RICHARD S.
West Swanzey, NH
Acura ILX
10/19/2018
I really appreeciate the friendly service, fair prices, the thorough work, and that the staff goes beyond merely accomodating my need.
Every part of the service experience was excellent, John deserves special praise for accommodating to my needs. I appreciate the courtesy ride home.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 10/24/2018

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the feed back on your last service visit.  I will relay the message to John.  Happy motoring!

David G.
Marlborough, NH
10/18/2018 Category: Service
David said the business does good work.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 10/24/2018

Hi David,

from all of us here at leon's.  Thank you for your business!

BL
BRUCE and DEBBIE L.
West Chesterfield, NH
10/13/2018
Undercoating
Service performed as scheduled and expected. Staff professional and knowledgeable. Will continue to have services at Leon's.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the kind words about our staff.  It's always a pleasure talking with you when you come in !!!

Swanzey, NH
Nissan Versa Note
10/13/2018
Oil chabge & winterize
I always bring my car because of the friendly and excellent service I receive. Everyone is kind and helpful from the time I make the appointment until I drive away.

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Leon's for your automotive service needs!!

STEVE H.
10/12/2018
Undercoating
Scheduling and leaving our vehicles for undercoating were done fast & professional. Both vehicles were cleaner than when we left them there. Everything was perfect.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your business. I wish you Well!!!

DAVE M.
Dublin, NH
Nissan Frontier
10/11/2018
great help
very nice place the tech's know their stuff

Hi Dave,

Thank you for choosing Leon's to look over your Nissan.  We appreciate your business!

ED
ELIZABETH D.
10/10/2018
They do excellent work. My car has been regularly serviced here
Very efficient and courteous. Easy to get to and affordable. The techs do not push the service on you but make suggestions when your car is due to be checked. Very nice people. Friendly atmosphere.

Hi Elizabeth,

We here at Leon's want to thank for the feed back.  We appreciate your business!

CR
Charlie R.
Hinsdale, NH
Mazda Tribute
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said he trusts this business, they are honest, have good prices and take care of his vehicle.

Meloney H.
Volvo XC60
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Meloney said the business when above and beyond her expectations.

PD
Priscilla D.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Priscilla said this business is very thorough.

PO
Peter O.
New Hampshire
Dodge Journey
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the service was great.

BR
BONNIE and GRIFFITH R.
09/29/2018
friendly
It was only for state inspection but went very quickly.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for the response.  We appreciate your business!

Dave W.
Troy, NH
Nissan Rogue Select
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Dave said overall, he had a good experience with the business.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the feed back on your recent service visit!

FG
FRANK and PAT G.
09/13/2018
Oil change. Tire rotation
Work was prompt.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the feed back and your business!

BF
BRENDA F.
Winchester, NH
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/12/2018
Have always done a good job even thou have not liked my outcome
Did not like the outcome but my car is old and would have been too costly to fix

Hi Brenda,

First off I would like to thank you for choosing Leon's for your automotive repair needs.

As you know we are in the business to repair vehicles but we would be doing you an injustice if we recomended you repair your vehicle.

Thank you and happy motoring!

TL
Tracy L.
Bellows Falls, VT
Scion xA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said the business did a good job.

Hi Tracy,

thank you for your business! We are glad to keep your Scion up and running.

Todd S.
Marlborough, NH
GMC Terrain
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the customer service was good and they did not over charge. He also said they were honest and they were the best in town.

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the feed back and we appreciate your business!  It's always a pleasure talking with you when you come in.

DAVID and EMILY G.
09/08/2018
What do we do now?
Ben,
When we brought this car into your shop mid July to diagnose the check engine light, we learned that there was a possible problem with the sensor in the transmission. The cost for fixing this ranged from approximately $900, up to $2000 plus.

In order to consider this repair, I asked John if the car could be inspected for any other issues in order to justify this repair. They performed a “multi point inspection”.... which we expected to
pay for, but we’re not charged. They found a few problems, none of which were deemed as immediately necessary repairs. (See report in your computer.)

We used that report, together with the fact that the check engine light never went on again, to keep the car and “wait and see” if the transmission became a problem again.From the report and a conversation with John, we felt somewhat confident that we could possibly have a year or two left with a low mileage (141700), “in town” car.

Today, I was shocked, 6 weeks and 500 miles later, that the car failed inspection and needs $2300 worth of repairs. (Again, see report.) I cannot understand why at least some of these issues weren’t apparent mid July! In retrospect, I feel that the somewhat positive overall assessment in July (you even suggested we should opt for the best $2000 transmission fix) was slanted toward repairing the transmission then .... either that or the person making the multi point inspection was careless.

Since this is my car, I am especially upset, feel misled and am disappointed in your service. What we were trying to avoid, throwing good money after bad, has happened.

Hi Emily,
     I'm glad you came in to speak with me on Monday the 10th.  I'm sorry you misunderstood what we found wrong with your vehicle during the previous visit.

In addition to the transmission issue; we had also found, noted, and discussed with you back in July that your vehicle is missing a right side exhaust manifold stud, the right hand front control arm bushing is torn, the coolant tubes are very rusty, and the rear suspension is EXTREMLY rusty, there is also evidence of a mouse infestation.

Again I'm glad you came in so I could go over this with you. We appreciate your business and I'm pleased we were able to straightened this misunderstanding out.

WP
Wes P.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Wes said they have good service.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Wes for the reply.  We appreciate the business!

Owner Leon's
and J&L

BP
Brooks P.
Francestown, NH
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Brooks said he is disappointed the vehicle was totaled, and that it did not pass smog test.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 09/06/2018

Hi Brooks,

I am very sorry we had to give you the bad news about your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Leon's for your service needs.