANK YOU !!!

SK
Sarah K.
Newport, NH
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said she has used this business for five years because they know how to care for her vehicle.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the feed back, we appreciate your business!

JASON T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/08/2018
This was our first experience with Leons and it could not have gone better
With an inspection of our vehicle due we knew the vehicle would need some things. We sent an email asking for estimates so we could prepare ourselves but honestly thought the email would be ignored like the other businesses had done. Instead Eric M. received our email and forwarded it to Theresa K. Within a few hours Theresa provided us with a list that included pricing. Not only was the pricing better than other places I had called we were also provided several options to select from. It also was pretty remarkable that they could beat offers from local tire businesses since that is those businesses specialty. Theresa assisted us the entire way to include setting up the appointment. We did not have to make one call. On the day of the appointment I expected to get a call saying everything I thought was wrong with the vehicle was wrong and the list would grow. I spoke to the technician, who was very thorough, and to my amassment the vehicle did not need nearly as much as I thought. When we picked up the vehicle I was already happy with the price but they went one step further and found a discount I qualified for. My vehicle now feels as it did when we bought it new. So happy we went to Leons and we would encourage anyone else to as well.

Hi Jason,

It's stories like yours that keep us striving for excellence.  I will make sure to pass this on to all employees.

Thank you for your business!!!

John S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
John said there was work done and he wasn't charged for it.

Hi John,

Thank you for choosing Leon's and J&L  for your service needs!

Happy motoring!

AF
Anne F.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Anne said this business got her in on a tight schedule and fixed her problem for an extremely reasonable cost. The people are always very nice.

Hi Anne,

Thank you for the feed back.  We appreciate your business!

11/02/2018
Fine
All appears fine.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the feed back!  we Appreciate your business.

Ford Police Interceptor
11/01/2018
Caring customer service
Staff has a caring and understanding ethic. They all greet customers warmly. Mechanics are well trained as well as the body shop employees.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you so much for the feed back!  We appreciate your business!!!